Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: popular bitcoin techniques  (Read 13303 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:20:58 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 07:44:48 PM by grendel25

IMPORTANT NEWS TO ALL INVESTORS

Since it is the weekend, we have no way of transferring the profit we made from our arbitrage trade back to BTC. We have reached our instant buy limits on both circle and coinbase, and will need to wait until monday until our deposit is ready to be put back into the main address. Because of this, payouts will be delayed until MONDAY.
DO NOT FRET. Even though this has occurred, we have EXTENDED the 110% bonus AND if you post your TXID for your investment in this 110% plan anywhere between when that promotion started, and when it ends (monday payouts) you will receive a 5% bonus just for doing so.

AS WELL as the 110% (+5%) bonus, we will be adding an extra 2% on top of the plan you have invested in. Say you invested in the 112% plan and have 2 payments due over the weekend, all of these payments plus your monday payment AS WELL as an extra 2% will be sent as compensation for the wait.

As for the trade I personally want to say THANK YOU for all investors in this program to this date. Thanks to you, we made a whopping 72% gain on our main balance including all investments we got last night. We'll be running some giveaways as well as setting up an ESCROWED signature campaign as soon as coinbase comes through on monday!

390% plan

5547bb6945b7fad2a9738d2001fd0c8314fab49d4731ac7cc0384aee0c2435ba

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:50:30 PM

Since it is the weekend, we have no way of transferring the profit we made from our arbitrage trade back to BTC. We have reached our instant buy limits on both circle and coinbase, and will need to wait until monday until our deposit is ready to be put back into the main address. Because of this, payouts will be delayed until MONDAY.
DO NOT FRET. Even though this has occurred, we have EXTENDED the 110% bonus AND if you post your TXID for your investment in this 110% plan anywhere between when that promotion started, and when it ends (monday payouts) you will receive a 5% bonus just for doing so.

AS WELL as the 110% (+5%) bonus, we will be adding an extra 2% on top of the plan you have invested in. Say you invested in the 112% plan and have 2 payments due over the weekend, all of these payments plus your monday payment AS WELL as an extra 2% will be sent as compensation for the wait.

As for the trade I personally want to say THANK YOU for all investors in this program to this date. Thanks to you, we made a whopping 72% gain on our main balance including all investments we got last night. We'll be running some giveaways as well as setting up an ESCROWED signature campaign as soon as coinbase comes through on monday!

390% plan

You're never going to get that .35 back.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:18:49 PM

390% plan

true
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:35:28 AM

390% plan

What if you're wrong about that?  Want to make a wager that I do get it back?  This is the gambling forum, after all.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:58:41 AM

390% plan

What if you're wrong about that?  Want to make a wager that I do get it back?  This is the gambling forum, after all.

I would probably gamble if I weren't already suspicious that Plutonium isn't your alt account. If you could show me proof you have no affiliation whatsoever to Plutonium, I would make a wager.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:16:43 AM

I would probably gamble if I weren't already suspicious that Plutonium isn't your alt account. If you could show me proof you have no affiliation whatsoever to Plutonium, I would make a wager.
How do you show someone you have no affiliation with another person? That's kinda a ridiculous request + Why the hell would he care if you wager with Plutonium, there's no ref program.

grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:20:31 AM

390% plan

What if you're wrong about that?  Want to make a wager that I do get it back?  This is the gambling forum, after all.

I guess we'll see what happens Monday.  I guess Plutonium's silence at the moment means he's enjoying a Sunday off.  Good for him/her.  Oh and... I have no idea how I'd go about proving or disproving alt accounts.  And your reasoning doesn't make any sense.  If you think it's a scam then you should definitely wager, right?

Wait... Maybe you're the alt account!  aha!

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:22:31 AM

How do you show someone you have no affiliation with another person? That's kinda a ridiculous request + Why the hell would he care if you wager with Plutonium, there's no ref program.

No. Grendel wants wager with me to see if he/she gets back that 425% gain after 60 days. . .
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:23:47 AM

Also, if I were the alt account, I would try to get people to invest, but I'm here getting rid of all of Plutonium's shit claims.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:24:04 AM

No. Grendel wants wager with me to see if he/she gets back that 425% gain after 60 days. . .

Oh I see, lol move along then...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:25:52 AM

That is not going to be a fair bet. If he is an alt of the OP (as michaeladair is most likely) then the OP will most likely only repay Grendel which would cause you to lose your bet and would give confidence to other suckers who would be willing to invest when they should not
michaeladair

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:27:40 AM

That is not going to be a fair bet. If he is an alt of the OP (as michaeladair is most likely) then the OP will most likely only repay Grendel which would cause you to lose your bet and would give confidence to other suckers who would be willing to invest when they should not
Is everyone here an alt of the OP? As you are claiming... it seems that way.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:29:40 AM

Is everyone here an alt of the OP? As you are claiming... it seems that way.
Just the people who are promoting this scam
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:30:54 AM

This is exactly my point. I would definitely lose the bet just for that purpose.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:32:03 AM

We just aren't FUDing everything in sight...
It's not like I tell people to throw their money at it, I still advise caution.

I just said that I got paid out.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:39:19 AM

Holy crap, this is a steal... 110% in only 24 hours? That's more than 12 times the 103%... definitely gonna dig into my wallet for this...
michaeladair

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:40:41 AM

Holy crap, this is a steal... 110% in only 24 hours? That's more than 12 times the 103%... definitely gonna dig into my wallet for this...
Nobody has to listen what I am going to do. My personal opinion.

moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:11:17 AM

@michaeladair don't worry I was also "suspicious" of being Plutonium.
Just delete your posts. It's now obvious that plutonium doesn't have any intention on paying or else he would actively be here posting updates.
@Quickseller unless you have hard evidence you can't just acuse someone :/ you're right, to an extent, but we do need to bear in mind not guilty until proven guilty. Right?
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:16:31 AM

move along coz the foolish investors lose their money here and made Plutonium rich...
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:15:27 AM

To those interested investing, I urge you to read this before you do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: