Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a regular Bitcoin seller in exchange for PayPal!  (Read 1619 times)
Enzyme (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:36:32 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 02:36:05 AM by Enzyme

Hi  Smiley

I'm looking for a reliable seller that I may trust whenever I need to purchase BTC with PayPal.
My BTC purchases will mostly consist of small amounts.

Premium of: 8%

My account may not look trust-able, however:
  • If you are trusted and have completed many other trades, I will always go first.
  • I will always send funds via 'friends and family'.
  • I will show you my full PayPal transaction history via TeamViewer, I have not filed any false chargebacks.
  • I will verify my eBay account with 105+ positive feedback and growing.

I'm not looking to purchase BTC right now, however after I sell a few things on eBay I will have the funds to do so.
If you think you may trust me and want to be my 'go to' seller, simply PM me or post your contact details below (preferably an IM service).

Thanks,
Enzyme

NOTE: Please do not leave a negative trust rating for no reason! If you are willing to sell, I will verify everything above.
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:38:26 PM

Hi  Smiley

I'm looking for a reliable seller that I may trust whenever I need to purchase BTC with PayPal.

• If you are trusted and have completed many other trades, I will always go first.
  • I will always send funds via 'friends and family'. There is no way for me to file a chargeback as I always use PP balance, not a CC.
  • I will show you my full PayPal transaction history via TeamViewer, I have not filed any false chargebacks.

I'm not looking to purchase BTC right now, however after I sell a few things on eBay I will have the funds to do so.
If you think you may trust me and want to be my 'go to' seller, simply PM me or post your contact details below (preferably an IM service).

Thanks,
Enzyme

NOTE: Please do not leave a negative trust rating for no reason! If you are willing to sell, I will verify everything above.

you have possitive attitude , but no one trust paypal here , can u share ur ebay account link ?
TheNabeel

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:42:21 PM

Buuump!

u can bump ur thread daily once only anyways
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

www.virwox.com

Since your already paying 8% the extra fees won't matter much

Grin

No one around here will do this trade with you
Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:05:00 AM

www.virwox.com

Grin

Virwox fees are too high and too hard to calculate because of the SLL variables involved.

You look like a trustable member so PM me if you have any BTC to sell.
Since I don't have much activity, I can send half of the funds first. (Had a look at your profile, I will completely go first.)
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:57:43 AM

www.virwox.com

Grin

Virwox fees are too high and too hard to calculate because of the SLL variables involved.

Since I don't have much activity, I can send half of the funds first. (Had a look at your profile, I will completely go first.)

paypal is very risky mate.. btw, goodluck  Cheesy

Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:21:23 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 08:07:04 AM by Enzyme

www.virwox.com

Grin

paypal is very risky mate.. btw, goodluck  Cheesy
Thanks buddy, I have tried to make the process as risk-free as possible for both the seller and me.
WUtoBTC

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:26:33 PM

You can find bitcoins on e-bay .
why you don't buy from there , directly from you e-bay account ?

BUY/SELL BITCOINS FOR PP , SKRILL , NETELLER
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:27:39 PM

Hi  Smiley

• I will always send funds via 'friends and family'. There is no way for me to file a chargeback as I always use PP balance, not a CC.

Thanks,
Enzyme

Friends and family or whatever, it CAN be charged back for 180 days or so. You need to edit your OP.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:27:23 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 08:07:47 AM by Enzyme

Hi  Smiley

Thanks,
Enzyme

Friends and family or whatever, it CAN be charged back for 180 days or so. You need to edit your OP.
As far as I'm concerned it's not possible. It may only be cancelled within a few seconds after the transaction which has happened to me.

If you can post a tutorial on how to perform a 'friends and family' chargeback then that would be great.
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:00:11 PM

exchange paypal for payza then exchange payza for bitcoin , but u need to find some other place to exchange paypal with payza because no one trust paypal here
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

Hi  Smiley

Thanks,
Enzyme

There is no way for me to file a chargeback as I always use PP balance, not a CC.

HuhHuh

you can
or you are retarded and don't even know that
or you are a scammer
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:10:36 PM

Hi  Smiley

Thanks,
Enzyme

Yep!  seen it done many times
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

www.virwox.com

Grin

Basically your bestowing me the honor of being charged back first.
Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:06:47 PM

exchange paypal for payza then exchange payza for bitcoin , but u need to find some other place to exchange paypal with payza because no one trust paypal here

Thanks, this seems to be the best advice on here.
Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:13:50 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 03:54:37 AM by Enzyme

www.virwox.com

Grin

I have no intention to scam anyone, I make a decent amount of fiat from eBay and I don't mind if others make a premium from selling BTC to me.

I understand that scams have destroyed trust on this forum but I'm not sure what else I can do to prove that I'm not a scammer.
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:16:19 PM

www.virwox.com

Grin

I totally am, I mean all of this verification and being completely open is suspicious. I have no intention to scam anyone, I make a decent amount of cash from eBay and I don't mind if others make a premium from selling BTC to me.

I understand that scams have destroyed the trust on this forum but what more can I do to prove that I'm not a scammer...

I'm not trying to provoke you or whatever, but I stopped trusting this thread when I saw Teamviewer. No offense.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

www.virwox.com

Grin

I totally am, I mean all of this verification and being completely open is suspicious. I have no intention to scam anyone, I make a decent amount of cash from eBay and I don't mind if others make a premium from selling BTC to me.

I understand that scams have destroyed the trust on this forum but what more can I do to prove that I'm not a scammer...

Start by updating your OP and remove the "can't charge back" part.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:00:11 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 03:54:08 AM by Enzyme

www.virwox.com

Grin

I'm not trying to provoke you or whatever, but I stopped trusting this thread when I saw Teamviewer. No offense.
Doesn't that just make it more risky for me?
Enzyme (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:02:14 AM

Hi  Smiley

• I will always send funds via 'friends and family'.

Thanks,
Enzyme

Anyway, ended up getting DOGE from WeSellDoges and using ShapeShift to exchange it to XPY.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: