Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: amazon.com $350 for auction  (Read 1917 times)
kingkedi (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:51:25 AM

amazon.com giftcard worth $350 for auction

starting bid:$280

increment:$5

bid ends on jan3rd

must pay before delivery and i wont give first because i even sold here 2times

and so no kind of spamming or any kind of posts abusing me are to be stopped

bidding starts
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:38:40 AM

Would you agree to the use of an escrow? 2 successful transactions isn't really that much for trust purposes.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:05:53 PM

Would you agree to the use of an escrow? 2 successful transactions isn't really that much for trust purposes.

sir i have sold and still if you blame by saying 2 is not enough means what i can say?

no all cant be done you can buy with escrow for $340 if you want and i will tell the escrow man also because i dont trust other people thats it

hexafraction

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:42:38 PM

Refusal to use "the escrow man" is the sign of a blatant scam.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

sir i have sold and still if you blame by saying 2 is not enough means what i can say?

no all cant be done you can buy with escrow for $340 if you want and i will tell the escrow man also because i dont trust other people thats it

Then how can you expect for us to trust you?  This deal seems very dangerous, OP not willing to accept escrow.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:28:17 PM

Two things here people need to watch out for:

- Seller not offering escrow are huge red flags
- The amazon funds can be reversed if seller decides to chargeback via credit card, if the funds were funded from a credit card source

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:52:31 AM

i have seen these blaming since i am newbie but even after you can clear see that i sold the amazon cards here but why you blame?

everyone have their own fear

ok let me say this is very valuable for me and so i dont want to risk and why if wont use escrow means scam?

stop the nonsense

ok,if you still want escrow i will only give for $340

and no less than that

and i chose the escrow man ok

r u satisfied now
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:55:17 AM

sorry to mention you need to pay escrow fee as well
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:00:15 AM

this person was blaming by writing comment and he cant read my message,i have posted in earlier post only so i can write a negative comment on you

and can say badly because

you done two mistakes

1.you have not seen my message and just simply wrote that refuses to accept escrow check my above post

it says if want escrow i offer for $340

2.for blaming me despite of your mistake

i am not a person like you,if i were i have to give you 10 negtaive comments for what you done
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:00:53 AM

this is post i mean
hexafraction

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

this person was blaming by writing comment and he cant read my message,i have posted in earlier post only so i can write a negative comment on you

you done two mistakes

1.you have not seen my message and just simply wrote that refuses to accept escrow check my above post

i am not a person like you,if i were i have to give you 10 negtaive comments for what you done

First of all, I'm not going to comply with a PM requesting that I edit my post. Second, the fact that you refuse to use an escrow at the standard price is equally shocking, since you're offering a strong incentive for people to use a mode of transfer that could cause you to get scammed.

hexafraction

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:18:20 AM

...that I edit my post.

Typo, I should have written "delete my post". I received a PM with title "remove comment" that simply nitpicked on words.

kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:18:55 AM

you done two mistakes

First of all, I'm not going to comply with a PM requesting that I edit my post. Second, the fact that you refuse to use an escrow at the standard price is equally shocking, since you're offering a strong incentive for people to use a mode of transfer that could cause you to get scammed.

hello i have right to say anything as seller ok

the reason i give $280 offer is means for trusting me and to ensure guarantee of deal without problems is reason to offer $70 discount

and when you want to use escrow i have doubts and it depend on third party-so i want to offer for $340

whats wrong in this

your blaming should be stopped

i have right to offer as per my rules and why you still blaming
hexafraction

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:20:04 AM

i have right to offer as per my rules and why you still blaming

I have the right to declare this a suspicious offer, which I have done. If you don't like it, don't make it suspicious.

kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:20:40 AM

...that I edit my post.

Typo, I should have written "delete my post". I received a PM with title "remove comment" that simply nitpicked on words.

yeah when i not done anything wrong,why you make negative comment and why you want to abuse a user,i have my right to offer as per my rules

why you specified in comment that

'user not using escrow beware?

you better stop
hexafraction

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:24:45 AM

...that I edit my post.

yeah when i not done anything wrong,why you make negative comment and why you want to abuse a user,i have my right to offer as per my rules

you better stop

I have the right to make a preemptive negative comment stating that something is suspicious. I've amended the comment to specifically address your current case of offering the sale at escrow at a higher price, though it is still extremely suspicious in my view. I will not be amending this comment further. Have a good day.

kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:28:09 AM

...that I edit my post.

you better stop

I have the right to make a preemptive negative comment stating that something is suspicious. I've amended the comment to specifically address your current case of offering the sale at escrow at a higher price, though it is still extremely suspicious in my view. I will not be amending this comment further. Have a good day.

suspecting an already sold 2cards each worth $175 here

is just foolish thing

and you not relailizing what you done
hexafraction

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

...that I edit my post.

you better stop

suspecting an already sold 2cards each worth $175 here

is just foolish thing

and you not relailizing what you done

I realize the implications of a negative comment. I'm not removing it without a much, much better reason.

aacoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:51:19 PM

I bid $280 if youll use an escrow i agree on.

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:17:49 AM

I bid $280 if youll use an escrow i agree on.
The OP specifically says that he will not accept escrow. This is a red flag that you will be scammed

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: