Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:57:50 PM

Hello, should I use the wallet on 1st page or wait for new wallet update. My coins are on exchange at the minute.
As I see it, it's a matter of preference here. Either use the current wallet and be prepared to upgrade (with the possibility of a resync), or use the wonderful service provided by https://staisybit.com/.
Keeping your coins on exchange(s) is "sub-optimal" Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:01:28 AM

Sunday morning, any news on the wallet?

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:08:48 AM

wonder that too...  Huh

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 11:32:35 AM

just state release delayed for uncertain amount of time to create a
flawless upgrade experience for all users

i have absolutly no issue and no trust in erc shattered if it need a few more weeks

deadlines are the hell

switch to it will be released when its ready

its done when its done

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Antebellum

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:50:11 AM

i have absolutly no issue and no trust in erc shattered if it need a few more weeks

deadlines are the hell

its done when its done

Is this a update or your thoughts?

I dont have any problems with it being delayed if there is problems with implementation, not at all! But just inform that then! To go out with a post with a wallet released in a few hours then just go dark without any more info on whats going on, esc since the new wallet been haused quite a bit with a lot of posts here. Just go out with info on whats going on and what to expect, sat up all night yesterday in the belief that "few hours has passed" and wanted to get new wallet up and running before i got to bed.

Mattias, saw your were online.  Official statement? would make it easer not being forced to watch here every 2min not to miss anything. 

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 12:04:36 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 01:27:38 AM by mprep

deadlines are the hell

its done when its done

I dont have any problems with it being delayed if there is problems with implementation, not at all! But just inform that then! To go out with a post with a wallet released in a few hours then just go dark without any more info on whats going on, esc since the new wallet been haused quite a bit with a lot of posts here. Just go out with info on whats going on and what to expect, sat up all night yesterday in the belief that "few hours has passed" and wanted to get new wallet up and running before i got to bed.

Mattias, saw your were online.  Official statement? would make it easer not being forced to watch here every 2min not to miss anything.  

He is typing some stuff actually...Faste ur seatbelts

Greetz
Meta
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 12:15:54 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 12:44:08 PM by szenekonzept

jep i am currently collecting resources, making sure, every partner has at least gotten my notification.
Given that nearly all important services are already on track, that is where our responsibility ends and
we should move forward.

Git repository is already up to date, means everybody, compiling from source, just has to upgrade
from master and that's it.

Windows Wallet will follow somehow during the day.
have fun
Matthias
Grin

Antebellum

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:19:31 PM

jep i am currently collecting resources, making sure, every partner has at least gotten my notification.
Given that nearly all important services are already on track, that is where our responsibility ends and
we should move forward.

Git repository is already up to date, means everybody, compiling from source, just has to upgrade
from master and that's it.

Windows Wallet will follow somehow during the day.
have fun
Matthias
Grin

Thanks for the update! Smiley And still great work all thats involved.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:49:44 PM

i am stakeholder in erc i hold a respectable ammount
but in no way im in a position to post updates

so when i talk about erc my speak only represent my opinion

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 04:16:00 PM

deadlines are the hell

its done when its done

Mattias, saw your were online.  Official statement? would make it easer not being forced to watch here every 2min not to miss anything. 

No we had no issue we had a small bug on the first run while we tested the FORKING mechanism,
but this wasn't the reason for the delay.

The main reason for  the delay was possibly rooted in the fact, that this was my first hardfork,
and said so i have to confess, that things i got right while organizing, have been this time
greatly outnumbers by those i got gloriously wrong.

Very difficult things to imagine, like the fact, that exchanges may not have hired an server/coin administrator,
 just in case, I decide to please them with a HARDFORK on WEEKEND (can please someone give me a hard kick)

Grin Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:43:19 PM

u mean the fork is not like 7 - 14 days after u release the wallet

that would be normal practice

first on a private chain test fork

if it works release wallet with fork timer leave enought room for everyone to update

i did think u going to do it that way

but i agree we have advantage of 2+ years

just sad u have to do all mistakes we made on ur own too

next time im avaiable to tell ya what all can go wrong

no need to experience all by urself  Grin

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 01:27:31 AM by mprep

deadlines are the hell

its done when its done

Mattias, saw your were online.  Official statement? would make it easer not being forced to watch here every 2min not to miss anything.  

No we had no issue we had a small bug on the first run while we tested the FORKING mechanism,
but this wasn't the reason for the delay.

The main reason for  the delay was possibly rooted in the fact, that this was my first hardfork,
and said so i have to confess, that things i got right while organizing, have been this time
greatly outnumbers by those i got gloriously wrong.

Very difficult things to imagine, like the fact, that exchanges may not have hired an server/coin administrator,
 just in case, I decide to please them with a HARDFORK on WEEKEND (can please someone give me a hard kick)

Grin Matthias

Matthias,

No problem: I am always on your side!

The next time, we make a release not on sunday, we make a release on Monday or so!

Greetz
Meta
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:12:04 AM

Matthias, no problem we one you always deliver so i`m patient.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 12:57:05 PM

Ok Guys: Now something very important!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.msg13244340#msg13244340  <-----Staisybit-thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143221.msg13168415#msg13168415 <----- NovaCoin-thread

IMPORTANT

We have disabled Europecoin wallet due to the suspect of an hacking attempt to the Europecoin network (not to Staisybit). The suspect is actually more than just a suspect, since Europecoin is a Novacoin clone and Novacoin has been (perhaps still is) victim of an attack, as the developer stated here, and the symptoms of the attack (difficulty dropped to 0 and wallets do not stake) have been discovered few hours ago on Europecoin too.

We have then decided, together with Europecoin dev, to halt wallets to prevent double spending or other kind of damage to Staisybit users. Europecoin team is investigating.

We'll keep you up to date.
Cheers.

So please, be patient before we update our new wallet! We have to investigate and wanna inform you!

Greetz
Meta

Antebellum

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:32:02 PM

Thanks for update! So should i close my local erc wallet aswell? Guessing it could mess up blocks and that i will have to resync it later if its problem with network, so rather just dont open it now instead until its sorted, or better the new wallet arrived Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:44:30 PM

Thanks for update! So should i close my local erc wallet aswell? Guessing it could mess up blocks and that i will have to resync it later if its problem with network, so rather just dont open it now instead until its sorted, or better the new wallet arrived Smiley

Yes...close ur wallet! Its the best way to protect ur coins! The Network will running again of course, and yes with the new wallet everything will be fine!

Thanks for ur patience!

Greetz
Meta
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:13:07 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 11:51:41 PM by szenekonzept

if it works release wallet with fork timer leave enought room for everyone to update

no need to experience all by urself  Grin

no need to experience all by urself  Grin

you are absoute correct, thats how it works. there are actually about 30 000 blocKs  buffer.
So that is not the point we uprade as you described.

And now: THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW EVERYBODY PLEASE READ:

But what i described and announced are only the major points that are interesting for the average userand there has been much more,
what happened under the hood as an example two things

1)  binaries wallets will have a variable set which will deny them to ask blocks to all wallets which DO NOT HAVE protocol version 60014
so, if we don't have at least all the services up to date with the wallet, users may risk to not have connections
This is a thing to tighten some security measures.

2) Everyone who ever heard about attacks on the Novacoin network will be pleased to hear that we are addressing that and Aberto (our developer) has
found a solution and teamed up in a huge network of developers and penetration testers not only build a kind of security, that will set new standards,
but also to address this globaly for the benefit of all.

I am proud to claim that we have risen from the 'build features to survive" crypto to one of the most active developed codebases with one of the best independent developers,
 interconnected in a network with every great developer around. I cant claim I planned or did that, some things just happen, if you keep going in trust able way and this is where we are.

So it may have bust my current release marketing concept, but maybe that O.K. and we are maturing from a claim-boom-bust-claim thing
into something much bigger and much more valuable.
Things I claimed have been developed as I said, its working and everybody who can compile can check and use it, as you can see here:
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/EuropecoinV2

Developers are currendly unelievable active windows and MAC version will follow during this week.#
No it didnt got slower it accelerated to invisibility Wink . So welcome to the fast forward age of Europecoin.

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:28:01 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 11:40:14 PM by szenekonzept

Hi Matthias,

You mentioned NovaCoin had a problem with attacks.  Do you have any more information on this?  One of the other coins I have looks like it was also based on NovaCoin.  (The NovaCoin.CONF files are still in the source code directories.)

I mentioned this to the Dev, but haven't heard back from him.

Thanks!

2) Everyone who ever heard about attacks on the Novacoin network will be pleased to hear that we are addressing that and Aberto (our developer) has
found a solution and teamed up in a huge network of developers and penetration testers not only build a kind of security, that will set new standards,
but also to address this globaly for the benefit of all.

Our dev is already in contact with them and is sharing code as we
already submitted to our repository here. As far as i know they are also already fine:

https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/EuropecoinV2

have fun
Matthias

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:08:13 AM

So Matthias do you want us to close our wallet or what?
Antebellum

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:09:49 AM

Anyone been able to compile the new windows wallet yet? I dont get it to work. :/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: