Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Source Bitcoin Exchange Project(update)  (Read 13242 times)
shaoping (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:02:24 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 03:10:54 AM by shaoping

Peatio is an open source cyptocurrency exchange project. Its mission is to build the best open-source cryptocurrency exchange with a high performance trading engine and safety which can be trusted and enjoyed by users. Additionally Peatio team wants to promote the cryptocurrency exchange technology development by providing support and add new features. In addition, Peatio can also be applied to traditional transaction exchange, decreasing cost greatly.

Yunbi exchange trade interface powered by Peatio

Peatio team has been busy with developing this project since June 2013, and at first only programmers knew Peatio project on Github. It’s easier said than done, but Peatio almost said nothing and did almost everything. Now Peatio is available , so Peatio team has more time and confidence to promote this project , hoping more and more Bitcoin enthusiasts can build their own exchanges for local Bitcoin community with open source exchange project.

Advantage

1. Open-Source
Undoubtedly , free and open source is biggest advantage of Peatio. All source code are fully released under the terms of the MIT License. Based on the principle of “open source and transparency”, Peatio releases its source code to everyone. Feel free to modify and use Peatio’s code in your preference. Fork Peatio on Github and make contribution to it.

2. Fully Functional
Ready to go and in your own way.Major functions have been embedded in the source code – neat registration and log-in interface, personalized deposit and withdraw procedure, best match of bid and ask, etc. These functions are comprehensive and are ready to use with no extra work needed. If you have further requirements beyond these functions, please don’t hesitate to contact Peatio development team.

3. Internationalization
All users are able to view Peatio in a language to their best convenience. Supporting many common languages, Peatio makes it easy for users to operate in their mother tongue. You are encouraged to contribute to our language variety. Users will benefit from your efforts.

4. Multi-Accounts
Create multi-accounts for trading in multi-currencies. Peatio supports transactions between accounts. It is easy to add a new account and trade with a different currency.

For more features and technical details, please visit Peatio’s Github https://github.com/peatio/peatio.

Achievement

More and more people have realized the value and potential of Peatio project. Until now , Peatio have received 491 stars and 201 forks on Github. And there are several Bitcoin exchanges powered by Peatio, such as Yunbi exchange https://yunbi.com, Bitspark https://bitspark.io, One World Coin https://oneworldcoin.com, Mulcoin http://mulcoin.com, Coinplus https://ex.coinplus.kr/signin. Yunbi exchange have become one of the best and popular Bitcoin exchange in China. Peatio can handle 5000 transactions per second now.

The goal

In some sense , Peatio is similar to MetaQuotes. MetaQuotes Software Corp is a software company that produces online trading platform MetaTrader 4 more commonly known as MT4. It specializing in the development of software for financial markets . The company's main focus is on Forex market trading software with its trading platform MetaTrader being used in over 450 brokerage companies and banks all over the world. So the goal of Peatio is to become the MetaQuotes in Bitcoin exchange development field , offering the best product and service for all Bitcoin fans who want to build their own Bitcoin exchange in the world.

But the biggest difference between MetaQuotes and Peatio is that Peatio is an open source project, just like Bitcoin itself. In this regard, Peatio is more similar to Red Hat which is the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing product and service. Because Peatio offers not only open source code, but also customized service. In a word, Peatio will make building Bitcoin exchange more easily and rapidly with low cost.

Outlook

We hope more and more Bitcoin fans build their own Bitcoin exchange for their local Bitcoin communities with Peatio. Open source Bitcoin exchanges are in accord with the idea of bitcon. Peatio is an open project, so many developers have made contributions to Peatio, and we hope more and more developers join Peatio project in the future, making some positive contribution for Bitcoin ecosystem.

Our Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peatio-Open-Source-Cryptocurrency-Exchange-Project/922631631082017?ref=bookmarks Like us Cheesy

If you have more questions or you want to build your own cryptocurrency exchange, please make a post on Peatio’s bitcointalk or email me: shaoping@peatio.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:43:14 PM

Nice initiative, but it should go under project development.

shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:54:13 PM

Thank you! I'm not familiar with this froum. I will do better. Grin
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2940

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

Moved it to Project Development.

shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:17:25 PM

Moved it to Project Development.
Thank you! We hope our project can do something beneficial to bitcoin ecosystem.
shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:57:05 AM

Open source bitcoin needs more open source exchanges .They are in accord with the idea of bitcoin.
shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:25:23 PM

We hope more and more developers join in Peatio project , making positive contribution to bitcoin ecosystem.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:56:36 PM

Is there a blog post in english?
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:01:55 PM

nice work!

shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:48:21 AM

We have been busy with developing Peatio since June 2013. And only developers know Peatio on Github. Now Peatio is available, we have more time to promote it and we will post English blog as soon as possible. We believe bitcoin needs more open source exchange . Please give us some time. Smiley
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:38:36 AM

We have been busy with developing Peatio since June 2013. And only developers know Peatio on Github. Now Peatio is available, we have more time to promote it and we will post English blog as soon as possible. We believe bitcoin needs more open source exchange . Please give us some time. Smiley
I think you should start an english blog very soon. I can help you if you want to. Ive seen the peatio website. Nice and the yunbi exchange was not in english so I had to pass. Otherwise, great job mate. Really helpful thing you've been doing. More than a year spent working on it.  Grin

shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:44:25 AM

I think you should start an english blog very soon. I can help you if you want to. Ive seen the peatio website. Nice and the yunbi exchange was not in english so I had to pass. Otherwise, great job mate. Really helpful thing you've been doing. More than a year spent working on it.  Grin
Thank you so much! Yes, we will. I have sent you a personal message.
shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:52:43 PM

All source code of Peatio are fully released under the terms of the MIT License.
shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:25:56 AM

the goal of Peatio is to become the MetaQuotes in bitcoin exchange development field , offering the best product and service for all bitcoin fans who want to build their own bitcoin exchange in the world.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:41:04 AM

the goal of Peatio is to become the MetaQuotes in bitcoin exchange development field , offering the best product and service for all bitcoin fans who want to build their own bitcoin exchange in the world.

Shaoping, if you want serious adoption of your software you need extensive english user/developer documentation, i18n support, working english demo server, etc. You seem to have some number of programmers working on the code, but you have to dedicate some resources on tasks mentioned above. I like what you've done, I'm not a Ruby guy so can't help with the code, just encouraging you to keep up the good work.
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:09:09 PM

I install it my server but I have some issues after that I deleted it. If you make detailed pre-install and after-install documentation it would be really great.
For example, in the currency code page what code should I use for dollar or another currency. There is no documentation for this or I didn't see it
BitsparkHK

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:43:50 AM

Shaoping, if you want serious adoption of your software you need extensive english user/developer documentation, i18n support, working english demo server, etc. You seem to have some number of programmers working on the code, but you have to dedicate some resources on tasks mentioned above. I like what you've done, I'm not a Ruby guy so can't help with the code, just encouraging you to keep up the good work.

Hi, we have been using Peatio for a while now with Bitspark. There is an english demo server here there are about 6 languages supported already see the github please read through the readme Peatio is the most advanced exchange project in Bitcoin and has been for the past 10 months. Peatio is backed by a dedicated team who have been using it with yunbi.com for a while now and have some pretty big volume compared to other international exchanges. We actively contribute to the github when we can too and it's good to see Peatio getting more traction in the community. Thanks.

shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:52:34 AM

Hi, we have been using Peatio for a while now with Bitspark. There is an english demo server here there are about 6 languages supported already see the github please read through the readme Peatio is the most advanced exchange project in Bitcoin and has been for the past 10 months. Peatio is backed by a dedicated team who have been using it with yunbi.com for a while now and have some pretty big volume compared to other international exchanges. We actively contribute to the github when we can too and it's good to see Peatio getting more traction in the community. Thanks.
Bitspark, thanks for your support.  Grin
shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:23:55 AM

This is our demo serverhttps://demo.peatio.com/, we support i18n.And we will add more user/developer documentation.We'll continue to develop Peatio. Thanks for your advice and encouragement!
shaoping (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:09:05 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 03:11:31 AM by shaoping

As far as we know, there are five bitcoin exchanges based on Peatio project:

1、Yunbi Exchange https://yunbi.com/ - A crypto-currency exchange funded by BitFundPE

2、One World Coin https://oneworldcoin.com/

3、Bitspark - Bitcoin Exchange in Hong Kong https://bitspark.io/

4、Mulcoin.com http://mulcoin.com/

ecoinz.info (Launch soon) - New Zealand Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: