Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial HashProfit Thread  (Read 10089 times)
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:40:43 PM

any other member from outside russian federration got payment ?

No I dit not get it.

I know Russian people and this are good people in general. The HP devs seem (a little) western people foob. Quote from website:

Our team has always understood all the risks about this project and by the process of growing it we've launched another number of similar services. In the most successful of them that we've launched 3.5 months ago we've taken into account all the experience we had while HP service grows. It's much more perfect and attractive for these points:

It's oriented to Eastern audience, because they generally more advanced and creditworthy.
Mechanism of payment using VISA and MasterCard realized.
There are web-cameras showing data centers work in real time.
More than 10 languages interface translations.
Modern, technical and light design of the site.
Hundreds of other features.

HP DEVS!!, THERE ARE ADVANCED AND CREDITWORTHY WESTERN PEOPLE TO.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alienesb (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

any other member from outside russian federration got payment ?

I have not
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:44:22 PM

i have not received nothing too.
sheffters

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:56:15 PM

Until we can login or get more info on their website then everything is just speculation.

I can see their argument, a small company will have little staff over the holidays apart from routine running, so if they got hacked over the break then I can see the best thing to do would be to shut it down for a week.

Russian only payments seems illogical from a technical perspective, so that is strange.

Think we can do nothing, and not really speculate with any certainty, until we can login. Fingers crossed that won't take too long for them to sort out, even if there's no payments, we can see what it happening with the site.

S.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:27:39 AM

Until we can login or get more info on their website then everything is just speculation.

I can see their argument, a small company will have little staff over the holidays apart from routine running, so if they got hacked over the break then I can see the best thing to do would be to shut it down for a week.

Russian only payments seems illogical from a technical perspective, so that is strange.

Think we can do nothing, and not really speculate with any certainty, until we can login. Fingers crossed that won't take too long for them to sort out, even if there's no payments, we can see what it happening with the site.

S.

Wow, this is really hopeful. They closed their email accounts, website is down past their own self-imposed deadline (which was ridiculously long for relaunching a website), and no news directly from Hashprofit to their customers in over a week.  What about this does not look like it is a complete scam? Do we need to bring up the fake pictures that they were using?
denwa

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:17:10 AM

Still no payment, no email  Sad but still hoping even I only have 110 khs but it's my hard own money.
danieler

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:39:58 AM

Still no payment and no email
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:34:55 AM

I was surprised to see their post on their website, i had written my losses off as a scam. This may be an elaborate or even bigger scam, they may come back and resume payments as normal, which will push their trust ratings up because they supposedly paid back everyone and they become a great company in the eyes of everyone. Once the ratings are up and more people join, they may disappear for good. Even if they are genuine, i am burned now. Once bitten, twice shy, if i do manage to get some of my money back, i would be happy. Hell, i will withdraw all my KHS for PFC and dump them. The fact they went AWOL without too much information does not inspire confidence. Mega-Scam Alert! Undecided

Edit: Especially not happy about this clause : Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Why should this happen? They were the ones at fault and it is but natural that people would be angry with them, to put such a clause is totally un-professional in my opinion. In fact they should be paying back these users on priority! Are they trying to play god?

Come on people. Use your brains.

All these deeds have led to big mining effectiveness reduction and many other negative effects.

Wtf? How? Details please.

The first priority will get all the users who live in Russian Federation.

I imagine this is because they are based in Russia and they want to try give something back to those users located closest to them (geographically), as they are potentially the biggest threats to both their safety and freedom.

Payouts will take place once in a 14 days or more often, and if we'll have a good opportunity - once in 7 days.

Lol.

Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Basically.. don't try look for us. Don't post private info about us. If you do you risk losing your payments (which I am sure will be non-existent anyway).

To summarize:
The HP ponzi is now over. What will happen next is weeks and months of nonsense posts from the HP team, to drag out affairs until nobody really cares about their losses anymore. Pretty much the same as what is happening with PB Mining.

Either way, your monies are gone.
Hey,

I am not that naive! I know i have been had, but i was thinking that they might actually make this into a bigger scam by showing their good side for a bit, before making away with even more BTC. If this is the case, we at least have a chance to retrieve some part of our investment, not all!
At this point, something in return would be better than nothing at all. If i get nothing, i am still fine because i did not invest too much, but it hurts to be scammed nonetheless!  Grin

7dogs

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:13:04 AM

Well their public relations department may not be as perfectly polished, but I sense and also hope that these guys will make every possible effort to stay in business.

There is obviously some youthful spirit in this endeavour, we don't deal here with Gman Sucks neither the IMF (personal opinion only)
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:15:11 PM

i m not a russian so i cant take any money
is it normal?
its racism..
it means all other country's people is stupid..
HashProfit is not only scammer, they are robber..

Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:58:06 PM

It looks like you now have to pay a premium (0.03BTC) for the privilege of sending them an email. Anyone care to share the blockchain info if you succumb to paying their bounty?
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:06:05 PM

When can we access our user panel ? never ?
alienesb (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:55:05 PM

It looks like you now have to pay a premium (0.03BTC) for the privilege of sending them an email. Anyone care to share the blockchain info if you succumb to paying their bounty?

That's not new, it's been there since this whole thing went down.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:57:12 PM

That's not new, it's been there since this whole thing went down.

I must have missed it before. Does the site have a virus or something? My malwarebytes went crazy and had to be reinstalled after visiting it with Firefox on a Win PC.
alienesb (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:02:35 PM

Don't think so, webroot is OK with it and that's usually pretty picky. Must be the Russian.
Stcgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:24:43 PM

i m not a russian so i cant take any money
is it normal?
its racism..
it means all other country's people is stupid..
HashProfit is not only scammer, they are robber..

i think not racism
he scared russian mobs cut his head
Cheesy
benodic

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:25:08 PM

has anybody at all been paid by hash profit? anyone at all?
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:18:13 AM

I am sure no one has been paid by HP yet. It looks like they have some shill accounts who keep supporting them despite them going AWOL for more than 2 weeks. At this stage, it is pretty clear that they are running their final con with HP: Charging users 0.03 to send an email to them! Some people have tried emailing and have got no reply, in some cases the mails bounced. This is clearly a ponzi scheme at this point and i advise people not to spend 0.03 to keep emailing them. I am sure HP will be back later in the guise of another ponzi company to rip more people off.

akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:40:19 AM

is there any news about hashprofit?
are they offical SCAMMER? or not yet? Smiley
i dont think we can take our money
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:55:06 PM

I am sure no one has been paid by HP yet. It looks like they have some shill accounts who keep supporting them despite them going AWOL for more than 2 weeks. At this stage, it is pretty clear that they are running their final con with HP: Charging users 0.03 to send an email to them! Some people have tried emailing and have got no reply, in some cases the mails bounced. This is clearly a ponzi scheme at this point and i advise people not to spend 0.03 to keep emailing them. I am sure HP will be back later in the guise of another ponzi company to rip more people off.
stop sending HP messages! you've now given them another 2.3BTC

https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1KGBAM4jFzGF8rcPA2BtLnhDZ3ZcHkp4hG

Wow, these funds could be used to pay a lawyer to try to track down HP and begin the legal process. Is there a trusted member here who want to start a fund for this purpose?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: