Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need toolbar/sidebar made small on wordpress page, 0.01 BTC  (Read 856 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:31:33 AM

Wordpress website, when I list products the tab/bar on the right side takes up way too much space. Need this to be resized smaller if possible.

0.01 BTC for it. Having issue with my wallet tho, txts I sent are not confirming but can send the 0.01 once they confirm. I hope someone can at least take a chance here n help despite my bullshit rating. Thinking this should be a really quick job but I know nothing about comp sci or wordpress.

Heres my wallet waiting for confirmations (been 1+ days), I get paid for signature space weekly in it:
https://blockchain.info/address/17GopfX2fLTZJwWNW3yE4oWf5GGggnqu4j

If I still need this done by time the txs confirm I'll send first if you're at least a full member.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:11:59 AM

You'll probably need to look through your CSS files in a text editor. The syntax really isn't much harder to understand than HTML. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-sidebar-width-1

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:28:59 AM

You'll probably need to look through your CSS files in a text editor. The syntax really isn't much harder to understand than HTML. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-sidebar-width-1
Where do I find the CSS files? In wordpress admin or Cpanel admin? Like I said, I have no experience with this kind of stuff sadly.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

I'll do it for .05

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:36:42 AM

I'll do it for .05
Not that desperate for a 5 minute fix. According to google its simply going to the CSS file and changing the size numbers. Worst comes to worst, I'll call a friend tomorrow who is into programming and see if he can help.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:47:56 AM

I'll do it for .05

KingofSports likes to throw around phrases like "I'll pay big bucks in bitcoin" to have me put in the hospital, yet he always asks for the "cheapest possible hosting" and argues over pennies.

Once you realize he is a scammer at heart, you understand why he lies so much.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:59:30 AM

I'll do it for .05

KingofSports likes to throw around phrases like "I'll pay big bucks in bitcoin" to have me put in the hospital, yet he always asks for the "cheapest possible hosting" and argues over pennies.

Once you realize he is a scammer at heart, you understand why he lies so much.
I'll gladly escrow payment to prove I'm not a scammer. Don't you worry Vod, your time is coming.

And it has nothing to do paying them or arguing over "pennies". A 5 minute job I am not going to pay $17 for and essentially a $205 per hour rate. Not happening. No one gets paid that much. I'd love to see you offer $200 for an hour of work to someone moneybags.

Unlike you I actually am going to earn a degree (a double degree + CPA certification come next spring) and not be a bouncer for a club like you did in the past or whatever you do for $30k a year currently. In 5 years from now I will probably have your net worth already.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:02:34 AM

I'll do it for .05
Not that desperate for a 5 minute fix. According to google its simply going to the CSS file and changing the size numbers. Worst comes to worst, I'll call a friend tomorrow who is into programming and see if he can help.

Sorry, I wouldn't move my mouse to the toolbar for .01 but good luck anyhow.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:03:58 AM

I'll do it for .05

Sorry, I wouldn't move my mouse to the toolbar for .01 but good luck anyhow.
I'm looking for someone who knows basic coding and is just desperate for BTC. Hell might even be a 15 year old kid. Both walk away happy, one gets a simple task completed, the other gets a small bitcent to add to their collection.
You have trust, have good amount of BTC wealth and have been in bitcoin for a long time so I'm not surprised you don't want to do it and I'm fine with that. Thank you for being respectable in your replies and offer.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:04:06 AM

Unlike you I actually am going to earn a degree (a double degree + CPA certification come next spring) and not be a bouncer for a club like you did in the past or whatever you do for $30k a year currently. In 5 years from now I will probably have your net worth already.

Pretty impressive!  Then I realize everything you post is a lie.   Wink

Let's wait until I return from my vacation so I can prove to everyone your word and your "guarantees" aren't worth the bits it takes to store them. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:06:24 AM

I'd like to call out your bluff Vod. Please have Tomatocage or any trustworthy escrow here contact me, we'll set up any bet you like 1:1, up to $10,000, with the terms that I graduate with a dual degree in finance and accounting in the spring of 2016. We can even lock it in in USD.

You say I'm a liar but will you actually have confidence in what you say? I doubt it. Prove it right here.

As a free bonus, I'll even offer up my Mustang in addition to my wager if you put at least $1000 down on your side of the bet. I'll sign the title over to the escrower.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

I'd like to call out your bluff Vod. Please have Tomatocage or any trustworthy escrow here contact me, we'll set up any bet you like 1:1, up to $10,000, with the terms that I graduate with a dual degree in finance and accounting in the spring of 2016. We can even lock it in in USD.

You say I'm a liar but will you actually have confidence in what you say? I doubt it. Prove it right here.

I know you're a liar, Ian.   Wink

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:08:41 AM

I know you're a liar, Ian.   Wink
Then this is free money! Prove it Vod! Lets see you actually follow thru with what you say. You say I'm a liar I KNOW I'm not and would like you to put your money where your mouth. Please contact ANY escrow to get this set up. Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: