Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6.66 Mark of the Beast!! ZOMG!!!  (Read 19968 times)
ridgemont4

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:00:02 AM

Hahahahaaa rolflolololol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow is it really that funny to you? You must be compensating for something with all that laughter. Could be compensation for the fear of God hiding within you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rate5

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:26:32 AM

666 - Numberphile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 11:34:46 AM

Quote from: ridgemont4 link=topic=90414.msg999785#msg999785
Wow is it really that funny to you? You must be compensating for something with all that laughter. Could be compensation for the fear of God hiding within you.
Rolollolollolo hahahahaaa pleeeease stop it

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
ridgemont4

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:41:40 AM

Quote from: ridgemont4 link=topic=90414.msg999785#msg999785
Rolollolollolo hahahahaaa pleeeease stop it

There's medication for that but I would suggest suicide.
Jointops420

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:51:02 AM

Religious tolerance lol or more like the intolerant religious, nearly every forum I go to there is always someone who eventually comes peddling this shit inappropriately, funny though you usually dont see the other religions near as much as those who are smug in knowing nearly everyone but them is going on the eternal bbq.
These folks make me want to puke, I know I was once one until I saw the light and was able to look at it with an honest appraisal.
Oh well nothing more to say on this but the ignorant list has its first one.
ridgemont4

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 12:23:37 PM

Religious tolerance lol or more like the intolerant religious, nearly every forum I go to there is always someone who eventually comes peddling this shit inappropriately, funny though you usually dont see the other religions near as much as those who are smug in knowing nearly everyone but them is going on the eternal bbq.
These folks make me want to puke, I know I was once one until I saw the light and was able to look at it with an honest appraisal.

Likewise.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 12:37:27 PM

Likewise.

religion hits close to home for most people
I once had a friend that was a "jehovah witness" and was dedicating her life to going door to door trying to convert people.
I thought about "GOD" for a long time in my younger days, and after all that thinking, i call myself a existentialist determinist, most say the two world views cant be mixed but i say:

"existence precedes essence, but the truth precedes all"

IMHO your all crazy for not thinking this way.  Cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_precedes_essence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

adamas
Legendary

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 12:39:01 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 09:42:40 AM by adamas

Quote from: ridgemont4 link=topic=90414.msg999840#msg999840
A genuine christian is suggesting suicide - Grin

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
ridgemont4

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 12:39:28 PM

Likewise.

religion hits close to home for most people
I once had a friend that was a "jehovah witness" and was dedicating her life to going door to door trying to convert people.
I thought about "GOD" for a long time in my younger days, and after all that thinking, i call myself a existentialist determinist, most say the two world views cant be mixed but i say:

"existence precedes essence, but the truth precedes all"

IMHO your all crazy for not thinking this way.  Cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_precedes_essence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

So you think people are crazy for not thinking your way. Got it.

A genuine christian is suggesting suicide - Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

A Christian cannot say what they truly feel? I'll be damned.

Well anyway, this has been fun, but I'm done with this thread and I won't be coming back.
check_status

Activity: 196

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:31:59 PM

As a devotee of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I have faith that I'll be protected from any devils and such. Thank goodness!

You should avoid joining churches that were started by a Kermit the Frog impostor and who is also a closet atheist pretending to be agnostic.

Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast. If this variant is the original number of the Beast, it would be catastrophic to existing dispensational literature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

The 'Beast' is really a Serpent. According to Strong's:
2342 therion - thay-ree'-on--(venomous, wild) beast.

As the American Revolution grew, the snake began to see more use as a symbol of the colonies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:38:17 PM

Religious tolerance is tolerating that which you know without a doubt to be wrong.

I go by the definition used by religioustolerance.org personally.

What I don't like is anyone of any religion who considers everyone not a member of their particular religion to be evil, if they can't display tolerance themselves they can't expect it from others.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:07:38 PM

Damned? I don't know but what you say isn't very Christian.  I am surprised by how many so-called Christians never seem to make it out of the old testament and read the new one... The part that has the teachings of Jesus in it. I don't know how the old one can even be called Christian, since it came before Jesus and in a way the new testament is a repudiation of that mean spirited desert God of vengeance Yaweh, and instead talks about a God of Love.    

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. [Matthew 5:9]  

Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [Matthew 5:39]  

I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for
them which despite-fully use you, and persecute you; [Matthew 5:44]

If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to cast a stone at her. [John 8:7]  

Do not judge, lest you too be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the
measure you use, it will be measured to you. [Matthew 7:1 & 2.]  

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy [Matthew 5:7]  

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  [Matthew 6:15]

~~~

Whoops maybe you are damned, or at least your hypocrisy seems to have upset your Father.  

ridgemont4

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:32:05 PM

Damned? I don't know but what you say isn't very Christian.  I am surprised by how many so-called Christians never seem to make it out of the old testament and read the new one... The part that has the teachings of Jesus in it. I don't know how the old one can even be called Christian, since it came before Jesus and in a way the new testament is a repudiation of that mean spirited desert God of vengeance Yaweh, and instead talks about a God of Love.    

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. [Matthew 5:9]  

Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [Matthew 5:39]  

I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for

If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to cast a stone at her. [John 8:7]  

Do not judge, lest you too be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  [Matthew 6:15]

~~~

Whoops maybe you are damned, or at least your hypocrisy seems to have upset your Father.  

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. - Matthew 5:17

and if you read my response properly, it was literally that I'd be damned if I don't say what I truly feel. Read it again, genius.

Now I hope to finally leave this pathetic thread once and for all.
check_status

Activity: 196

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:40:34 PM

~~~

Uhm...What bs are you spouting?  Jesus himself states the importance of the Old Testament.

Luke 16:31
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

This is OffTopic to the 666 thread any way.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 05:19:29 PM

LOL   

So fuck all that compassion and love stuff.   If you are a true christian you can ignore things like the sermon on the mount and instead follow the ways of the old testament. You don't have to turn your cheek or be forgiving and instead attack non-christians as evil and encourage them to kill themselves if they disagree with you.

Okay got it.   Wink

But that is kinda lazy... aren't you supposed to completely destroy them yourself?

"When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.
     However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you." [ Deuteronomy 20:10-17 ]

adamas
Legendary

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 05:43:19 PM

I hope that ridgemont has now definitely left us.

szuetam

Activity: 377
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 05:59:41 PM

I wanted to start thread, come here and it is already posted, so I'll add my piece.
There is always some funny things around 6,66 66,6 or 3,141592.. and so on. Smiley but personaly I would prefer REAL bitcoin devil face - 666$ per BTC Cheesy
adamas
Legendary

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 06:01:42 PM

Cheesy sure but before that let me buy a few more

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 06:06:01 PM

Luke-jr is missing.
Must be busy embeding prayers on the blockchain lol
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 06:11:53 PM

@ridgemont4

You are an embarrassment to all true Christians and to Christ himself.  Do you really think suggesting suicide is compatible with the teachings of Jesus?  If you want to pervert his teachings within your own mind, that's your business.  But when you spread your fucked up opinions as gospel, then you have to answer to those of us who believe his good news.  Yes, we're all assholes compared to him, but he taught us to try and be like him, not to accept that we are assholes and to discourage others.  Peace be with you, I'm saying a prayer for you now.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: