Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL, answer me this!  (Read 3688 times)
cuz0882

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 04:07:48 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2012, 10:32:12 PM by cuz0882

Still no answer to my email, but I sent it on the 23rd, so... it's probably still waiting in the queue.

Mine was Thu, Jun 21, 2012 6:14 pm. They responded to it today. Nice to close the book on this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:07:27 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2012, 03:25:34 AM by mem

Yes, no answer to me yet.

3 reps doing nothing else but answering emails that apparently cannot answer an email in 5 days..... sounds like more BFL Bullshit to me.

Are you kidding me?  You got two phone calls, several PM's and full clarification on how we'll handle your particular situation...  which were all beneficial and fully flexible in your favor including full refund.   We updated your account with your wishes so the staff could act appropriately when they came to your order position.  
Yet you still come in a public forum and claim you're being ignored.    THIS is why we don't participate in the forums.   Most of it is misleading...  on purpose by people attempting to use the exposure to gain a personal advantage through intentional deception.   It was a mistake to jump the system and reach out to you in the first place.  Lesson learned.

...., This is the kind of public breakdown Id expect from Inaba - childish and unprofessional.  
It seems the forums are perfectly ok for you to spam and troll while you cherry pick the responses you wish to acknowledge BUT HOW DARE A PAYING CUSTOMER AIR HIS CONCERNS.

What fucking joke of a company.

Even with cuz0882 getting a response, I emailed them June 22nd at 6am Pacific Time. It is currently 7am Pacific time, 7 days later, and I have no response from them. With us coming into the 4th of July holiday I am expecting there will be an additional delay.

BFL: Have you thought about getting a ticketing system or something that can better handle customer contact? At this point I don't even have recognition that you GOT my email.

But they swear they have 3 people working full time answering emails.....
~900 orders / 5 business days / 7.5 business hours / 3 workers = 8 emails per hour per worker for 1 week if every one of the 900 orders dropped an email.

Holly shit, these employees must be run off their feet dealing with these emails !!!, 1 an hour, shit that most be literally 25TB of data a second. CUT BFL SOME SLACK GUYS - OVER 1 EMAIL AN HOUR !!!!!

Still no answer to my email, but I sent it on the 23rd, so... it's probably still waiting in the queue.

DUDE, lets see you handle their email volume !

Thanks BFL for providing yet more entertainment, this is a train wreck that just keeps on going.

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 09:56:12 AM

Yes, no answer to me yet.

3 reps doing nothing else but answering emails that apparently cannot answer an email in 5 days..... sounds like more BFL Bullshit to me.

Are you kidding me?  You got two phone calls, several PM's and full clarification on how we'll handle your particular situation...  which were all beneficial and fully flexible in your favor including full refund.   We updated your account with your wishes so the staff could act appropriately when they came to your order position.  
Yet you still come in a public forum and claim you're being ignored.    THIS is why we don't participate in the forums.   Most of it is misleading...  on purpose by people attempting to use the exposure to gain a personal advantage through intentional deception.   It was a mistake to jump the system and reach out to you in the first place.  Lesson learned.

...., This is the kind of public breakdown Id expect from Inaba - childish and unprofessional.  
It seems the forums are perfectly ok for you to spam and troll while you cherry pick the responses you wish to acknowledge BUT HOW DARE A PAYING CUSTOMER AIR HIS CONCERNS.

What fucking joke of a company.

Even with cuz0882 getting a response, I emailed them June 22nd at 6am Pacific Time. It is currently 7am Pacific time, 7 days later, and I have no response from them. With us coming into the 4th of July holiday I am expecting there will be an additional delay.

BFL: Have you thought about getting a ticketing system or something that can better handle customer contact? At this point I don't even have recognition that you GOT my email.

But they swear they have 3 people working full time answering emails.....
~900 orders / 5 business days / 7.5 business hours / 3 workers = 8 emails per hour per worker for 1 week if every one of the 900 orders dropped an email.

Holly shit, these employees must be run off their feet dealing with these emails !!!, 1 an hour, shit that most be literally 25TB of data a second. CUT BFL SOME SLACK GUYS - OVER 1 EMAIL AN HOUR !!!!!

DUDE, lets see you handle their email volume !

Thanks BFL for providing yet more entertainment, this is a train wreck that just keeps on going.

Love your responses man. You are epic.

Just curious why you seem to believe Inaba = BFL.

It is impossible and a mathematical uncertainty for that to be true !
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: