Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542958 times)
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 10:47:36 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 11:47:04 PM by cryptonit

regarding long swap time one option would be endless swap time and coins not claimed are staking as dev support

i like the idea of freedom to not care about a coin

i mean if u see it as money i have the freedom too to have it untouched for 10 year i know it will still be valid cash

if u able to sign a message with ur address of old wallet and a copy of swap day show a balance u should be able claim that even in 10 years

that u lost all POS earnings of that timeframe is punishment enough

and that the POS of ur coins supported dev team is another possitive aspect

if i would be in the possition to design a swap scenario for DMD i would do it that way

grantee that ur coins stay valid coins is one part of the trust relationship between dev team and investor

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:02:53 AM

regarding long swap time one option would be endless swap time and coins not claimed are staking as dev support

i mean if u see it as money i have the freedom too to have it untouched for 10 year i know it will still be valid cash

if u able to sign a message with ur address of old wallet and a copy of swap day show a balance u should be able claim that even in 10 years

if i would be in the possition to design a swap scenario for DMD i would do it that way

grantee that ur coins stay valid coins is one part of the trust relationship between dev team and investor

well said.

These are the early days of development where everybody that has purchased a ERC at some point deserves to always have the same % of interest. If an investor helps plant a tree then he should still be able to enjoy its fruits years down the line.

Just saying, reputation and history will be as valuable as the technology on crypto goes mainstream.

Even now, who drops their money on a clone by someone who has scammed others in the past except dumb noobs who actually take advice from the troll box?

Think about it, do what you want.

thanks,
john
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 05:31:44 AM

So that was a great plenty of Feedback keep up with that i will benefit all of us. I have been in hospital for a night and a day, due to some heard flickering (not a real stroke, but nearly one and an indicator to stop trampling my health) No worry I am like my coin in that point, the ground is not an option. When i came back i realized the the new blockchain did not mine at all, it has been some time ago, that i solomined, so please be patient wtth me, i'll go and get some help tomorrow.

Swap: Yes i'll agree with most of the points, it should be a long swap, with some puplic held reserves for very late comers. Also the staking idea is not that bad,
i would not use it for funding itsself, because i don't sell ERC for fundings, but it could be a great resource, to issue some rewards, fill faucets and so on

As a ERC holder you don't have to contribute anything, the maintainer is not a central authority by design, but often  his position gets powerful by social means and in that case, a maintainer has to work with integrity too give anybody the same service, you should not even have to like me  Wink . Maintaining a coin is best, if users have not to deal with my actions, because nobody asked me, to to this and it has to benefit the community, who own the coin. Having bought (and mined) every ERC myself, i am just lucky enough to to be an owner like YOU. Socially thats a difference and advantage to not taken over altcoins. From  the decentralization standpoint one might even say an altcoins community strukture has to have had at least one takeover, to get to real perfection

I will be a bit slow tomorrow due to recover from my little breakdown, but i am here and will sort out the mining.

email list: Great one, i'll put it on my to/do list, you will have to sign up for it, because i cant sign in people unvoluntary, but it will help for future announcements.
Not  everybody feels as home on Bitcointalk as we do. For those its an alternative way to stay in touch.

have fun my friends
Matthias
Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 05:47:49 AM

Why i cant  vote logo?

sorry for late answer, i was in hosptal.
The logovoting has been quite some time ago.
I just don't find the place to switch it off.
Anyway for your info, thats the result of the voting:

@CryptoJohn yes if i remember correctly we got busted with the same crypto (a mmxiv to WTFisTHAT)
not having missed the swap, didnt help either  Grin

have fun
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 07:25:42 AM

Look at this orderbook, isn't it AMMAAAAAZING Smiley

and there  is no pump at all, everything is real interst, times are getting safer
:-)

and here:

BITTREX

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 01:09:21 PM

I have been in hospital for a night and a day, due to some heard flickering (not a real stroke, but nearly one and an indicator to stop trampling my health)

take care man
health is the most valuable good u have
preserve it as long as possible

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 04:51:38 PM

I have been in hospital for a night and a day, due to some heard flickering (not a real stroke, but nearly one and an indicator to stop trampling my health)

take care man
health is the most valuable good u have
preserve it as long as possible

Thank you yes, there are some habits am trying to quit,for a while, (bad food, restless at night ...)
i am a passion driven person, often not able to just stop working, but this event gave some more weight to
my effort, (juice and sleep, sports said my doctor) . It's funny i have been a quite famous Dj ( this is the remains ) for over ten years.
Compared to 15 years ago i live like an angel, lol. I am quite happy having quit that life over 11 years ago,
not having health issues, but because i was bored and wanted to learn more stuff. Sports doesn't sound that attractive .....

but anyway lets stop offtopic, i will be fine and i will now go after the mining
It makes me nervous, that this isn't done yet, because of that unpleasant break

have fun  Wink
Matthias

Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:29:23 PM

Actually money get swapped out aswell, and when they do you get a window on about a year from theyre released to get your old money swapped for new ones, before they get useless. So to say that money always is valid and build your point on that isnt correct. 

Other then that i see a big problem with it always be valid means that someone has to sit on this massive amount of coins, and for an investor to open the big moneywallet and invest that will be a big concern. You can say that the devs are the best in the world, you can say that they wont touch it, you can say that only one person from the whole dev team has access to it,but in reality and with cryptos background the "investor" has to know that is true, and if/when the value goes thru the roof suddenly that pile of coins is worth alot, and in a easy grab for all the work put down, or a friend of a friend founds out and gets them , or it get hacked how its done isnt the issue the fact that it can be done has to be taken into consideration and thats hard, to say not impossible to try and prove such a thing. With a set reasonable timeframe for switching and then burn the remaining coins in a easy to lookup way that would be most fair to everyone both old holders and new investors.

@Matthias You take care of yourself man, hospital can never be good!! your health should always go first. Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:54:16 PM

After phonecall with Matt today, I can say you all: He is always the old one Smiley. I am so happy, that he feels good again...

So everything is working smooth again and we never changed our goals.

Greetz
Meta
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 06:16:40 AM

Some updates

THE SWAP: Yes, i see your point, endless hoarding of remains, may be a trust problem. I think a 2 month time-frame, supported by a massive campaign during swap,
will will be a quite safe way. Some wallets are broadcasting an "this is outdated" message. I will find out, if this feature is available in our current one to.

A longer time-frame would also raise the problem, that coins, that are remaining in the old network will beginn staking faster and the amount of coins to swap,
will quickly exceed, the reserved amount of coins after a short period. So i will ask all of you, to help us spreading the news, where ever you can.

Following actions are already in place to get the message out and to generate the attention a milestone for Europecoin deserves.

1) I will start a massive campain through my Twitter and Socialmediay network. similar to my "add-europecoin" storm, i used to replace comkort.
2) I'll also have a press release out, three days before the swap will occure and I have already two O.K.'s from magazines to publish it.
3) Yesterday i had contact with a professional promo-team, that will jump in at the same time. I know them, they are highly active, "Europecoin-Style" shouters;
   but  their network a much bigger than mine. You will not be able to escape, we will be everywhere for nearly two weeks nonstop.
4) For the last 10 days, will start a give away campaingn, paying 50 ERC for each person, that enters the swap and confirms,
   you saved him from missing the train. Bring our fellows home!*

*(the wallet has to have been holding ERCs for 3 month, to qualify for a the reward).

All in all, though, we are later then i calculated, (much later) we will enjoy a precise planned, bigger and broader
campaign in return. Given, that we already have generated a way bigger attention then ever, we will have a great show.
Get your popcorn ready!

I have set myself a new  goal:

I want to reach the 1000sat barrier in the first quarter of the new year.
Thats not a investment promise, but a bet that i intent to win.

Given that our biggest step is not this release ,but
a gamechanger, we will be announcing one week after that noise.
I am keeping it secret for over a week now, (can hardly wait).
There is enough in place, (not means planned - means DONE) to keep you hardly find a moment to breath
for three weeks from the day on, our swap will occur.
I am in the lucky position, to be able to commit nearly full-time, because i don't need to
go for a job to earn for my food and shelter any-more.This project is made, because i am passionate about our cause.
Europecoins biggest challenge was, that people stopped listening and you can see me in this thread,
nearly talking with myself for month and month. Now, after a year of fighting, things are beginning to move faster.
Since a few weeks, we are getting helping hands from everywhere and the community begins slowly to show up.
Bittrex and Bleutrade are both active and more important: self-sustaining
Our price went from 7sat to ober 300sat, and i am more than happy with that. But for me, that’s not the take-off,
thatS just the ability to start at all. NOW we are that near from a take-off and trust me, this Coin will fly.
Can you smell the Jet-engine Fuel?

Enjoy, and trade!
Matthias  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:27:37 AM

What to say, erc doesn`t have limit Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 08:41:47 PM

Some updates

THE SWAP: Yes, i see your point, endless hoarding of remains, may be a trust problem. I think a 2 month time-frame, supported by a massive campaign during swap,
will will be a quite safe way. Some wallets are broadcasting an "this is outdated" message. I will find out, if this feature is available in our current one to.

A longer time-frame would also raise the problem, that coins, that are remaining in the old network will beginn staking faster and the amount of coins to swap,
will quickly exceed, the reserved amount of coins after a short period. So i will ask all of you, to help us spreading the news, where ever you can.

Following actions are already in place to get the message out and to generate the attention a milestone for Europecoin deserves.

1) I will start a massive campain through my Twitter and Socialmediay network. similar to my "add-europecoin" storm, i used to replace comkort.
2) I'll also have a press release out, three days before the swap will occure and I have already two O.K.'s from magazines to publish it.
3) Yesterday i had contact with a professional promo-team, that will jump in at the same time. I know them, they are highly active, "Europecoin-Style" shouters;
   but  their network a much bigger than mine. You will not be able to escape, we will be everywhere for nearly two weeks nonstop.
4) For the last 10 days, will start a give away campaingn, paying 50 ERC for each person, that enters the swap and confirms,

*(the wallet has to have been holding ERCs for 3 month, to qualify for a the reward).

All in all, though, we are later then i calculated, (much later) we will enjoy a precise planned, bigger and broader
campaign in return. Given, that we already have generated a way bigger attention then ever, we will have a great show.
Get your popcorn ready!

There is enough in place, (not means planned - means DONE) to keep you hardly find a moment to breath
I am in the lucky position, to be able to commit nearly full-time, because i don't need to
go for a job to earn for my food and shelter any-more.This project is made, because i am passionate about our cause.
Europecoins biggest challenge was, that people stopped listening and you can see me in this thread,
nearly talking with myself for month and month. Now, after a year of fighting, things are beginning to move faster.
Since a few weeks, we are getting helping hands from everywhere and the community begins slowly to show up.
Our price went from 7sat to ober 300sat, and i am more than happy with that. But for me, that’s not the take-off,
thatS just the ability to start at all. NOW we are that near from a take-off and trust me, this Coin will fly.

Enjoy, and trade!
Matthias  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

i guess we will hear a lot from ERC soon outside of this thread too

and u placed a nice cliffhanger

give me a sneak peak!

Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:13:31 AM

Some updates

Get your popcorn ready!

Enjoy, and trade!
Matthias  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

Sounds great! bubbling out of excitement here! Smiley looking forward to the swap, and all the big things after that. Cheesy

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:20:56 PM

I have not been with this coin long but I love this coin and the people behind it
Well... not love "love" but, really like.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:32:37 PM

give me a sneak peak!

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 12:15:18 AM

give me a sneak peak!

lol you should know the most,
you made the contact  Grin

thanks again for that
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 02:25:07 AM

Kind of ROCKIN'

Trade is very nice since over two weeks now.
Passed safely  the 400 sat and heading strongly UP

BUT VOLUME
is even ROCKING MORE
as well, as buy support. That shows, we are no longer a weak candidate.
Trust is growing and the story has just begun.

NEWSLETTER

as promised, on user request, the newsletter with notifications
on important (user-actions requiring) Europecoin releases, is done.
You can subscripe to it HERE:

SUBSCRIBE

I will update the OP tomorrow

have fun Smiley
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 03:45:36 PM

give me a sneak peak!

thanks again for that
Matthias

i know it
but i ask for the other hundred guys here
reading silent and fear to speak up and ask

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 06:16:32 PM

give me a sneak peak!

thanks again for that
Matthias

i know it
but i ask for the other hundred guys here
reading silent and fear to speak up and ask

Than they should subscribe for the newsletter Wink
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:23:58 AM

Tried subscribing to newsletter - it told me to put in a valid email.
Guess it doesn't like USA emails? Put in 1woodywoodpecker@gmail.com

Maybe Matt and Meta just don't want old people on slack and getting
the newsletter. Could be a class action lawsuit. If only I knew a lobbying coin
I could get the ball rolling on changing this policy. (lol -Humor for those that missed it)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: