Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShipItBuddy Scammer  (Read 3859 times)
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

Guys, they took the 1000$ out of my account and they restore it back ,  third time it happened in 2 months, so im not longer reciving $$ from not trusted members into Pokerstars, once more and they close my account :/.

yep not worth getting banned from PS, i wish i could still play there.

What happened to u in there?

nothing im in the US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:43:30 AM

I just wanted to chime in here since I have had some personal experience with Shipitbuddy.  His buddy "Verification" paid some money for the temporary use of a friend of mine's account with the stipulation it not be used to take out loans. I got a request for a very large loan in my PM and contacted the actual owner of the account via alternative means, and he verified that it was not him making the request.

More details are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875976.0;all

I then made a neutral post on the "Verification" account after I was pointed to it by the real owner and the user himself admitted it was him. He didn't like this so he left me a negative rating. As a result I replied with  my own negative, which was well deserved to begin with but I figured I would cut him a break. He didn't see it as a break and went on the offensive against me, which is why I decided to go with a full negative after this. After this his buddy "Shipitbuddy" made a series of demands and threats against me, after which I also marked his account.

He quickly became apologetic and changed his aggressive stance toward me once he realized I would not be intimidated by his threats. Because he seemed like he genuinely regretted his actions I removed the negative rating. Now I am reading this and I am thinking maybe I should have left it. While the evidence I am providing is mostly circumstantial, it does demonstrate his associates with scammers, and himself is willing to make threats to defend them. Frankly I wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth here. Be warned.
csharp11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:53:45 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 09:25:45 AM by csharp11

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902620.msg9959654#msg9959654

OK, this is a post from Verification towards Niann.

Quote from: Verification link=topic=875976.msg9678071#msg9678071
This guy owe me 200 worth in BTC I didnt want to scam him or ask for a REAL LOAN. Since i didnt change as promised any of the passwords. He kept 400 tickets into the MTGO ACCOUNT who I already get a refund for them. And still owe me 0.541 BTC I paid for using both accounts. And also I didnt ask for his docs, IM NOT AN IDIOT, He's a REAL SCUMB BAG. I totally understand that TECSHARE did many trades with him and he'sayng he's trust whorty. But this guy has my money. AND I WANT IT BACK.

Niann claims that Verification was defended by shipitbuddy.
Then today this account is trying to exchange bitcoins for Skrill. Not only. He left a positive feedback to shipitbuddy.
Is it possible all three of these accounts belong to the same person?

Quote from: MTGObitcoin link=topic=906574.msg9961662#msg9961662
I'm buying BTC.

I have Skrill and Neteller.

Please PM offers.

What annoys me in this forum, is that you guys are really good at targeting "Potential Scammers", but you suck at targeting REAL ones.

Again - Im not saying he is a scammer for sure, but c'mon there are allegations for 1000's of dollars worth of scams and you don't even look into it? People get scammer tags for 5 bucks (eventually).

I am not an admin, so I cannot do anything about it, should anyone ask why I ask these questions.

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:00:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902620.msg9959654#msg9959654

OK, this is a post from Verification towards Niann.

Quote from: Verification link=topic=875976.msg9678071#msg9678071
This guy owe me 200 worth in BTC I didnt want to scam him or ask for a REAL LOAN. Since i didnt change as promised any of the passwords. He kept 400 tickets into the MTGO ACCOUNT who I already get a refund for them. And still owe me 0.541 BTC I paid for using both accounts. And also I didnt ask for his docs, IM NOT AN IDIOT, He's a REAL SCUMB BAG. I totally understand that TECSHARE did many trades with him and he'sayng he's trust whorty. But this guy has my money. AND I WANT IT BACK.

Niann claims that Verification was defended by shipitbuddy.
Then today this account is trying to exchange bitcoins for Skrill. Not only. He left a positive feedback to shipitbuddy.
Is it possible all three of these accounts belong to the same person?

Quote from: MTGObitcoin link=topic=906574.msg9961662#msg9961662
I'm buying BTC.

I have Skrill and Neteller.

Please PM offers.

What annoys me in this forum, is that you guys are really good at targeting "Potential Scammers", but you suck at targeting REAL ones.

Again - Im not saying he is a scammer for sure, but c'mon there are allegations for 1000's of dollars worth of scams and you don't even look into it? People get scammer tags for 5 bucks (eventually).

I am not an admin, so I cannot do anything about it, should anyone ask why I ask these questions.

Of course it is possible they are all the same person. Personally I try not to make assumptions I don't have any evidence of, and frankly I was only incidentally involved in this so I don't really have any stake in this situation, so I haven't looked into either of them very closely.

As far as this forum seeming to be obsessed with potential scammers while ignoring actual proven scammers, I agree 100%. There seems to be a rising pattern of "social justice warriors" who are looking to top off their ego and forum status by subjecting people to shaming and blame with little or no evidence. They often claim they are protecting the community, but this is a bit unrealistic and ineffectual. Additionally a lot of honest users get caught up in this ego driven witch hunt. Mob action is never historically a very good way to apply restorative justice.  Unfortunately the staff foster this kind of mentality by catering to these trolls, extortionists, and scammers operating under a guise of social justice.

Edit: I did also just now notice that the account "MTGObitcoin" was created the same day "verification" was burned.
csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:11:12 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 11:28:14 AM by csharp11

TECSHARE you said it brother. I completely agree with all you wrote. The mob mentality, scammers disguised as honest traders. Sick really.

BTW: Tomatocage is really protecting this guy. Putting negative ratings to anyone he scammed. Fishy.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:47:30 AM

TECSHARE you said it brother. I completely agree with all you wrote. The mob mentality, scammers disguised as honest traders. Sick really.

BTW: Tomatocage is really protecting this guy. Putting negative ratings to anyone he scammed. Fishy.
Personally I find Tomatocage shows a bit more restraint than the other users engaging in this "scambusting" type of behavior. In general I think he calls them right, but as I said the bar of what is considered sufficient evidence has been dropped dangerously low. I have notified Tomatocage of the information I have added. I am sure he has not had time to read it yet. We will see what he has to say about it.

As a bit of a side note, I would think adopting a standard of using neutrals for tagging suspicious users unless there is actual evidence of a scam, other than just an accusation, would be beneficial to the community in general.
csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:04:38 PM

I have never scammed anyone and my account was restored back, this guy is a scammer, beware trading with him.

If your accounts get hacked and they're used to scam somebody you're responsible for paying them back.
If you read closer that isn't what happened...shipitbuddy was sent $1000 in pokerstars in exchange for his BTC. The $1000 was tried to be reversed and pokerstars froze his account. He is out $1000 BTC but was able to get his PS restored back, don't know if he got the $1000 he was suppose to or PS took it out of his account.

OK if shipitbuddy really sent 1000$ worth of BTC - show the TX id. Otherwise he is a scammer.
Interestingly Tomatocage put negative comment on PokerBTC "deals with stolen funds".
They must be friends. Many people scammed by shipitbuddy have been tagged by Tomatocage, based on nothing but bullshit of the "he said" type. I am sure now that this forum has ZERO IP traceability towards it's users. Shipit has at least 2 accounts here and is constantly scamming people.

But he does it smart - he deals in small amounts with real BTC with trusted users, and scams newbies with 1000s. And everytime - he is acquitted of all acusations. Not only - he is extremely arrogant about it and that is why mods are tolerating him.

Besmurch his Trust as you did with the users he scammed Tomatocage. Otherwise you will confirm that you're friends with the guy, or that he uses your account! 3 people that legitimately acuse him, but are newbies, are tagged as scammers by you, just because he said so. He uses multiple accounts and never stop offering his "services". Doesn't it all sound strange?

PS: Con-man is short for CONFIDENCE man. A man with no confidence cannot be a con-man. That's why he acts better than thou. Not because he's innocent.

shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:09:57 PM

You'r friend Niann scammed my friend for over 600 usd and he run away , TECSHARE , if u don't understand what happened correctly is not my problem.
Second , those scam acussation's are from the same person , who tried to scam me instead of what u said, if u don't belive me , what happen sharp if i start to create random accounts and try to scam u and then leave some neg feedback.

I'm new to the forum but not new to the kind of scams that the internet has, and ur friend TECSHARE is a silly scammer.
And you sharp u need to learn somehow catch scammers, real ones.

BTW , i can't argume very well by writing, by any one who has any debt , we can have a skype conversation , I can show you eveything u need to prob idiots wrong , ALSO to prove Niann scammed my friend out of 600$.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

IMO, I don't think it is fair to accuse Tomatocage of collusion. I would not believe that for a second. I think if he is guilty of anything it is making judgements a little too quickly without sufficient evidence (something easily corrected if need be). Please give him time to reply before you start throwing accusations around yourself.
csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:14:11 PM

I now officially acuse shipitbuddy, because he deleted my comment in his topic. Showing how he scammed another user in different topic with the same: QWERTY33 phrase.

Shipit - if you start making accounts acusing people for no reason - you will be too transparent and will be banned. You're smarter than that. Stop acting stupid. Show proof that you send PokerBTC 1000$ worth of BTC from your wallet. With signature. Then you accuse and destroy a person's trust rating. That's what makes you a scammer. And why did you delete my comment in your topic in currency exchange? I wasn't sure then but now I am 100% sure that you're not trustworthy.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:15:20 PM

I now officially acuse shipitbuddy, because he deleted my comment in his topic. Showing how he scammed another user in different topic with the same: QWERTY33 phrase.

I cant delete comments in my topic idiot, wow , ur surely another sick scammer. who has never traded , let's say , or u whoever of u guys that acuse me, how many btc u need or how many stars $ u need ? we trade it with an escrow chosse the amount i will do that, otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:16:55 PM

You'r friend Niann scammed my friend for over 600 usd and he run away , TECSHARE , if u don't understand what happened correctly is not my problem.
Second , those scam acussation's are from the same person , who tried to scam me instead of what u said, if u don't belive me , what happen sharp if i start to create random accounts and try to scam u and then leave some neg feedback.

I'm new to the forum but not new to the kind of scams that the internet has, and ur friend TECSHARE is a silly scammer.

BTW , i can't argume very well by writing, by any one who has any debt , we can have a skype conversation , I can show you eveything u need to prob idiots wrong , ALSO to prove Niann scammed my friend out of 600$.

Regardless of what Niann did or didn't do, Verification admitted he tried to take a large unsecured loan out under someone else's name. That is criminal activity in itself and he was explicitly forbidden to do so by Niann. You not only associate with this admitted scammer, you also have made direct threats to me in an attempt to protect him/yourself. In my book this leaves your reputation wanting, and from reviewing your trust you seem to have a nice collection of other accusations against you as well. Niaan's actions are irrelevant to these circumstances.
csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:18:32 PM

I cant delete comments in my topic idiot, wow , ur surely another sick scammer. who has never traded , let's say , or u whoever of u guys that acuse me, how many btc u need or how many stars $ u need ? we trade it with an escrow chosse the amount i will do that, otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Show the tx id from your wallet then sign your wallet with PGP or stop explaining yourself. Prove me wrong and I will apologize.
Otherwise - you're a scammer!

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:20:01 PM

Show the tx id from your wallet then sign your wallet with PGP or stop explaining yourself. Prove me wrong and I will apologize.
Otherwise - you're a scammer!

Which txt u want ?

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:21:39 PM

Regardless of what Niann did or didn't do, Verification admitted he tried to take a large unsecured loan out under someone else's name. That is criminal activity in itself and he was explicitly forbidden to do so by Niann. You not only associate with this admitted scammer, you also have made direct threats to me in an attempt to protect him/yourself. In my book this leaves your reputation wanting, and from reviewing your trust you seem to have a nice collection of other accusations against you as well. Niaan's actions are irrelevant to these circumstances.

I understand , but he has not take any loan , maybe u didn't understand the deal, he hasn't break anything ur friend scammed Verification out of 600$ usd and thats what happened. think what u want.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:23:34 PM

I received a PM from this silly scammer

csharp11

Activity: 61

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: shipitbuddy on: Today at 03:21:29 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
That you deleted my comment. There is a selfmoderation option when you start a topic, so don't bullshit me. OK? I am angry at the mods. Not you in particular. Because they take your side with no evidence on your behalf. Every time.
Report To Admin
BTC donations - 18ThmpuX82q63AtnpueMv9zNhG6nZ3XTyJ

This guy , doesn't understand how a thread work!!

He says I deleted a comment when I can't!! sillyy liar!!

Please someone ban this guy!!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:24:23 PM

I understand , but he has not take any loan , maybe u didn't understand the deal, he hasn't break anything ur friend scammed Verification out of 600$ usd and thats what happened. think what u want.
He PMed me directly asking for a $9000 unsecured loan under somone else's name. I will think what I want, and I think he very clearly is a scammer.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:25:38 PM

And they HAVE EVIDENCE I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW IT IN PUBLIC ,  ALSO , THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH MY FRIEND WHO''S SCAMMED FOR 600$ BUCKS I JUST KEEP MY ASS SAFE CAN'T FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON. THAT'S WHY HE LEAVE'S THE FORUM AND MTGOBITCOIN IS A MEMBER FROM ARGENTINA , WHO SPEAK SPANISH AS I DO , AND I'VE SELLED HIM A FEW BTC!! WHATS THE ISSUE IN HERE ?

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:27:15 PM

He PMed me directly asking for a $9000 unsecured loan under somone else's name. I will think what I want, and I think he very clearly is a scammer.

That's perfect I  just don't think so he's my REAL LIFE FRIEND, no internet , not someone you don't know.
And I know how it works, there's many scammers multi accounting in here.

And I do not multi account  I just have this one. Please kindly remove that feedback from my trust.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

And they HAVE EVIDENCE I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW IT IN PUBLIC ,  ALSO , THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH MY FRIEND WHO''S SCAMMED FOR 600$ BUCKS I JUST KEEP MY ASS SAFE CAN'T FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON. THAT'S WHY HE LEAVE'S THE FORUM AND MTGOBITCOIN IS A MEMBER FROM ARGENTINA , WHO SPEAK SPANISH AS I DO , AND I'VE SELLED HIM A FEW BTC!! WHATS THE ISSUE IN HERE ?
You are in public demanding recourse for a supposed scam yet you refuse to prove it. You don't get to demand help from the community then tell it to fuck off when it asks for you to provide evidence. I have no reason to believe you and lots of reasons not to. I have already given you the benefit of the doubt once, you have burned your free fuck up cards with me. Really you should be less worried about my neutral and more worried about how deep of a negative hole your account will most likely be in once Tomatocage sees your reaction to a simple request for evidence.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: