Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will Botcoin be in 2015?  (Read 1708 times)
hdd3go (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:44:52 PM

Something about Bitcoin in 2014:
1,never back to $1,000
2,Dell,MS,Paypal accept Bitcoin preliminary
3,We got more and more Bitcoin ATM
4.Mtgox gone

And what about in 2015?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

massive introduction of "BITCOIN ACCEPTED HERE" with side of PayPal ...  Grin
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

What will Botcoin be in 2015?
I think it will be worth nothing
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

my guess is that we will not have to pull out our moon boots until 2016
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:40:23 PM

Botcoin hahahaha bitcoin is done look at it stanle for almost half year at 300 400. Fuck it

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:34:24 AM

my guess is that we will not have to pull out our moon boots until 2016

In anticipation of the block reward halving, there may be a bull run in end-2015 itself.  Grin
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:14:34 AM

I think 2015 will be quite the same as the last months of this year.

Unless something big will happen, which I doubt, nothing will happen.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 01:15:35 AM

For the guy mentioning the price is stable, and that it would be negative, please leave Cheesy

Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:21:43 AM

100... million.. dollars! *pinky to mouth*

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Jerrietg

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:39:31 AM

What will Botcoin be in 2015?
I think it will be worth nothing
Grin forgive he , he always use botcoin but not bitcoin
lol Cheesy
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:40:39 AM

Thanks for the joke thread  Cry
Zendikar

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:49:47 AM

Hopefully back up to $1,000+ Cheesy maybe
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:53:12 AM

1,never back to $1,000

Thats why I call it a joke thread. No offense op.
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:06:09 AM

No one really knows what gonna happen in 2015, but I predict it will be much better than 2014. If you treat bitcoin as investment, I think BTC will settle to $310-$320 by the end of the year, then pump start of 2015

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:10:28 AM

whre can i buy botcoins? Shocked
hdd3go (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

1,never back to $1,000

Thats why I call it a joke thread. No offense op.

Sorry if you find any mistakes please tell me and I will correct it.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:24:54 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 09:42:23 AM by pungopete468

The price of Bitcoin will continue to stagnate along with other commodities until the next global economic crisis. The outcome depends on the circumstances with regard to how the next crisis is handled by the institutions; the price may rally or it may fall steeply. If TBTF banks use depositor funds to cover deficits (bail-ins) then virtual currencies and precious metals will likely rally in price and relative value in the months following (until the eventual demise of our economic system.) If the banks are allowed to collapse there will be an unprecedented price discovery period for the market and the purchasing power of virtual currencies and precious metals will likely collapse with everything else until confidence is established; the conversion rate may increase, but the purchasing power will likely be less than it is today. A collapse of the worlds financial institutions would be a life altering event for billions of people. The question is ultimately, what will gain value fastest in a post-collapse economy?

Brace yourself because the show is just starting. The recent price collapse of crude oil has already started the wheels in motion. It's like watching a tsunami spread across the ocean; it just looks like a ripple moving quickly across the deep sea, but as it approaches the shoreline the magnitude of the impending disaster will become more obvious. It takes some time to impact the market, but like a tsunami the most damaging effects are usually felt long after the triggering event occurred...

Buy or Sell, it doesn't matter; the value of your investment is what's at risk and you will face the loss of value in every category no matter the outcome... It's nearly comical as if we were all rats scurrying for shelter on a sinking ship...

I'd rather be in silver than Bitcoin at the moment. I expect that confidence in digital assets will be a hard pill to swallow for many average consumers unless the fed can somehow give the can another kick to buy us a few more years under our current monetary system...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:56:01 AM

The price of Bitcoin will continue to stagnate along with other commodities until the next global economic crisis. The outcome depends on the circumstances with regard to how the next crisis is handled by the institutions; the price may rally or it may fall steeply. If TBTF banks use depositor funds to cover deficits (bail-ins) then virtual currencies and precious metals will likely rally in price and relative value in the months following (until the eventual demise of our economic system.) If the banks are allowed to collapse there will be an unprecedented price discovery period for the market and the purchasing power of virtual currencies and precious metals will likely collapse with everything else until confidence is established; the conversion rate may increase, but the purchasing power will likely be less than it is today. A collapse of the worlds financial institutions would be a life altering event for billions of people. The question is ultimately, what will gain value fastest in a post-collapse economy?

Brace yourself because the show is just starting. The recent price collapse of crude oil has already started the wheels in motion. It's like watching a tsunami spread across the ocean; it just looks like a ripple moving quickly across the deep sea, but as it approaches the shoreline the magnitude of the impending disaster will become more obvious. It takes some time to impact the market, but like a tsunami the most damaging effects are usually felt long after the triggering event occurred...

Buy or Sell, it doesn't matter; the value of your investment is what's at risk and you will face the loss of value in every category no matter the outcome... It's nearly comical as if we were all rats scurrying for shelter on a sinking ship...

I'd rather be in silver than Bitcoin at the moment. I expect that confidence in digital assets will be a hard pill to swallow for many average consumers unless the fed can somehow give the can another kick to buy us a few more years under our current monetary system...

I think you need your own thread pungo :-)

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

Excellent post. But i have found betting on disaster to not be a great investment strategy over the years. Never underestimate the ability of central banks to use their primary tool - the money printer. Or get another central bank to use theirs and provide buying pressure when required.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 10:30:16 AM

Come on try not to paint such negative outlook for the coin. I wouldn't compare it to a scam run by a bot. I mean anything can still happen. Try to look at the positive side. Microsoft for a starter. Next waiting for paypal integration. Hopefully another big giant corporation or retailer announcing bitcoin acceptance. And on the price, I see a strong support at certain level, so nothing to worry about.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: