Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 07:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people pay with bitcoin really ?!  (Read 2252 times)
zlatanBorec

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:28:24 PM

I'm a bitcoin lover and i want pay the seller bitcoin as more as i can ,if it's same price and same value, and i try to supply one service : sell the online game currency or the others digital goods in the game,and accept the bitcoin, but i found doesn't have much people need this service ,so i want to ask : how many people pay with bitcoin really ?

i think not so much....
but only for two reasons

1) a lot of people are investing in bitcoin and they are hoping the price will have a big jump in future...
2) there are not so much services available to pay with btc
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

I'm a bitcoin lover and i want pay the seller bitcoin as more as i can ,if it's same price and same value, and i try to supply one service : sell the online game currency or the others digital goods in the game,and accept the bitcoin, but i found doesn't have much people need this service ,so i want to ask : how many people pay with bitcoin really ?

i think not so much....
but only for two reasons

1) a lot of people are investing in bitcoin and they are hoping the price will have a big jump in future...
2) there are not so much services available to pay with btc
not bad ,two most important reason you got ! Wink

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:52:56 PM

used to sell runescape gold and it was hard getting buyers to use egold because a lot of buyers were kids and just had their parents paypal, guess this is the same problem because they can't or dont like making the effort putting money in btc and also alot of places will take other (reversible) payment method

i personally use it to pay for stuff like steroid and duty free cigarettes that i cant get with paypal or plastic

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:18:58 PM

used to sell runescape gold and it was hard getting buyers to use egold because a lot of buyers were kids and just had their parents paypal, guess this is the same problem because they can't or dont like making the effort putting money in btc and also alot of places will take other (reversible) payment method

i personally use it to pay for stuff like steroid and duty free cigarettes that i cant get with paypal or plastic
LOL, how about we make the price cheap?use bitcoin can pay less ?i suporrt that ,and do that ,you can search in the BTT, and you will found me sell the game currency ,most cheap price which i can get it . Wink maybe need more suporrt

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Glob

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:08:33 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:04:34 PM by Glob

Bitcoin is not mainstream yet, many have heard about it but few have actually used it. I'm the only one amongst family and friends using it so guessing the percentage is not very high (from my experience). Hopefully this will change in a few years as more businesses accept bitcoin payments.
GonnaGrinditout

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:42:54 PM

I guess a lot of people that generated bitcoins by mining buy stuff with bitcoin.

≛≛≛BTC  HUGE 7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  BTC≛≛≛
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
zlatanBorec

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:38:46 PM

Bitcoin is not mainstream yet, many have heard about it but few have actually used it. I'm the only one amongst family and friends using it so guessing the percentage is not very high (from my experience). Hopefully this will change in a few years as more businesses accept bitcoin payments.

this is better for guys like me who was entered in btc business since just 1 year!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:35:21 PM

Lots of people especially those of us mining btc or altcoins. Location has a lot to do with it too. If your town/city has a lot of physical stores accepting bitcoin then it is much more likely to be common practice. For example California just passed a bill classifying bitcoin as legal tender. Which means a lot more stores will accept it.

Obviously, then there is the lucky few who mined/bought btc back when it was worth $0.001 to $25 ish dollars.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: