Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ThePirateBay.se  (Read 9705 times)
Pierre11

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:53:48 PM

Should I watch The Interview? Am I missing something with that movie?

It was awesome! Tongue

Its an OK movie. Not really good, but not really bad either.

The "Leader" is always watching...

But he blew up...

He burned to death like a champ.

All while katy perry sang!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

Just domain is active and The Interview is downloudable:) Hope it will come back soon

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Trevon

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:27:58 PM

Just domain is active and The Interview is downloudable:) Hope it will come back soon

I don't know what's the hype about Interview other than political crap but i watched and it was the worst movie ever

carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:23:40 PM

I don't know what's the hype about Interview other than political crap but i watched and it was the worst movie ever

I still haven't watched it, maybe it is a hype or commercial thing about all buzz around. Need to watch it soon..

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Jay_Pal
Legendary

Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

Almost agree: I'd personally put all the Hangovers (and a quite big list of bad movies) in the same bag. Cheesy

Best faucet EVER! - Freebitco.in
Don't Panic... - 1G8zjUzeZBfJpeCbz1MLTc6zQHbLm78vKc
Why not mine from the browser?
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

I've checked it via IE, doesn't work on Chrome for me.
It is counting up? (almost reached the number 20)

Almost; the counter's currently at 19 days, 21 hours, and 00 minutes. Smiley

Anyway, it seems that with all this, the number of Pirate Bay clones reached nearly 400, in just one week - but better still, it might spur the development of better, fully decentralized, open source alternatives.

This week, most of the Pirate Bay copies have been growing from Isohunt.to’s OpenBay project. Thus far nearly 400 Pirate Bay clones have launched and the people behind the initiative say that OpenBay is currently the most popular project on developer platform GitHub.

[...]

“Our current goal is to not only make it open source, but eventually provide a fully decentralized torrent database for the community,” they add.

Taken from http://torrentfreak.com/hundreds-of-pirate-bay-copies-emerge-is-the-hydra-alive-141227.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:44:01 PM

There is a countdown in the piratebay.se site, ending 19 hours from now.

Are they coming back soon?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 10:48:32 PM

There is a countdown in the piratebay.se site, ending 19 hours from now.

Are they coming back soon?

That is a counter listing the number of days since they were taken offline.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:19:36 AM

shit movie do not waste your time
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:48:31 AM

shit movie do not waste your time

i thought it was pretty funny o_O

is that you Kim? opened a new account :]
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:58:51 PM

Why is it counting up? And what's the code below it?
It is a cryptographic hash saying "You cannot destroy us, expect the ship to arrive in 20 days." Cheesy

Seems someone was finally able to decrypt the AES string[1] - it's the URL to a YouTube video[2] with a compilation of Schwarzenegger saying his favorite phrase: "I'll be back". Grin

[1] -

[2] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YEG9DgRHhA

Source: http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bays-mystery-aes-code-finally-decrypted-150112
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:44:33 PM

Why is it counting up? And what's the code below it?
It is a cryptographic hash saying "You cannot destroy us, expect the ship to arrive in 20 days." Cheesy

Seems someone was finally able to decrypt the AES string[1] - it's the URL to a YouTube video[2] with a compilation of Schwarzenegger saying his favorite phrase: "I'll be back". Grin

[1] -

[2] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YEG9DgRHhA

Source: http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bays-mystery-aes-code-finally-decrypted-150112
Thats. So. COOOL!!!!!!!  Cheesy

BiTJack

Activity: 806

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:44:01 PM

Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:37:42 PM

I love that Phenix!!!
Wonderful graphic!

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:31:25 AM

20 bucks says it's a honeypot.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:32:34 AM

Honeypot?

H1N1

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:37:30 AM

Honeypot?

A trap, type of sting operation.

In law enforcement, a sting operation is a deceptive operation designed to catch a person committing a crime. A typical sting will have a law-enforcement officer or cooperative member of the public play a role as criminal partner or potential victim and go along with a suspect's actions to gather evidence of the suspect's wrongdoing.
Sting operations are common in many countries including the United States,[1] but not allowed in other countries such as Sweden.[2]

lepirate

Activity: 541

Garbochock

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:54:52 PM

Honeypot?

A trap, type of sting operation.

In law enforcement, a sting operation is a deceptive operation designed to catch a person committing a crime. A typical sting will have a law-enforcement officer or cooperative member of the public play a role as criminal partner or potential victim and go along with a suspect's actions to gather evidence of the suspect's wrongdoing.
Sting operations are common in many countries including the United States,[1] but not allowed in other countries such as Sweden.[2]
Nah, I actually don't think so. But I think the site will turn chaos without moderation Undecided
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:29:02 PM

^ seems the mods and admins were kicked out. But they said they were going to start another site. The real pirate bay according to them. The outcome of the raid seems to have been to increase the number of torrent sites, and helping their technical development.
H1N1

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:45:25 PM

^ seems the mods and admins were kicked out. But they said they were going to start another site. The real pirate bay according to them. The outcome of the raid seems to have been to increase the number of torrent sites, and helping their technical development.

That's always a good thing, people relying too much on one site is dangerous. I know I started using others, and also started using VPNs because of all this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: