Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain bitcoinwallet.id FOR Sale  (Read 41692 times)
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:26:31 AM

Ill start the bidding at .005 BTC since your flippa auction is dry and so is your thread.

Need to start some where.

Flippa auction dry??? Grin Grin..you don't know anything about this auction and this thread  Cheesy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BITCOIN WALLET ID - Simplify Identity Bitcoin Wallet Address

1P8UzUzeNiEMhakmuyp6GmiV1J6K8G1Yuc --->> change to : name.bitcoinwallet.id

For ID name Personal or Companies

good Compare www.bitcoinwallet.id with :

www.bitcoinwallet.com sale for $250.000 in 2014

http://www.coindesk.com/inc-5000-entrepreneur-buys-bitcoinwallet-com-domain-for-250k/

but www.bitcoinwallet.id have an advantage with ID

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:50:21 AM

Ill start the bidding at .005 BTC since your flippa auction is dry and so is your thread.

Flippa auction dry??? Grin Grin..you don't know anything about this auction and this thread  Cheesy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.coindesk.com/inc-5000-entrepreneur-buys-bitcoinwallet-com-domain-for-250k/

you have no bids on https://flippa.com/4240792-bitcoin-wallet-id-bitcoin-bitcoin-wallet
you have no bids here close to your asking price.

you think     .id is worth   what you are asking?

why not get a
bitcoinwallet.io
bitcoinwallet.org
bitcoinwallet.in
bitcoinwallet.int
bitcoinwallet..mil

?

just because bitcoinwallet.com sold for said amount dose not make your .id worth anything. your bitcoinwallet.id
is basically this.

A country code top-level domain (ccTLD) is an Internet top-level domain generally used or reserved for a country, a sovereign state, or a dependent territory. Nothing more.

if you have any bids on flippa please post it here if there truly is interest.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:02:12 AM

you have no bids on https://flippa.com/4240792-bitcoin-wallet-id-bitcoin-bitcoin-wallet

why not get a
bitcoinwallet.io
bitcoinwallet.org
bitcoinwallet.in
bitcoinwallet.int
bitcoinwallet..mil

?

just because bitcoinwallet.com sold for said amount dose not make your .id worth anything. your bitcoinwallet.id
is basically this.

A country code top-level domain (ccTLD) is an Internet top-level domain generally used or reserved for a country, a sovereign state, or a dependent territory. Nothing more.

You just wasting your time arguing with this stubborn user. He wouldn't lower the starting prices
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:28:52 AM

Why would someone by this domain when they could just register mywallet.id or something better? I think OP is overestimating the value of his domain.

bitcoinwallet.id

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:09:07 AM

Why would someone by this domain when they could just register mywallet.id or something better? I think OP is overestimating the value of his domain.
Also the seller don't have this account. The seller should get this account as this is the same as the website.
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:41:57 AM

i give 250 satoshi  Cheesy
250 BTC is crazy
it would be reasonable for bitcoinwallet.com
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:29:52 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:53:04 PM by mprep

why not get a
bitcoinwallet.io
bitcoinwallet.org
bitcoinwallet.in
bitcoinwallet.int
bitcoinwallet..mil

?

is basically this.

Grin why you interest give bids..??, you're is nothing..not this domain  Grin

i give 250 satoshi  Cheesy
250 BTC is crazy
it would be reasonable for bitcoinwallet.com
your give is crazy  Grin

what is your wallet..??we took about bitcoin wallet not your wallet..i don't care your wallet  Grin

where is our ID..?? Wink

why not get a
bitcoinwallet.io
bitcoinwallet.org
bitcoinwallet.in
bitcoinwallet.int
bitcoinwallet..mil

?

is basically this.

You just wasting your time arguing with this stubborn user. He wouldn't lower the starting prices
Hii kid..we're in business not in the game. what do you mean about "stubborn user"..Huh?

Let's to compare : sub title Identity = ID

bitcoinwallet.id

.id

bitcoinwallet.io

.io

bitcoinwallet.org

.org

bitcoinwallet.in

.in

bitcoinwallet.int

.int

bitcoinwallet..mil

.mil

Where do you choose for interpreted ID..??

TLD and ccTLD...do you think this important for bitcoin??no..we're peer to peer on Internet now. One bitcoin and One Worlds..!!!
we are not distinguished in the TLD and ccTLD on Bitcoin...agree!!!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:03:45 PM

Let's to compare : sub title Identity = ID

bitcoinwallet.id

.id

bitcoinwallet.io

.io

bitcoinwallet.org

.org

bitcoinwallet.in

.in

bitcoinwallet.int

.int

bitcoinwallet..mil

.mil

Where do you choose for interpreted ID..??

TLD and ccTLD...do you think this important for bitcoin??no..we're peer to peer on Internet now. One bitcoin and One Worlds..!!!
we are not distinguished in the TLD and ccTLD on Bitcoin...agree!!!

You are talking to yourself and are bumping this thread too too many times once in a day. I am afraid that this is against the forum rules.

Also the domain is not even worth 0.25BTC, if you want to sell it, please change its base price to 0.025BTC because no matter how many arguments you make, you will never ever be able to show that the domain is worth 250BTC.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:49:52 PM

You are talking to yourself and are bumping this thread too too many times once in a day. I am afraid that this is against the forum rules.

Also the domain is not even worth 0.25BTC, if you want to sell it, please change its base price to 0.025BTC because no matter how many arguments you make, you will never ever be able to show that the domain is worth 250BTC.

I'm not talking about my self and bump my thread without reason,i'm just give answer.
so you..no matter how many arguments you make,you will not change anything.!!!

This is business man..so realize, anything can happen in business.
Bitcoin and Bitcoin..and Bitcoin is the WINNER,and bitcoinwallet.id will become your ID bitcoin   
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:59:44 PM

I'm not talking about my self and bump my thread without reason,i'm just give answer.
so you..no matter how many arguments you make,you will not change anything.!!!

This is business man..so realize, anything can happen in business.
Bitcoin and Bitcoin..and Bitcoin is the WINNER,and bitcoinwallet.id will become your ID bitcoin   
No anything cant happen(at least in this case), this is because there are a thousand times better domain names than this one and as the supply of such domains is very very high and the need is too low, so you cannot sell it for 250BTC.
Basic supple demand principle.

jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:57:19 PM

No anything cant happen(at least in this case), this is because there are a thousand times better domain names than this one and as the supply of such domains is very very high and the need is too low, so you cannot sell it for 250BTC.
this is funny,what do you think?try to get this domain with lower price?you so funny man,this is part of bitcoin,why do you think about lower price??This owner domain have loyality with bitcoin,ID is good idea,no matter where is he come from,but i support this for future of bitcoin.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:27:33 PM

...this is your perception,not our(bitcoin community) perception.Anything can happen,...better bitcoin have million domain name not only thousand,and bitcoinwallet.id will become higher part of bitcoin...!!!!.I sell this domain for bitcoin, and i can sell appropriate that i want, and the end ...you false with your perception...
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:30:01 AM

this is funny,what do you think?try to get this domain with lower price?you so funny man,this is part of bitcoin,why do you think about lower price??This owner domain have loyality with bitcoin,ID is good idea,no matter where is he come from,but i support this for future of bitcoin.
Did I miss the sarcasm or were you actually being serious?

...this is your perception,not our(bitcoin community) perception.Anything can happen,...better bitcoin have million domain name not only thousand,and bitcoinwallet.id will become higher part of bitcoin...!!!!.I sell this domain for bitcoin, and i can sell appropriate that i want, and the end ...you false with your perception...

*Facepalm*
Yeah. 10 pages have got filled up with every community member yelling you that the domain is worthless but you still think that the community will back you up with this domain. Best Of Luck with the sale.

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:50:16 AM

Seriously Bro! The price you are expecting is too high! It isn't worth even 2.5 BTC! You are selling 100x the price of 2.5 BTC! I don't think you will even get 1 BTC for this! No offence Smiley

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:12:14 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:53:38 PM by mprep

*Facepalm*
Yeah. 10 pages have got filled up with every community member yelling you that the domain is worthless but you still think that the community will back you up with this domain. Best Of Luck with the sale.
wow..*facepalm..Huh*it seems you start insulting..so that's your problem..?? better you done,thank's for FAKE opinion,you'r mind don't change anything.

Seriously Bro! The price you are expecting is too high! It isn't worth even 2.5 BTC! You are selling 100x the price of 2.5 BTC! I don't think you will even get 1 BTC for this! No offence Smiley

Cheesy you're in my business bro..,..just only one domain bitcoinwallet.id on internet,no the other. If you think have domain more better than bitcoinwallet.id,what you wait..??give for Bitcoin now

ID Bitcoin ----->> Identity Bitcoin Wallet Address

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

*Facepalm*
wow..*facepalm..Huh*it seems you start insulting..so that's your problem..?? better you done,thank's for FAKE opinion,you'r mind don't change anything.
Sorry. But I wasn't insulting you. I was just disappointed by the way you were estimating the price of your domain.
Best of luck with you sale and put the domain on flippa or some good site where you have people with big pockets.

Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

Hii kid..we're in business not in the game. what do you mean about "stubborn user"..Huh?
I'm not sure who the real kid here Cheesy
You even didn't know what I mean about saying that you is a stubborn user, keras kepala banget dah

I already know you're in business, I didn't even treat your auction thread as a "game"

Everyone blaming at you, and you claiming "our (Bitcoin community)" support with your perception. Which Bitcoin community?

Fine with your way, fine with your own perception, we're just giving advice but you didn't even show a respect to us and don't claiming "our" without any proof, just see everyone else here. Just do your own "business" then. There is no way to help you, and you probably replied my post with your nonsense argument later.

See you at the next year where I seeing you renewing your domain. Good luck finding a right buyer, kid!

Or if you still don't understand what I said:
Terserah lu mau ngapain, percuma ngasih saran buat lu. Dikasih tau malah nge bantah pake sapaan yang gak hangat sama sekali ke orang lain. Bisnismu ya bisnismu, gak mau di tolong in ya udah. Jangan ngarep ada yang nolongin kuburan ente waktu meninggal, gali sendiri ya!

Sorry for someone else if I speak in my local language to this user, I reached my limit and seems he still doesn't care at all
powbit.com

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:54:40 PM

you can't find serious buyer here, better start a crowdfund and sell id cards with accounts. Good luck

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:05:14 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:54:04 PM by mprep

Sorry for someone else if I speak in my local language to this user, I reached my limit and seems he still doesn't care at all
You done kid..do you forget???this is not your business

you can't find serious buyer here, better start a crowdfund and sell id cards with accounts. Good luck
  Grin i have good reason for this, no problem..it's OK... Grin

hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:47:46 AM

You only need more time,bitcoinwallet.id can be the winner,very good concept with your id bitcoin.this is can make Bitcoin so special.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: