Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Butterfly Effect" - The BFL Art Piece  (Read 4084 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:09:29 AM

"Butterfly Effect"

Material: Gallery Grade Red African Padauk
Starting bid: .4BTC (Plus shipping of $7.50 in the USA )
Bid Increments: .05BTC

Auction ends Friday 12/19/14 at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time Payment will be due in full within 24hours of the auction ending

If a bid is placed within the last 5 Minutes of the auction, the auction time will extend by 5 minutes until the last bid is made and 5 minutes has passed with no bidding

Contact me if you live outside the USA to get a shipping quote.

Many a time we have been screwed by corporate fraud as a community, many of us have lost fortunes big and small. "Butterfly Effect" is an artwork that speaks to one of the larger frauds of the ASIC era when Butterfly Labs screwed over its loyal patrons costing members of this community millions of dollars.

Butterfly Effect is a 6.5" long 1.35" round, beautiful Gallery Grade Padauk dildo that instills all things butterfly labs. If you were one of those unfortunate patrons who fell victim and were royally Fu#ked by BFL dont miss your chance to bid on this original artwork to remind yourself for many years to come what happens when you put too much trust in corporate hands.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:45:09 AM

This is probably one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever seen. Nice job!!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

I'm interested in a knc one but bigger

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:06:34 AM

Message me with your requirements. I can get any wood known to man and do most any size you would like.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:27:50 AM

"Got Wood?"

But really, great piece, I laughed out loud a bit. Imagine buying that as an art piece, displaying it and trying to explain it to relatives that have no knowledge of the Bitcoin space when they came to visit. Yeah mom/dad I swear its uhh... art... Funny story, BFL was this company that screwed me ov... uhhhhhh crap I mean....
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:21:20 PM

Just over 22 hours left until the auction ends.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:44:56 PM

Anybody interested in a AMT Miner one, the biggest available?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:54:39 PM

"Butterfly Effect"

Material: Gallery Grade Red African Padauk
Starting bid: .4BTC (Plus shipping of $7.50 in the USA )
Bid Increments: .05BTC

Auction ends Friday 12/19/14 at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time Payment will be due in full within 24hours of the auction ending

If a bid is placed within the last 5 Minutes of the auction, the auction time will extend by 5 minutes until the last bid is made and 5 minutes has passed with no bidding

Contact me if you live outside the USA to get a shipping quote.

Many a time we have been screwed by corporate fraud as a community, many of us have lost fortunes big and small. "Butterfly Effect" is an artwork that speaks to one of the larger frauds of the ASIC era when Butterfly Labs screwed over its loyal patrons costing members of this community millions of dollars.

Butterfly Effect is a 6.5" long 1.35" round, beautiful Gallery Grade Padauk dildo that instills all things butterfly labs. If you were one of those unfortunate patrons who fell victim and were royally Fu#ked by BFL dont miss your chance to bid on this original artwork to remind yourself for many years to come what happens when you put too much trust in corporate hands.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

Jokes aside, this product line would be a big hit for anybody seeking a ware depicting the logo of any company that has fucked people over. Taking the metaphor one step further, consider this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkcRZSdc8us. I'd then suggest sourcing some Norwegian hard wood species to produce subsequent models. This should keep you busy for the rest of your life. Seriously!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:07:10 PM

Jokes aside, this product line would be a big hit for anybody seeking a ware depicting the logo of any company that has fucked people over. Taking the metaphor one step further, consider this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkcRZSdc8us. I'd then suggest sourcing some Norwegian hard wood species to produce subsequent models. This should keep you busy for the rest of your life. Seriously!

Art is not about business, not about "keeping busy". It is about making a statement, conveying a message in a means which is both artistic and passionate.

Back on Topic, Just under 19 hours left on the auction. Starting bid is stil .4BTC. With BTC price being down this week it a great time to get a good deal on an original work of art  Smiley

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:13:51 PM

If you consider selling for less than 0.4 btc incl shipping to the EU, I will buy that nice "suppository"

Would look great on my nightstand Smiley
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:26:10 PM

If you consider selling for less than 0.4 btc incl shipping to the EU, I will buy that nice "suppository"

Would look great on my nightstand Smiley

.4BTC is barley $125 USD at current value. The piece of Gallery Grade Red African Padauk it was carved from is valued at $150 by itself. If it does not sell at auction it will be going in the new wing of my gallery being built this spring which i am dedicating to all things art, cryptocurrency, and wood.

Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:59:59 PM

Considering it is for BFL you should have made it from some leftover pallet wood and charged 10X that $150.  All the while claiming everyone who didn't get it was a 'monumental asshole'.

Sarcasm/joking aside that is a wonderful idea you have there and I wish you luck in your auction. Smiley

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:38:34 AM

Just under 10 and a half hours left to go

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:33:07 PM

Ok what the heck I want this item.

0.4 btc for that shiny B(utt)FL plug shipped to EU

Cheers
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:47:53 PM

and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

Is this a BFL hidden reference? Even if it is not, it's funny ahah

ToastM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:05:41 PM

.45 btc shipped to USA!

Made an account just to bid on this!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:23:56 PM

Just over an hour and a half left to go.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:01:22 PM

1 Hour left to go

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:00:46 PM

Auction closed, Winning bidder: ToastM @ .45 BTC. PM sent

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:06:01 PM

So people want to spend more bitcoin on an item reminding them of their royal assfuck.... funny what people buy Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: