Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Sale. Scrypt miner cheaper than cost. zehash.com  (Read 6045 times)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 04:33:03 AM

Update, no miner received yet.  I think where it says ISC Chicago must have been customs right?  So it looks like it is in the hands of the USPS.  Guess if it doesn't show up tomorrow Saturday it should be here Monday.

Odd OP hasn't been around and fhh still doesn't have a valid tracking number.  I emailed him as well asking about how many silverfish miners he has in stock, anticipating making a larger order.  That was a few days ago and I still haven't heard back.  Suppose it is possible he just sent out 1 legitimately counting on scamming everyone else, but then mine took too long and he moved on?  It's also possible the package I receive is filled with scrap metal.  In any event, even if my miner shows up I won't be ordering more until we hear back from OP and until fhh gets a legitimate tracking number.  And we wait some more.............
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:35:44 AM

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Gjc6yb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:54:56 AM

Crossing my fingers someone legit actually confirms delivery.... If not, well Karma is a witch for little scammy rats
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:57:30 AM

Crossing my fingers someone legit actually confirms delivery.... If not, well Karma is a witch for little scammy rats

It would be awesome but unfortunately all "cheap" scrypt ASIC offers recently turned out as a scam.
Unblock64

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:08:46 AM

Have someone came cheap miner ? :-)
SunGod

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:41:01 AM

Have someone came cheap miner ? :-)

Mine is still on 'processing', and it would make me very surprised if SockPuppetAccount actually get something.

zehash does have on February 1 logged in to the forum, but nothing posted.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:56:45 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 07:22:28 AM by hedgy73

I think its pretty obvious to say that this was a scam now. I hope that everyone that bought something paid with paypal so they can get their money back and the scammers end up with nothing.

Just goes to show though the trouble that scammers will go to now buying domains and building nice websites.

The moral of this story is don't trust new websites registered for 1 year with whois protected domains that come from nowhere offering cheap products.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:20:43 AM

Am Very Happy I got it my Device Via DHL today Thanks zehash

Condition and working is good 

What about this guy who received his order. He says he got it in a couple days after he paid.

I guess it must of been a fake account. Damn. Why didn't you guys go by Escrow just wondering?
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:51:14 AM

Condition and working is good 

What about this guy who received his order. He says he got it in a couple days after he paid.

I guess it must of been a fake account. Damn. Why didn't you guys go by Escrow just wondering?

Yes a fake account to go with the OP's fake account and website. These scammers parents must be so proud they've ended up as nothing more than scumbag lowlife thieves.
SunGod

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:05:57 AM

I hope that everyone that bought something paid with paypal so they can get their money back and the scammers end up with nothing.
Paypal at zehash is not available.

I guess it must of been a fake account.
Clearly Smiley

Why didn't you guys go by Escrow just wondering?
escrow is not an option at zehash - not at most online stores, incidentally, even with the big boys. At them, however, you can often pay with paypal or credit card.

I have not paid that much - a weekend less luxurious dinner, not more - and hopefully help to ensure that others do not buy from zehash.
Would be nice if SockPuppetAccount let us know what happened to his package.

zehash still has a chance to explain things, but my negative mark on coinpayments is waiting to be sent - not help much as coinpayments know too.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:11:24 AM

I hope that everyone that bought something paid with paypal so they can get their money back and the scammers end up with nothing.

I guess it must of been a fake account.
Clearly Smiley

Why didn't you guys go by Escrow just wondering?
escrow is not an option at zehash - not at most online stores, incidentally, even with the big boys. At them, however, you can often pay with paypal or credit card.

I have not paid that much - a weekend less luxurious dinner, not more - and hopefully help to ensure that others do not buy from zehash.
Would be nice if SockPuppetAccount let us know what happened to his package.

zehash still has a chance to explain things, but my negative mark on coinpayments is waiting to be sent - not help much as coinpayments know too.

SO you can't make a reverse payment on CoinPayments?

I am seriously surprised you guys got scammed because these miners were overpriced in the first place. I didn't think if they were expensive it was a scam.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:26:31 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 09:37:30 AM by hedgy73

we accept bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin. paypal will be update

It said is was on his posts and website, yet another lie. Facebook page has been removed now. https://www.facebook.com/ze.hash
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:11:28 PM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.

DO NOT PLACE ORDERS WITH ZEHASH.  IT IS OFFICIALLY A SCAM.

Gotta run, will return later to elaborate.  Just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:24:06 PM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.
Bricks?

Gotta run, will return later to elaborate.  Just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know.
Oh, Bobcat then? Cheesy

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:09:36 PM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.

Thought as much for a while now Angry. Hope you didn't lose too much money to the thieving scumbag.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:14:40 PM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.

Well, this was really predictable. But now I'm really curious with what the hell was in that package! Grin
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:23:07 AM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.

No it most likely an empty envelope. Shipping bricks would make the shipping expensive.
baldpope

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:04:39 AM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.

well, don't leave us in suspense - what was the delivery?
emdes

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:57:17 PM

FINALLY GOT MY PACKAGE.

UPDATE PLOX !!  Cheesy  Cheesy
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Too bad he doesn't update us anymore, although he was online today. I'm really curious if they shipped him bricks, or shit haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: