Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you love India? Then please do it....  (Read 18615 times)
zendantom

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:58:36 PM

Did not quite understand what you need or mean, but INDIA is a good country and various religions and festivals make it much better.

Yup you are right. Many religions and many festivals that makes India a very unique country from others. If you want to experience the festive season then i think you better plan from the month of August as all major festivals begins from the month of August.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcsnatcher

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:50:15 AM

Did not quite understand what you need or mean, but INDIA is a good country and various religions and festivals make it much better.

Yup you are right. Many religions and many festivals that makes India a very unique country from others. If you want to experience the festive season then i think you better plan from the month of August as all major festivals begins from the month of August.

yups rakshabandhan, diwali, dussehra, independence day, eid and many more... an awesome experience is guaranteed.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
johnbencan

Activity: 16
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:32:28 AM

India's languages, religions, dance, music, architecture, food, and customs differ from place to place within the country. so its a good place to learn different things.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:01:44 AM

yups rakshabandhan, diwali, dussehra, independence day, eid and many more... an awesome experience is guaranteed.
Yes friend thats true you will get different experience and you will love it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
admaris

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:14:05 AM

India's languages, religions, dance, music, architecture, food, and customs differ from place to place within the country. so its a good place to learn different things.
Indian food is different from rest of the world not only in taste but also in cooking methods.
zesiro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:30:06 AM

Indian food is different from rest of the world not only in taste but also in cooking methods.
wow indian food is very delicious i love indian food.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:46:22 AM

Ofcourse I love India, but sometimes when I see people fighting for tiny things or when I see corrupted people I start thinking whether these are indians or peeps. However most of the people you would find will be generous. Its a religios country and a huge part is a village and is supposed to be countryside.
ainsley2020

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:59:08 AM

wow indian food is very delicious i love indian food.
Yes friend you are right, Indian food is delicious i love it.
Jamsheed

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:11:25 AM

India is a good country except the wagers are very low.The laborers that moved to Europe and US about a decade ago are quite successful and they are leading a good life. Cool
johnbencan

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:16:12 AM

I am really missing Indian food lot.
vinderluvu

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:55:43 AM

i love india.... and the most beautiful city is chandigarh which i saw ever in india.... its a clean and green city.... traffic is well maintained..... every flat is equal.... wide road in whole chandigarh... and park is in every sector..... even a red light area in sac. 45 is also in chandigarh for whom those want some fun.......
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:13:20 AM

I want moving all India, because It's my desire. So please share with me your experience about India and It's cultures....

Thanks!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
India is a vast country with various languages and cultures.It is difficult to describe it in words.I was born and living in India but I too still know only 40% about its various traditions,cultures and cuisines.Since you intend to visit India,I can only say come and see for yourself Smiley

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:46:05 PM

I want moving all India, because It's my desire. So please share with me your experience about India and It's cultures....

Thanks!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

You want moving India ? I want running India, hell some of us even want jumping India.
Its your Desire ? I drive Honda!

LoL. This made my day!!!
vinderluvu

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:26:34 AM

yeah.... no doubt  that i love india.. india is an incredible... we indian respencts all religions..... we celebrate every festivle... even this is diwali or chrismas..... so this is the best thing to love india.....
rik3

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:40:24 AM

Thanks!

Yes Bro I Love My India Because I am a Indian And I am Proud Of Me that I Am Indian Because in India Many People Living With Different Religions, Languages......
But I Don't Like the System Of India Because In India Some Mininsters are not Honest....

Jessica136

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:56:03 AM

I love India a lot. I had visited India in the year of 2015 means last year in month of July. Indians are very innocent. The country is full of scenic beauty. I could say you will enjoy at every place even at desert area also.

Yeah, one thing I must say, In India you can get everything at cheap price starting from clothing to vehicle.

Hope you enjoy INDIA

Ryanteck

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:19:03 AM

Indian country is a very beautiful country and very unique, especially whenever I see Indian culture, of course, is simply amazing. many interesting and historic places in the Indian state. Smiley
satishmoun

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:45:43 AM

I love India so much Beautiful nature, places and specially rural side of India.
vinderluvu

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:54:49 PM

if you are facing problem regarding kindle device. then you can call our toll free no any time for instant help, or you can visit our website for more detail.
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:43:36 AM

and OP's username is meant to be "obsoletewebtech" not "absolutewebtech"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: