Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If it goes to $275, are you going to keep faith or just give up save the little.  (Read 10229 times)
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

keep faith .wait and wait

errr shitcoin 2.0 ? lmfao ...please elaborate what we are "waiting" on! Smiley

There are some really impressive service layers being build on top of bitcoin, check out gems (first app on bitcoin) and storj (first cloud on bitcoin) bringing simplicity, users wouldn't even know they are using the bitcoin network.

bitcoin 2.0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcwauLnVdOg&t=6m51s
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:43:31 PM

faith in what? :  mtgox, inputs.io, dooglus, ripple,,, errr shitcoin 2.0 ? lmfao ...please elaborate what we are "waiting" on! Smiley
I am waiting on trolls leaving that forum, but I guess that will never happen.

retracement wat? ~ you are talking to a chartist with over 7 years experience... i know NOTHING!  Wink  /\rotflmfao
lol
are chartist the people, who commited suicide on Black Friday 1929?

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:45:40 PM

I am planning to average down every 30$ it drop, but it really scares me sometimes while I keep dumping in more and more money. Just wish I had never started investing it..

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:55:45 PM

There are some really impressive service layers being build on top of bitcoin, check out gems (first app on bitcoin) and storj (first cloud on bitcoin) bringing simplicity, users wouldn't even know they are using the bitcoin network.

you wanna know the truth? serious investors will not touch bitcoin right now there is zero consumer protection for lost and stolen coins. Early adopters will dump to lower $200s imhfo ! nothing to do with fresh blood...

this----> :::quote:::: "STOP just STOP - no one cares..." - JC

Cool
reRaise

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:07:50 PM

you wanna know the truth? serious investors will not touch bitcoin right now there is zero consumer protection for lost and stolen coins. Early adopters will dump to lower $200s imhfo ! nothing to do with fresh blood...

Cool

It's great for investors who manage to buy low sell high, it's bad for investors who buy high sell low. We are in a bear trend very simple, as bear you would have been crushed in s&p. You just need to catch trends.

Also for non investors bitcoin 1.0 and 2.0 are truly revolutionary
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:11:58 PM

Cool

It's great for investors who manage to buy low sell high, it's bad for investors who buy high sell low. We are in a bear trend very simple, as bear you would have been crushed in s&p. You just need to catch trends.

sure it's going to incite riots in the streets and shit? Lol man >>look at who is pumping it the likes of Ben Lawsky and friends!!! Wink  rule #1 : DON'T DRINK THE BATHSALT FLAVOURED KOOL-AID!!!!
reRaise

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

Cool

sure it's going to incite riots in the streets and shit? Lol man >>look at who is pumping it the likes of Ben Lawsky and friends!!! Wink  hmmmm suuure

you're a retard!
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:15:08 PM

Cool

sure it's going to incite riots in the streets and shit? Lol man >>look at who is pumping it the likes of Ben Lawsky and friends!!! Wink  hmmmm suuure

you're a retard!

noobs NEVER listen!!!! Smiley  BUY BUY BUYYYYY!!!! <-------lmfao
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:25:49 PM

I got a lot of positive emotions from this thread. Yes, we will buy it as much as the the price goes down and down:)

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:45:57 PM

I got a lot of positive emotions from this thread. Yes, we will buy it as much as the the price goes down and down:)

i know right ?   buy buy buy then hodl for moonbases !!! Wink
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

As long as the protocol is up and running I'm too buying more when the price drops.

You buy when it drops, not the other way. You need to repress your fear/greed feelings and act with logic. Buy low / sell high.

learned that the hard way

chufchuf

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:52:06 PM

Cool

what the freaking flap? ROFL don't be such a fucking pussy noone wants a reversible ''consumer protected'' shitcoin when they already have paypal, grow a ballsack
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:52:34 PM

there is zero consumer protection for lost and stolen coins.

There's as much as there is for physical cash. Give a guy on a street corner $2000 in used bills for a "Rolex" and see what comeback you've got when you inevitably find it's fake or stolen.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

It's ironic how many thread like this one are on here. Every time the price tips a bit people panic and think the sky is falling.

In the end, bitcoin will never get to $1. There are so many people on here who say they will buy so much once it gets to $1! There are so many people on here who actually value bitcoin.

Mining will always be an interesting phenomena. The nature of human greed will always push mining to be more expensive than the value of the electricity vs BTC value at any given time. How that affects the price of BTC, in my opinion, is how many BTC from mining are dumped into circulation vs how many people are buying on any given day.

Im enjoying the BTC price right now. Partly because it is throttling the hashrate, and partly because I can buy more bitcoin. There will come a time when buying a whole bitcoin will be out of the question. I'll appreciate the fact that I bought now, when that time comes.
BiTJack

Activity: 806

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

If you already are fully invested in it you can't just buy buy on every couple of drops. I'm gonna hold until it goes to an even point of purchase.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:31:00 PM

Whatever you do, don't ever sell!  You're not saving a little, you're losing alot, especially if you bought earlier this year or last.

At this point, you're pot committed, just got to ride it out, go all in, re-up, add to your position, hope these manipulators and bearwhales fold.

But don't sell at a loss...way too early for that.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

bitcoin itself is still as good as it always has been..
BUT
the crappy exchanges are not what they promised to be,

i remember in 2012-2013, mtgox btc-e and other exchanges were doing lots of trades, where most order lines were in whole bitcoins.. now just checking out btc-e the amount of bitcoin orders between $313-$317 is less than 50 bitcoins COMBINED

many people can remember the days of seeing large 'walls' of 500-5000 bitcoins. lots of people were throwing 5+ bitcoins per order. but now its small decimal amounts,

all of which is not due to faith in bitcoin, but lack of faith in third parties holding the bitcoin for you.

basically the price is not falling due to hate of bitcoin, but the fact that less people are trusting third parties as centres to gamble/day trade coins. and instead only as exit routes to get a bit of fiat to pay their small lifestyle costs.

we need to STOP using these crappy exchanges as price discovery indicators, as they are not true indicators of supply and demand. people that are truly selling for FIAT should not use these centralized crappy exchanges, but instead value it based on how much people are willing to pay in their own area/country.

there are 13.5 million coins in circulation. but at any time there are less than 200 coins being traded in any given 30 minute period. we should NEVER be basing an entire economy of 13.5 million coins based on the manipulated movements of just a couple hundred coins.

i am seriously wondering why so many have not woken up to this fact yet.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

I would just buy more and hold!

cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

Cool

what the freaking flap? ROFL don't be such a fucking pussy noone wants a reversible ''consumer protected'' shitcoin when they already have paypal, grow a ballsack

no fool PAYCOIN/XPY !!!  ~ it's hella legit Wink
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:16:48 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 10:12:56 PM by cryyptc

there is zero consumer protection for lost and stolen coins.

There's as much as there is for physical cash. Give a guy on a street corner $2000 in used bills for a "Rolex" and see what comeback you've got when you inevitably find it's fake or stolen.

comparing bitcoin to dealing with a street thug? = good analogy

~> purrty much the only way you would get your money back is with muscle!!!! Shocked  ~ u a tuff guy ?..lols
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: