Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinitecoin Going to Skyrocket in Couple of Months  (Read 1913 times)
ltcifc (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:57:57 AM

And higher...
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

When people is telling that coin is going to skyrocket is that because they are bag holders...
or they know something that you don't

If you knew it was going to skyrocket you wouldn't tell anyone. Instead you would be selling all your other investments for BTC then buying as much as possible right up until the news.

I already bought as much as possible before i told others, fool. And this is nothing yet. It will go much higher.

So now you want to dump on us? Fuck you we are not fools. Its clear everyone here seen you coming from a mile away. You are the fool and maybe a sociopath to think that a simple "trust me" will get anyone to buy your shitcoin.

ltcifc (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:40:49 PM

When people is telling that coin is going to skyrocket is that because they are bag holders...
or they know something that you don't

If you knew it was going to skyrocket you wouldn't tell anyone. Instead you would be selling all your other investments for BTC then buying as much as possible right up until the news.

I already bought as much as possible before i told others, fool. And this is nothing yet. It will go much higher.

So now you want to dump on us? Fuck you we are not fools. Its clear everyone here seen you coming from a mile away. You are the fool and maybe a sociopath to think that a simple "trust me" will get anyone to buy your shitcoin.

Dump what, idiot? Millions of $$$$$? You must be the stupidest person on the planet and i feel ashamed that i made you.
Ping71

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:09:28 PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ltcifc was/is right. If you look back at his posts he called it and was spot on. I dont think this is a P&D at all because I havent seen heavy promotion going on that you would see from a P&D, havent seen it mentioned by heavy P&Ders, and I havent seen any tweets being sent out to buy this. From what I am seeing it is BTER and JUBI exchange buying with CNY, China. They must know something we dont because it continues to go up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: