Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Twenty15 Coin | Bittrex & C-Cex | Working Exchange Completed | Multipool!  (Read 58713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:54:44 AM

Lets check this one out!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:01:18 AM

UPDATE 01.08.2015 Live Demo Exchange Is Ready!

This is a live demonstration of a working exchange.  We have set this up to showcase one of the digital assets we can set up and support for a fee.  Please click the link below and log in using:

USER: 41469952
PASS: abc12345

Registrations are disabled, along with deposits. 

Please keep in mind this is not an operational exchange.  We have yet to decide if we are going to run one of these businesses, we may get orders come in and have to help others run them, so we will see how it goes.  If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please get in touch for pricing.  If you are a Twenty15 community member and you know someone who wants an exchange, there is a 10% commission for any leads that turn into sales. 

Over the next few days we will be releasing smaller updates, leading up to the multipool launch on the 13th.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the support.  Our goal here is to be a project that has substance, and actually delivers.  We plan on making money from the support contracts we generate from any sales of our assets.  The market volume that should be created from the sale of these assets should be great for the traders out there, and folks who got in early.  If you are a developer of Cryptocurrency utilities and would like to create a working demo for us to sell, drop a private message.  Right now the most important thing you can do to help this project is get the word out.  Tweet and retweet, post on this thread, and talk about Twenty15. 

Thank you, and don't hesitate to contact us if there is something not on the roadmap you would like developed or configured. 

this is very very amazing   Cheesy Cheesy
even no coin have exchange like this./
thanks for your hard work..
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

UPDATE 01.08.2015 Live Demo Exchange Is Ready!

This is a live demonstration of a working exchange.  We have set this up to showcase one of the digital assets we can set up and support for a fee.  Please click the link below and log in using:

USER: 41469952
PASS: abc12345

Registrations are disabled, along with deposits. 

Please keep in mind this is not an operational exchange.  We have yet to decide if we are going to run one of these businesses, we may get orders come in and have to help others run them, so we will see how it goes.  If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please get in touch for pricing.  If you are a Twenty15 community member and you know someone who wants an exchange, there is a 10% commission for any leads that turn into sales. 

Over the next few days we will be releasing smaller updates, leading up to the multipool launch on the 13th.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the support.  Our goal here is to be a project that has substance, and actually delivers.  We plan on making money from the support contracts we generate from any sales of our assets.  The market volume that should be created from the sale of these assets should be great for the traders out there, and folks who got in early.  If you are a developer of Cryptocurrency utilities and would like to create a working demo for us to sell, drop a private message.  Right now the most important thing you can do to help this project is get the word out.  Tweet and retweet, post on this thread, and talk about Twenty15. 

Thank you, and don't hesitate to contact us if there is something not on the roadmap you would like developed or configured. 

this is very very amazing   Cheesy Cheesy
even no coin have exchange like this./
thanks for your hard work..

Thank you for the kind words, expect more updates like this in the weeks and months to come.  Our roadmap will be updated in the next few weeks to plan for March - June.  I will be writing up the formal business plan soon, and submitting documents to press sites.  Expect that multipool within a week.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:08:55 AM

stay hold guys,..
i'm sure it will be huge
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:20:19 AM

@Twenty15, Sorry, I do not understand, Exchange and Multipool are developed for the T15 community  or are for sale?

I want to know how it will affect the price

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:37:59 AM

haha,..i saw the dumper at bittrex,.. Grin Grin
stay cool,and keep calm
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

@Twenty15, Sorry, I do not understand, Exchange and Multipool are developed for the T15 community  or are for sale?

The exchange is a working demo of a product we will charge people to set up and service.  We're still deciding whether to operate a fully functional exchange ourselves, we'll see if we get many orders from customers.  We will charge in 2015 Coins if anyone is interested, and that should put some positive upwards pressure on the market.  Running a full time exchange requires a lot of time and effort, and may take time away from future developments.  When we sell a support contract for an exchange, we will make sure the customer has a capable IT staff we can train so we're not devoting all of our time to customers when we should be developing the coin.

The multipool we will operate, but if any other coins would like a multipool of their own, we will sell it to them for 2015 coins.  This should put upwards pressure on the market because we will be paying out miners in 2015 Coins, and if we sell a multipool, that will also help the price.

The E-Commerce web store is going to be a pre-fabricated web store, that comes with a payment platform that can be configured to accept payments in any altcoin.  This means if another coin wants a web store, they can purchase this from us with 2015 coins.  We will most likely not run one of these businesses unless it's strictly e-delivery items and hands off.  

Our vision here is for the developers to make money charging for support of our products, while creating volume on the market for traders and miners.  

We plan on paying a 10% commission in 2015 Coins to anyone who generates a lead which results in a sale of our assets.  If someone approaches us wanting custom development, we will want to be paid in 2015 Coins.

I tried not to give a vague response, but let me know if you need more information.  We plan to put this all into a business plan sometime this week.
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:50:46 PM

The exchange is a working demo of a product we will charge people to set up and service.  We're still deciding whether to operate a fully functional exchange ourselves, we'll see if we get many orders from customers.  We will charge in 2015 Coins if anyone is interested, and that should put some positive upwards pressure on the market.  Running a full time exchange requires a lot of time and effort, and may take time away from future developments.  When we sell a support contract for an exchange, we will make sure the customer has a capable IT staff we can train so we're not devoting all of our time to customers when we should be developing the coin.

The multipool we will operate, but if any other coins would like a multipool of their own, we will sell it to them for 2015 coins.  This should put upwards pressure on the market because we will be paying out miners in 2015 Coins, and if we sell a multipool, that will also help the price.

The E-Commerce web store is going to be a pre-fabricated web store, that comes with a payment platform that can be configured to accept payments in any altcoin.  This means if another coin wants a web store, they can purchase this from us with 2015 coins.  We will most likely not run one of these businesses unless it's strictly e-delivery items and hands off.  

Our vision here is for the developers to make money charging for support of our products, while creating volume on the market for traders and miners.  

We plan on paying a 10% commission in 2015 Coins to anyone who generates a lead which results in a sale of our assets.  If someone approaches us wanting custom development, we will want to be paid in 2015 Coins.

I tried not to give a vague response, but let me know if you need more information.  We plan to put this all into a business plan sometime this week.

I believe that I have understood it, (translator used because I speak Spanish), you are going to develop products: exchange, multipool, web shop ... that will have to be paid with coins 2015.

You still do not have decided if you will present a finished version of the exchange, hope buyer.

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:07:02 PM

@dev
whatever you built,exchange,webshop and anything
faster is better
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:28:09 PM

Damn...I want my own exchange...don't have an IT team though....

Pretty cool business plan though.  Very unique.

Out of curiosity, How much does the exchange cost (in 2015; I'll do the math...Wink )?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:50:31 PM

that is sweet I really think you should set that up for yourselves for sure and take some credit
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:58:42 AM

looking solid, team!
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:19:40 AM

i guess ill pick up some of this over at bittrex.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:23:38 AM

it looks identical to this open source exchange that was being tested back in september https://cryptocapital.co/exchanges.html  http://demo.wlox.io/

why are you trying to sell open source software?  why did you pick a shitty php exchange that doesnt work well?

Misfire

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:40:52 AM

it looks identical to this open source exchange that was being tested back in september https://cryptocapital.co/exchanges.html  http://demo.wlox.io/

why are you trying to sell open source software?  why did you pick a shitty php exchange that doesnt work well?

Busted.  Shocked
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:46:02 AM

the dev still working to realize all their roadmap
one by one,...If the buyer can be patient a little bit for hold their coin
i'm sure it really will popular than other
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:54:43 AM

Without wanting to go into details, I've checked the github repository and my first reaction would be that this is far from state-of-the-art PHP code. While that in itself doesn't mean that it's bad software, it raises some serious red flags for me. Nice try, but it seems you missed many of the techniques developed by the PHP community over the past few years.

the dev still working on it
so just wait until everything finish
and i saw the dev realize all their roadmap,one by one
CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:01:28 AM

Without wanting to go into details, I've checked the github repository and my first reaction would be that this is far from state-of-the-art PHP code. While that in itself doesn't mean that it's bad software, it raises some serious red flags for me. Nice try, but it seems you missed many of the techniques developed by the PHP community over the past few years.

the dev still working on it
so just wait until everything finish
and i saw the dev realize all their roadmap,one by one

you and your terrible english are going to get cleaned out by this scam artist
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:05:59 AM

@CryptoTrout
not us but you,...must be cleaned from here
fuder artist
CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:09:40 AM

im not fudding, im stating a fact that this software has been out for months.  the dev just took it and rebranded it to make money off of idiots

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: