Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VAPE- X13- POW/POS- Launched- POW STAGE NOW!!!!!  (Read 35302 times)
shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:45:53 AM

WTB 200.000 VAPE at 50sat.
PM if intersted.
Absolute best I can do is 135 sat for 200k and that's a good deal consideering they are asking 350 on Alur-ex for them right now Smiley Also just so you know your password has been changed recently and if you want this deal you will need to send me the BTC first before I send you the VAPE but you got  my word I will send it as soon as I see the transaction on my addy for BTC Smiley

check you PM Smiley
Why do you need me to PM you so bad? If you want this deal we can do it right here and the absolute best I can do is 220k VAPE for 0.325 BTC but like I said you send the BTC to this addy 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA and as soon as you do message me that you did and when I can confirm it on the blockchain then I will send the VAPE to your VAPE address of choice Smiley Those are my terms so it really is up to you Smiley

Sorry mate my maximum is 100 sat

Hey Waxo,

Are you still interested at 100 sat, I have got around 105k.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:30:43 PM

WTB 200.000 VAPE at 50sat.
PM if intersted.
Absolute best I can do is 135 sat for 200k and that's a good deal consideering they are asking 350 on Alur-ex for them right now Smiley Also just so you know your password has been changed recently and if you want this deal you will need to send me the BTC first before I send you the VAPE but you got  my word I will send it as soon as I see the transaction on my addy for BTC Smiley

check you PM Smiley
Why do you need me to PM you so bad? If you want this deal we can do it right here and the absolute best I can do is 220k VAPE for 0.325 BTC but like I said you send the BTC to this addy 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA and as soon as you do message me that you did and when I can confirm it on the blockchain then I will send the VAPE to your VAPE address of choice Smiley Those are my terms so it really is up to you Smiley

Sorry mate my maximum is 100 sat

Hey Waxo,

Are you still interested at 100 sat, I have got around 105k.
and I can do 225k for 125 sats Smiley That's a good deal right there Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:10:09 AM

My Vape deposit to Alcurex took hours to credit. Finally I dumped my Vapes at 40 sat.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:31:45 AM

My Vape deposit to Alcurex took hours to credit. Finally I dumped my Vapes at 40 sat.

this exchange is not the best for sure....i also had some withdraw issue and it has been solved quickly .
i hope a blockexplorer is going to be online soon..

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:55:22 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 02:05:50 PM by SimkoMiner

Isn't this wonderful coin a 100% copy of Gimpcoin?
lepsen21

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:07:03 PM

looks like dev didnt survive the new year celebration

https://i.imgur.com/ZNwFaBV.gif
waxo

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:00:16 PM

dev is probaly busy, i hope he did not left this project .

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:11:52 PM

I don't understand why the dev would abandon this project though?  The POW hasn't even ended and the POS hasn't even begun and the Premine hasn't been dumped on the exchanges so it would make no sense why he would abandon the project? Or at least notify the community that he has abandoned the project so people quit wasting their time on mining the coin Smiley Or let someone else who is determined to actually work on this project take over the project and do with it what they can Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rigging

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:05:40 AM

It's totally a scam.

██████    ... ANTSHARES, DIGITAL ASSETS FOR EVERYONE  ...    ██████
████    ... ANTSHARES ICO STARTS AUGUST 8th  ...     ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ANTSHARES     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (https://antshares.com/?ref=rigging)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:24:47 AM

It's totally a scam.
Ya but scam for what? it was never listed on a good enough exchange to get the volume to dump the premines and even if it is a scam why would the dev have quit before he had a chance to make his money off the coin? That's what I don't understand

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

waxo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:43:18 AM

It's totally a scam.

NO SCAM here !  honestly i have bought all the cheaps coin  ( around 450K ) so he dumped his coin to me, the dev just got 0.35 Btc Smiley a very greedy dev !!!

keep mining guys, this coin is young and still easy to mine ( already bloke 20k/150 reward ) .
with only 12M coins ( POW end ) i see a price range 500/1000sat  as soon as we hit another exchange with good volume.

waxo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:45:08 AM

It's totally a scam.

ahahah my finger just tell me that you want buy cheap coins Smiley

rigging

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:56:27 AM

It's totally a scam.

ahahah my finger just tell me that you want buy cheap coins Smiley
I never  buy crap  Grin

██████    ... ANTSHARES, DIGITAL ASSETS FOR EVERYONE  ...    ██████
████    ... ANTSHARES ICO STARTS AUGUST 8th  ...     ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ANTSHARES     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (https://antshares.com/?ref=rigging)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:02:52 AM

It's totally a scam.

NO SCAM here !  honestly i have bought all the cheaps coin  ( around 450K ) so he dumped his coin to me, the dev just got 0.35 Btc Smiley a very greedy dev !!!

keep mining guys, this coin is young and still easy to mine ( already bloke 20k/150 reward ) .
with only 12M coins ( POW end ) i see a price range 500/1000sat  as soon as we hit another exchange with good volume.

The only way that this coin will even see another exchange or anything is if the Dev actually addresses what is going on with this coin and shows that he didn't abandon his coin which still to me makes no sense because he couldn't of dumped the premine yet and if he did it sure wasn't worth anything not for the possibilities that this coin had to actually be tradeable and worth something.  So I have to ask where the Dev is and why has he left this coin? If that is actually what he has done and I mean if he wants to get rid of the project then why not pass it on to someone else who would be willing to build the coin up because like you said with only 12 million when POW ends the potential for this coin is there but it just doesn't make sense to me as to why just out of nowhere he would just abandon the coin without any reason or any profit?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

waxo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:17:17 AM

It's totally a scam.

The only way that this coin will even see another exchange or anything is if the Dev actually addresses what is going on with this coin and shows that he didn't abandon his coin which still to me makes no sense because he couldn't of dumped the premine yet and if he did it sure wasn't worth anything not for the possibilities that this coin had to actually be tradeable and worth something.  So I have to ask where the Dev is and why has he left this coin? If that is actually what he has done and I mean if he wants to get rid of the project then why not pass it on to someone else who would be willing to build the coin up because like you said with only 12 million when POW ends the potential for this coin is there but it just doesn't make sense to me as to why just out of nowhere he would just abandon the coin without any reason or any profit?

+1 totally agree with you.
This project depends at 100% of the dev plan...
unfortunately, investing in this kind of coin it's like a gamble....
But 1 lesson i have learned is early miners/buyers are always reward for long run !

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:21:11 PM

Looks like the Dev is on long New Year + Christmas vacations Smiley. Don't know exactly which country he is from, but if that is in the eastern part of Europe, where Christmas comes after New Year, the vacations could easily last up to 14th of January... Well, we can get cheap coins meanwhile Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:55:34 PM

Looks like the Dev is on long New Year + Christmas vacations Smiley. Don't know exactly which country he is from, but if that is in the eastern part of Europe, where Christmas comes after New Year, the vacations could easily last up to 14th of January... Well, we can get cheap coins meanwhile Smiley
Well I'm pretty sure if he doesn't say or do something soon people are just going to write this coin off which is the sad truth when you think about it but that's just the way crypto is and people aren't going to continue mining a coin that has no dev and no plans for the future.  I hate to say that because I really did like the idea and concept of this coin but I still don't understand why he would just up and abandon the coin if that is what happened because he wouldn't have made that much off the premine even if he did dump it which according to the only exchange that it can be traded on is not possible for him to have dumped it or at least not all of it so I can't wrap my head around why he would just up and leave?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:58:49 AM

I don't understand why the dev would abandon this project though?  The POW hasn't even ended and the POS hasn't even begun and the Premine hasn't been dumped on the exchanges so it would make no sense why he would abandon the project? Or at least notify the community that he has abandoned the project so people quit wasting their time on mining the coin Smiley Or let someone else who is determined to actually work on this project take over the project and do with it what they can Smiley Cheers

+1
Thank you Smiley I honestly believe that this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever unless the dev is mining this coin as well and making people think it is dead before he releases more about it once he has a good stash going on Wink I hope to heck that is not the case but I mean like I stated before I can't see any reason whatsoever for the dev to just abandon this project without at least gaining anything from it?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

waxo

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:21:49 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:25:03 PM

Very nice pic but that still doesn't explain where the heck the dev for this coin is lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print