BitPiggy is back up and running!
Our new bank account finally got unlocked yesterday, and then this morning I had to do some last minute fixes (bank details were still set to the old bank account!).
For users who have made past orders, you can gain access to your account by choosing to 'reset password' (https://bitpiggy.herokuapp.com/password_resets/new
). This will mean the site will recognise your past orders and you'll immediately be able to jump into making large orders.Things that have changed:
- All users require a log in (email + password). This should hopefully be more convenient then the old style of email verification.
- Limits have been changed + new orders must be 7 days apart. The 7 day limit is a new restriction as a direct result of previous attacks wherein stolen funds were sent to us.
From appearances not a lot has changed besides the new log in process. However behind the scenes a lot has changed to make future changes easier. Those future changes include:
- Adding additional authentication methods, e.g. Facebook/twitter/OTC.
- Reduce the delay between orders + increase limits for users that are authenticated in ways that are more trust worthy.
- Adding additional payment methods.
So yes, we are back! Got to http://bitpiggy.com
to make an order.
Please let me know if you experience any issues.
I originally put this post under https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82045.msg992608#msg992608
, but given the title of that topic (bitcoin bank account locked), seemed more appropriate to start a new thread.