Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]✪✪✪Online Game Currency Store✪✪✪ EVE online is added  (Read 3134 times)
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:44:09 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 01:59:06 PM by santouao

I can supply the fllowing Online Game Currency:

ArcheAge    AION     Aura Kingdom    

DOTA2(or i can buy iterms from steam)

EVE online ISK

FIFA14       FIFA15           FFXIV  

Guild Wars 2    

NeverWinter Nights Online

RS Oldschool     RunScape   RIFT  

StarWars

The Elder Scrolls Online  

World of warcraft        WildStar

ANY SERVERS ANY AMOUNT

IF YOU GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF OUR GAME CURRENCY ,WE SEND YOU DECUPLE FEES BACK
but from this moment ,lt never happen before  

i have been sell the wow gold here :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894375.0  ,maybe my price is too low to believe ,so most of you are  afraid it's illlegal game currency,but i can promise here : all game currency is legal and safe ,if you still doubt it,you can trade me with a small account ,and test the sample is legal or not ,3 customer had tested it when i sell the "cheap" wow gold and 2 of three feel good ,feed me high quality appraise back .

i will sell the game currency for a long time ,so when you decide to try ,i'll stand here ,and waiting for you !
i also is a bitcoin user,this is why i stand here,and supply the convenient and cheap game currency for you,i guess we should share something good with the others .

because i have limited reply once per 6 minutes ,so if you want talk with me quickly,you can add my skype: santouao make sure you add the right person

Payment Method:bitcoin only : 1QGihNDZUDvzZXWHNV9Nem5MQZMmHPeMq  (ATTENTION:The adress won't be changed )

you can send me message on skype or send me e-mail by gmail
It's always work !

SOMETHING ELSE

we can trade in a small mount and many times way. Don’t think me a liar. If the quantity you want is not so big, I can give you before your payment.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:56:55 AM

Wink  let get it start, Merry Christmas

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

Tongue  waiting for one hero to try the first !

[/center]
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:47:09 AM

Can you offer your price for FFXIV currency ?
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:20:12 PM

you can be the first one ,and i offer you the most cheap price (about $2/M),and i promise the currency 100% legal,but i need you are which servers,you can leave your servers here ,and i will reply you as soon as possible ,you can add my skype,because i'm not always online here,also i will supply the best service,most important is we are bitcoin user too,we hope people use their bitcoin as more as they can .we don't make money almost time ,just fancier. Smiley

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:46:33 PM

you can be the first one ,and i offer you the most cheap price (about $2/M),and i promise the currency 100% legal,but i need you are which servers,you can leave your servers here ,and i will reply you as soon as possible ,you can add my skype,because i'm not always online here,also i will supply the best service,most important is we are bitcoin user too,we hope people use their bitcoin as more as they can .we don't make money almost time ,just fancier. Smiley
My friend play FFXIV not me Smiley. I think EUR sever. Just want send him gift.
I think i should ask him first.
no problem ,and eu should be $2/M ,maybe little more ,but not much,it's really cheap ,safe ,fast ,we are fancier, but we not just supply the currency ,we also supply the service as good as we can .

[/center]
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:17:44 PM

So we meet in game then trade or ?
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

So we meet in game then trade or ?
you can send me bitcoin ,and give me you player name ,and how much you need ,then ,someone will give you the currency in the game ,i have a small team support me ,i'm not alone ,i just play game .so i reply you now ,and you can add my skype :santouao ,that we can talk to each other quickly .also you can reply me here ,but i have a limited reply pre 6 minutes once

[/center]
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:54:26 PM

Found it on reddit :
http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2hehte/do_people_actually_buy_gil_do_people_actually_get/
May my friend account get ban ?
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

NERVER happen  Grin  if you trade with us ,because we follow the rule and supply the legal currency,but no money make ,that's all ,this is why a lot people don't want to do ,but we do it like a public welfare undertaking,we can make our living with out this project no money make ,but i also want it can make little money sometimes. Tongue then ,we can share more with my team ,and make it growing bigger .

[/center]
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:02:30 AM

Asked my friend... He don't want it, He send me reddit link, I think he scare.
Sorry for bothering
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:06:57 AM

Sorry for bothering
I can understand that ,people always hard to imagine why we support this but no money make and still working ,we are also scared about our account got banned ,so if your friends scared that ,we can send you some free sample ,we are really make no money and make the game currency by ourselves. Tongue

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:09:22 AM

Sorry for bothering
and i see you supply the dota2 prop ,maybe i can support some to you too .

[/center]
vkamyth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:39:55 AM

You can provide for tiwar . net, Or legendary titans ?
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:44:27 AM

You can provide for tiwar . net, Or legendary titans ?
sorry ,man ,but almost is pc online game now . Wink

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:39:10 PM

IF YOU GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF OUR GAME CURRENCY ,WE SEND YOU DECUPLE FEES BACK
but from this moment ,lt never happen before 

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:03:21 AM

Huh   meet scammer again ,i have no mooney make with this project ,but plz no scammer here and don't let me lose money in this project again . Angry

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:54:37 PM

Wink the EVE online game is add ,welcome to get it if you need .we always supply the best service for you .

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:51:52 AM

online now ,let me know if you want .

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:48:50 AM

online now ,let me know if you want .
online now ,let me know if you want     Grin  daily bump

[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: