Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 10:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION  (Read 111832 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:40:27 PM

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:57:39 PM

Sorry to rain on your ponzi parade bud. Will do it again every time. Better put that in your calculations.

Future variations on the CryptoDouble theme will no doubt be perfectly legal, and engage in full disclosure of how they work.  Should you engage in tortious interference with their business, they will sue you until you are living under a bridge, where you will have little protection from the large numbers of people wishing to use an electric drill on your kneecaps.

I'm not one of those people, but I would definitely watch the video on YouTube.  Cheesy

As long as they disclose they are a ponzi, like weeklyponzi for example, it's just a distasteful form of gambling and I don't give a shit so we are on the same page. But please don't bring tort law bs into this for your own dignity's sake.

Can you give me back my coins from CD ?
Do you have any idea how many people lost their coins or how much ?
You piece of crap !
One day we will have your ass !
It is just of matter of time..  Cool

Crocko, you made me lol Wink

MrFeiLong

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:10:11 AM

Guys I lost some money too. Maybe We should work together and try to find those scammers? Maybe We should "rent" someone with good skills and if We would take back our money, We would pay at least a half to him? But the question is: is there a possibility to take back what they stole from us? What do You think?
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:15:10 AM

Guy got away with almost 1000 bitcoin! Don't invest in PONZIS PEOPLE!!!
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:26:00 AM

Guys I lost some money too. Maybe We should work together and try to find those scammers? Maybe We should "rent" someone with good skills and if We would take back our money, We would pay at least a half to him? But the question is: is there a possibility to take back what they stole from us? What do You think?

Skilled people that are able to catch him won't accept to be hired before you place the bounty in escrow up front. It's a good idea to start a fund for this purpose, just it has to be done by some respectable member, who is also hit by this and willing to work on collecting money for bounty. If there is one like that now it's the time to step up, and others should state how much BTC are they willing to pay up front for the bounty.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:07:13 AM

Website down. Coins gone made some small profits. Game over here nothing to see here any more move on find something new to ponzi about with.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:19:31 AM

Skilled people that are able to catch him won't accept to be hired before you place the bounty in escrow up front. It's a good idea to start a fund for this purpose, just it has to be done by some respectable member, who is also hit by this and willing to work on collecting money for bounty. If there is one like that now it's the time to step up, and others should state how much BTC are they willing to pay up front for the bounty.

LOL.  Honestly, you are going to put your money into what is 100% obviously a ponzi scam, and then you're going to cry about it and put up a bounty to locate the people?  I do find it kind of humerus that with all the red lights, all the warning signs, all the people saying this is a scam, someone actually decides they got screwed. No shitttttt you got screwed, if you don't want to lose your money, quit throwing it at shit tat is 100% clearly a scam and nothing else. It's pretty simple.

Perhaps if people weren't 100% oblivious to the warning signs of a pure scam, they would stop losing their money, but I guess you can't change the mindstate of those who continually choose to avoid warning signs and throw their wealth at the 1st, largest risk investment possible. Roll Eyes

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:48:01 AM

LOL.  Honestly, you are going to put your money into what is 100% obviously a ponzi scam, and then you're going to cry about it and put up a bounty to locate the people?  I do find it kind of humerus that with all the red lights, all the warning signs, all the people saying this is a scam, someone actually decides they got screwed. No shitttttt you got screwed, if you don't want to lose your money, quit throwing it at shit tat is 100% clearly a scam and nothing else. It's pretty simple.

Perhaps if people weren't 100% oblivious to the warning signs of a pure scam, they would stop losing their money, but I guess you can't change the mindstate of those who continually choose to avoid warning signs and throw their wealth at the 1st, largest risk investment possible. Roll Eyes

+1      greed is bad
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:38:37 AM

has any one in here checked out nextponzi.com?

I think the best thing is to get in early and than bounce.

Studies of gamblers have shown that immediately after losing, ones inhibitions towards excessive risk taking and betting too much are significantly lowered for subsequent bets.

So I'll probably wait at least a few weeks before dipping my toe into Bitcoin gaming again.

Others should feel free to partake and post their experiences.

In the words of Bill Clinton, "Nobody ever gets even in this life."

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:49:03 AM

has any one in here checked out nextponzi.com?

I think the best thing is to get in early and than bounce.

Studies of gamblers have shown that immediately after losing, ones inhibitions towards excessive risk taking and betting too much are significantly lowered for subsequent bets.

So I'll probably wait at least a few weeks before dipping my toe into Bitcoin gaming again.

Others should feel free to partake and post their experiences.

In the words of Bill Clinton, "Nobody ever gets even in this life."

this surely looks scam.

yolo
BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:51:48 AM

Not sure why those timed ponzie games are popular, if anything I'd go one running forever...

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:01:57 AM

why dont you run one then?

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
john03

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:11:06 AM

+1

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
cccalaaccc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:46:18 AM

1BTC = 200$ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:19:45 AM

I lot a bit of money, but i'm not mad.

However if someone wants to do something about this, instead of complaining or ranting on that it was to be expected,

this person should write a long post about what is to be done, spelling out what is expected to be done (ie. rise funds to hire someone to get more info on him, or report him to all authorities) how it's expected to be done (someone with reputation for this, or keeping a list of contacted authorities), and bookkeeping as well as updates.

Anything else is just trolling and filth spam adding too many pages to this shitty scamer's post.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:51:37 AM

we knew how its gonn end. we should move on Wink

yolo
borntorun

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:45:50 AM

Fuck this shit, site advertised it was insured. Find these assholes and send them to jail. Set the example once and for all.

Did you read their Terms and Conditions? You didn't, isn't it?!

██
          ███
          ████
         ██████
        ▄███████
       ▄████████
      ▄█████████
     ██████████
    ██████████    ██
   ██████████     ███
  ██████████     █████
 ██████████     ██████▄
 █████████     ████████
█████████     █████████
████████     ██████████
████████    ███████████
 ███████    ██████████
  ██████    █████████
   ▀█████    ██████▀
     ▀▀███    ██▀▀

Huobi Russia

|
  Exchange Trading
OTC / Mining pool
Listing new projects
Innovations Development
  High Security / Support 24/7
Special security for traders
App for IOS and Android
Dedicated high-speed API

|

PRIVATE SALE
STARTS 10.12.2018

PUBLIC SALE
STARTS 08.04.2019

|
  ENG | RU ● ●  ———
ANN THREAD
  FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
borntorun

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:53:49 AM

Now.
Only for hashie.co Members with Frostcoins.

What the heck is frostcoins? another alt coin?

Also the sites closed down.. so it wouldnt be available to any members.

Some people just replying without reading the post.

██
          ███
          ████
         ██████
        ▄███████
       ▄████████
      ▄█████████
     ██████████
    ██████████    ██
   ██████████     ███
  ██████████     █████
 ██████████     ██████▄
 █████████     ████████
█████████     █████████
████████     ██████████
████████    ███████████
 ███████    ██████████
  ██████    █████████
   ▀█████    ██████▀
     ▀▀███    ██▀▀

Huobi Russia

|
  Exchange Trading
OTC / Mining pool
Listing new projects
Innovations Development
  High Security / Support 24/7
Special security for traders
App for IOS and Android
Dedicated high-speed API

|

PRIVATE SALE
STARTS 10.12.2018

PUBLIC SALE
STARTS 08.04.2019

|
  ENG | RU ● ●  ———
ANN THREAD
  FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:03:31 AM

as i said before, why the hell are u whining u lost money, when u clearly knew u send money to a thief ?
stupidity hurts !
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:08:02 AM

I guess that was here a fun site.   Smiley

I like more gambling, however.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: