Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:21:35 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 02:09:48 PM by szenekonzept

Good morning alltogether

statusupdate:

Blockexplorer will be ready today,
I'll drop you a message.

Current Trade: 322 satoshi at comkort.com

Lets summarize

Wallet staple on all operating systems        done     link
Groupmanagementsystem                           done     link
Pressroundup round one                              done     link & link
Qualitiy managed nodes                              done     link
osx wallet                                                     done     link
twitteraccount 250% retweetrate              done     link

extras:  Annoy the NSA & Signature Game & Welcome Giveway

Next job: Coinmarketcab and other analyst sites

my job:   to contact them / provide the data, they need / talk to a new investor
your job: to post more analyst sites, you know / trade high

LETS GO!

have fun!
Smiley

for everybody, who is boring: We have a nicely programmed arbitrage bot sitting at 271 satoshi. Best way to annoy him is to keep "bit" and "ask" as narrow as possible ....

EDIT lol good job my friends, keep going ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:58:10 PM

Old currencies moving. . . .
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 06:38:28 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 07:44:32 PM by szenekonzept

One Million ERC out for sales on comkort
Looks like some old Europecoin owners recovered their recycle-bin ...

Congratulations and thanks for selling them cheap.

To be honest, i can understand them, some had really bad experiences...

anyway:

EUROPECOIN - ONLY FOR THE BRAVE ONES!!

EDIT:  i am impressed, price keeps staying nice,  keep up my friends
We are moving on

have fun! Smiley

gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 05:36:36 PM

One Million ERC out for sales on comkort
Looks like some old Europecoin owners recovered their recycle-bin ...

Congratulations and thanks for selling them cheap.

To be honest, i can understand them, some had really bad experiences...

anyway:

EUROPECOIN - ONLY FOR THE BRAVE ONES!!

EDIT:  i am impressed, price keeps staying nice,  keep up my friends
We are moving on

have fun! Smiley

I found some in the recyclebin too, but I'm not selling..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 01:32:30 PM

short update,

the BTCTALK offline days,
gave me  the  opportunitiy push forward

- The submission to coinmarketcap is done, and to various other services.
- Talks with another Magazin happend, for another article. (read the last one here: Bitcoingarden)
- A complete overlook of the website happened, lets call it now "beta". You can press the thumbs to visit each (for some you will have to be logged in)

Many bugfixes and missing features for the group management have been made

the "tell me more" show has gotten a new text.
Its funny, best way to learn, how to explain your project is actually by doing it
Smiley

the userinerface has been improved and polished, complete menus structure reorganized.
The look-and-feel got more integrated into the sites template

and our blockexplore is done press Here

have fun exploring it
Matthias

Grin Grin Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:53:26 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 11:00:51 PM by szenekonzept

The Europecoin Neighbourhood

Interconnected local groups are perhaps the most natural form of social decentralization and powered most of the revolutions of our time.
Inventing the next genius, abstract concept, may be rewarding. But often the things needed, to implement social change, are simple.
Neighbourhood is the approach to provide tools, that are easy to understand and useful for daily life. In fact its just a community enabled classified adds market, where everybody can buy and sell his goods and services, using Europecoins.

The Status

The Market is already completed and integrated into the europecoin.eu.org community platform. This weekend we finished the invoicing system which can move „virtual money“ from account to account. We are currently working on a mobile ready onlinewallet.
The Market with a dummy currency will go online on Monday (8.6.2015) and every account will get some virtual coins for testing and to make suggestions. When we finished the onlinewallet we will replace the virtual currency.

have fun!
Matthias Klees

PDF DOWNLOAD

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

The Europecoin Neighbourhood

Interconnected local groups are perhaps the most natural form of social decentralization and powered most of the revolutions of our time.
Inventing the next genius, abstract concept, may be rewarding. But often the things needed, to implement social change, are simple.
Neighbourhood is the approach to provide tools, that are easy to understand and useful for daily life. In fact its just a community enabled classified adds market, where everybody can buy and sell his goods and services, using Europecoins.

The Status

The Market is already completed and integrated into the europecoin.eu.org community platform. This weekend we finished the invoicing system which can move „virtual money“ from account to account. We are currently working on a mobile ready onlinewallet.
The Market with a dummy currency will go online on Monday (2.6.2015) and every account will get some virtual coins for testing and to make suggestions. When we finished the onlinewallet we will replace the virtual currency.

have fun!
Matthias Klees

PDF DOWNLOAD

the market will be of course open for download, for everybody

I also had some success with open-cart, so there will be a shopping application out there for everybody shortly.
(watch our github)

have fun
Matthias

gaazje

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:20:12 PM

Nice to see some development!

Only one new problem though, but there is still time to get listed on other exchanges:

https://comkort.com/blog/news/comkort_close

Comkort - closed
Yesterday at 23:15 3 comments

Dear Users,

Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.

In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.

Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.

We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.

We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.

The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )

Withdraw and possible issues

During withdraw you can get error. Don't panic. Just let us know creating support ticket and we will fix it.

We wish you all best of luck.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:24:17 PM

Hy my friends,
get your coins from comkort, they are closing soon.
I am already having talks, to trade somewhere else.

Game goes on!!
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 04:32:07 AM

Only one new problem though, but there is still time to get listed on other exchanges:

Comkort - closed

Dear Users,

Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.

In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.

Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.

We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.

We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.

The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )

During withdraw you can get error. Don't panic. Just let us know creating support ticket and we will fix it.

Thank for your service. Your clean and honest way, to do your business from day one,
should serve as an example for everybody. Your closure is a great loss for us and the whole cryptoscene.

Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 04:37:56 AM

Comkort - closed

Dear Users,

... and yeah just one new problem we  will solve.
thanks to everybody staying with us ans helping.

Let's do it
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:11:32 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 10:12:24 AM by szenekonzept

BIG REWARD

monetize your good connection!

100 000 EUROPECOINS REWARD

if you are first, to get us on one of those Exchanges within the next 7 Days (10th of June) and to annouce it here

Criptsy, Allcoin, Bitfinex, OKCoin, BTC38, UseCryptos, CEX.IO, Poloniex, VirWox, hitbtc, Bittrex, Vaultoro, QuadrigaCX, BTCChina, Gatecoin,The Rock,
BanxIO. CoinMate, C-Cex, Bitkonan, Bleutrade

did I forget an intertesting one?
have fun!
Matthias  Wink

kz3d8fc7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:10:39 PM

Just noticed that Blockexplorer is not updating...
Last entry : 23rd May 2015
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:23:40 PM

Just noticed that Blockexplorer is not updating...
Last entry : 23rd May 2015

thank you, I will look after it.

Smiley Matthias

krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:26:50 PM

Comkort - closed

Dear Users,

Thank for your service. Your clean and honest way, to do your business from day one,
should serve as an example for everybody. Your closure is a great loss for us and the whole cryptoscene.

Matthias

Thanks for the honest way you have run the exchange, and giving us a chance to withdraw our coins. I have lost coins on other exchanges that pulled an exit scam, but you have set a good example. If you start another exchange in the future I will be the first to recommend it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:39:23 PM

Comkort - closed

Dear Users,

Matthias

Thanks for the honest way you have run the exchange, and giving us a chance to withdraw our coins. I have lost coins on other exchanges that pulled an exit scam, but you have set a good example. If you start another exchange in the future I will be the first to recommend it.

I fully agree, THATS business ethics.
I hope they can relaunch someday.
I would be one of the first that are going to trade there.
I didn't know them, before I began maintaining Europecoin.
I enjoyed trading on comkort a lot. It was always fair and support was responsive, its really sad.
They deserved better.

good luck guys!

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:42:58 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 11:59:05 PM by szenekonzept

Hello,

My name is Matthias Klees and i am the maintainer of Europecoin since the takeover at the beginning of 2015.

I recovered this Coin after it has been dead for over half a year.

It has been traded on Comkort yet, but they are about to close.

Comkort itself did not have any traffic, though nonetheless you can see, what we achieved even there, since end of April. I am sure we will be able to do even more and satisfy your needs, being on your platform.

This recent article describes our story since takeover and our idea quite well: http://bitcoingarden.tk/europecoin-a-movement-to-decentralize-europe/

Our Website:

http://www.europecoin.eu.org

our Github:
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/EuropecoinEUORG/tree/EuropecoinEUorg

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605

Full Node:
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-92-209/

Block Explorer: (4.6.2015 1:58 currently reindexing ~6 hours)
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources/blockexplorer

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG

I am:
http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees

i hope you can help us, to continue moving forward, this is an active project. If you have any questions or need anything, just ask me anytime.

thank you for your time
Matthias Klees

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:47:22 PM

Hello,

My name is Matthias Klees and i am the maintainer of Europecoin since the takeover at the beginning of 2015.

I recovered this Coin after it has been dead for over half a year.

It has been traded on Comkort yet, but they are about to close.

Comkort itself did not have any traffic, though nonetheless you can see, what we achieved even there, since end of April. I am sure we will be able to do even more and satisfy your needs, being on your platform.

This recent article describes our story since takeover and our idea quite well: http://bitcoingarden.tk/europecoin-a-movement-to-decentralize-europe/

Our Website:

http://www.europecoin.eu.org

our Github:
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/EuropecoinEUORG/tree/EuropecoinEUorg

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605

Full Node:
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-92-209/

Block Explorer: (4.6.2015 1:58 currently reindexing ~6 hours)
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources/blockexplorer

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG

I am:
http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees

i hope you can help us, to continue moving forward, this is an active project. If you have any questions or need anything, just ask me anytime.

thank you for your time
Matthias Klees

Shocked Twitter is going wild, over 100 Retweets in 12 hours

gaazje

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:50:57 PM

RT
https://twitter.com/CoinAid/status/606517539003355137

$erc Earn 100000 #Europecoin to get it listed on an exchange before the 10th of June https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg11522103#msg11522103

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:38:16 PM

RT
https://twitter.com/CoinAid/status/606517539003355137

$erc Earn 100000 #Europecoin to get it listed on an exchange before the 10th of June https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg11522103#msg11522103

thank you for supporting us
thank you to everybody, Twitter support is amaaaaazing!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: