Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moreia - 0.4-0.8BTC needed 10%-15% interest, 7 days, 2 OPTIONS. [FINAL PHASES]  (Read 4278 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:26:19 PM

What does it mean that phrase ?  I think you are trying to ruin my reputation , but I still don't know why.

sure. I can use danny if you want

for reference my btc address is 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj

*https://archive.today/VKIJ7
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:29:44 PM

What does it mean that phrase ?  I think you are trying to ruin my reputation , but I still don't know why.

sure. I can use danny if you want

for reference my btc address is 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj

*https://archive.today/VKIJ7
You are going off topic. Please keep the conversation clean like a dust bunny
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:46:00 PM

Okay guys. This is redsn0w. I got the account back from Moreia and the loan will be repaid on time. ~ pay attention guys.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:49:36 PM

Okay guys. This is redsn0w. I got the account back from Moreia and the loan will be repaid on time. ~ pay attention guys.

Can you please sign this message with BTC addy: 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj

Thanks
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:00:39 PM

Can you please sign this message with BTC addy: 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj

Thanks
IPua354VUUpQNu1D1KOwCoenZZ8GsPpZzJvYhIQdlv7xer7YDip9DSDz+h4wZIOSwmlDy4cawnPaxeZNYIY+q4s=

Does not verify

Please sign this message within the container:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
-----END BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:09:59 PM

Whoa - just saw this.  So what happened?  Has the lender received his bitcoins? Huh 
They were sent to redsn0w but he did not give them to the lender

Then you did not follow repayment instructions. That's your fault, not redsn0w's. You don't remember how to read good?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:13:18 PM

Thanks
IPua354VUUpQNu1D1KOwCoenZZ8GsPpZzJvYhIQdlv7xer7YDip9DSDz+h4wZIOSwmlDy4cawnPaxeZNYIY+q4s=

Does not verify

IKOjsUfJiCA633xQwogQ5dtyF8VsWrDvsPkaoVvquCIgfPeLiMY0toxxC4sprI6PJ2+Q03rYerfM1EHSL7520b8=

Failed verification. You're a scammer. Why the fuck do people bother scamming for fractions of a Bitcoin? What ever happened to the 10, 20, 30 BTC scammers? Now it's all penny scams that aren't even worth it.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:17:22 PM

Thanks

Does not verify

IKOjsUfJiCA633xQwogQ5dtyF8VsWrDvsPkaoVvquCIgfPeLiMY0toxxC4sprI6PJ2+Q03rYerfM1EHSL7520b8=

Verification failed.
You are not redsn0w.
You are a scammer.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:24:26 PM

Also Tomatocage left him a negative  trust, so moreia ? Do you want to repay him or not ?   Why are you asking of multiple loans and post my btc address ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=910833.msg10004462#msg10004462

redsn0w question for you. Now who will bear that 0.8 BTC. Because lender gave loan because of moreia acc.
You were the escrow and you did blunder when you did not changed email of that account. Lender will lose his fund because of your mistake.

Yeah that might an issue..not sure how he will handle that. I would eat the .8 if I were the escrow...exactly why I avoid escrowing. Hope this all works out, but seems the collateral is now gone  Undecided
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:26:29 PM

Also Tomatocage left him a negative  trust, so moreia ? Do you want to repay him or not ?   Why are you asking of multiple loans and post my btc address ?

redsn0w question for you. Now who will bear that 0.8 BTC. Because lender gave loan because of moreia acc.
You were the escrow and you did blunder when you did not changed email of that account. Lender will lose his fund because of your mistake.

Yeah that might an issue..not sure how he will handle that. I would eat the .8 if I were the escrow...exactly why I avoid escrowing. Hope this all works out, but seems the collateral is now gone  Undecided

I think it's an expensive mistake Redsn0w made. He should be more careful with people's accounts, but I'm sure he learned his lesson. Always change the email when holding a bitcointalk account as collateral. It's very easy to regain access to an account with your own email but different password.

Btw, Moreia's trying to add a tip on the iceberg by selling his account  Cheesy, like anyone still wants to buy his worthless account.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:32:51 PM

Now he wants to sell his account :

*https://archive.today/lM80v
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:43:24 PM

Now he wants to sell his account :
https://archive.is/lM80v/540e12aa67530d42c0d82d4a0bebd1851f866135/scr.png

*https://archive.today/lM80v

Moreia is banned,now.He made his account password public.I tested the password and it worked.

https://i.imgur.com/qABTCrH.jpg
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:53:11 PM

This should underscore why forum accounts as collateral are worthless.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:57:31 PM

Also Tomatocage left him a negative  trust, so moreia ? Do you want to repay him or not ?   Why are you asking of multiple loans and post my btc address ?

Yeah that might an issue..not sure how he will handle that. I would eat the .8 if I were the escrow...exactly why I avoid escrowing. Hope this all works out, but seems the collateral is now gone  Undecided

It's really quite simple: lihuajkl gets moreia's account. Once he verifies control of the account, I'll remove my negative Trust. He felt the account was worth lending 0.8 BTC for, so to the victor go the spoils. redsn0w merely held the account to ensure that the lender didn't take total control of it and bail without giving the loan.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:01:20 PM

I say we get moreia's account unbanned and hand it over to lihuajkl. I'll remove my negative Trust at that point, and if we can get it cleared of all the trusted red, it's actually not a bad deal for an aged account like that.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:06:41 PM

I say we get moreia's account unbanned and hand it over to lihuajkl. I'll remove my negative Trust at that point, and if we can get it cleared of all the trusted red, it's actually not a bad deal for an aged account like that.

I was quickly and I've changed the password , forum question and email of his account (thanks @niktitan132).  Now I would like to ask the staff members if them can unBan the forum account so lihuajkl can recover at least a part of the amount ( and obviously I will remove the negative feedback).

I will post a signed message soon from moreia's forum account. I forgot , I can't post from his account.  Undecided Maybe I can post the signed message in the signature place.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:10:40 PM

So the real Moreia has disappeared?
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:11:09 PM

That's what I believe.
I don't even think it was the real Moreia that was in control of the account the whole time...

Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:13:36 PM

That's what I believe.
I don't even think it was the real Moreia that was in control of the account the whole time...

He'll probably have an alt account, or he will create a new account.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
moreia_alt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:14:26 PM

How did you recover the account ?   Did you repay the loan ? I don't send you the access data ...
You don't remember giving me the password?

I am looking for the transaction identifier now, wait please
THIS IS NOT ME!!!
THIS IS NOT MOREIA!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE, THAT IS NOT ME ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!

I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE SINCE I RECEIVED THE LOAN, REDSN0W I WENT OFFLINE ONCE YOU GAVE ME THE PASSWORD
CHECK MY ALT ACCOUNT ACTIVITY!!!

I STILL HAVE THE .8BTC LOAN, MY ACCOUNT SHOULD STILL BE IN COLLATERAL!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: