Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:23:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moreia - 0.4-0.8BTC needed 10%-15% interest, 7 days, 2 OPTIONS. [FINAL PHASES]  (Read 4280 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:17:04 PM

I've posted the signed message in his signature place.

THIS IS NOT ME!!!
THIS IS NOT MOREIA!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE, THAT IS NOT ME ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!

I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE SINCE I RECEIVED THE LOAN, REDSN0W I WENT OFFLINE ONCE YOU GAVE ME THE PASSWORD
CHECK MY ALT ACCOUNT ACTIVITY!!!

I STILL HAVE THE .8BTC LOAN, MY ACCOUNT SHOULD STILL BE IN COLLATERAL!!

Repay the loan now , thanks. It is a very bad situation , so you are telling me that someone hacked your email address ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:21:10 PM

I say we get moreia's account unbanned and hand it over to lihuajkl. I'll remove my negative Trust at that point, and if we can get it cleared of all the trusted red, it's actually not a bad deal for an aged account like that.

I was quickly and I've changed the password , forum question and email of his account (thanks @niktitan132).  Now I would like to ask the staff members if them can unBan the forum account so lihuajkl can recover at least a part of the amount ( and obviously I will remove the negative feedback).

I will post a signed message soon from moreia's forum account. I forgot , I can't post from his account.  Undecided
You probably shouldn't have a password reset question at all (you can just leave it blank).

Moderators tend to not get involved in these kinds of disputes. There was a thread several months ago when another lender loaned bitcoin to people with the accounts as collateral without actually taking control of the accounts, and wanted the mods to give him control of the accounts. The moderators did not appear to want to do this. Although an exception may be made in this case as we are talking about a ban verses ownership.

I would say that in order for redsn0w's escrow obligations to be fulfilled to lihuajkl either .88 needs to be sent to lihuajkl (unlikely at this point - at least not from Moreia) or the Moreia account be delivered to lihuajkl in the same condition that it was in when it was put into escrow (e.g. no additional negative trust and not banned). Although it is possible for either to happen because of actions of the previous owner of the account (prior to the account going into escrow) this is clearly not the case.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:25:05 PM

You probably shouldn't have a password reset question at all (you can just leave it blank).

Moderators tend to not get involved in these kinds of disputes. There was a thread several months ago when another lender loaned bitcoin to people with the accounts as collateral without actually taking control of the accounts, and wanted the mods to give him control of the accounts. The moderators did not appear to want to do this. Although an exception may be made in this case as we are talking about a ban verses ownership.

I would say that in order for redsn0w's escrow obligations to be fulfilled to lihuajkl either .88 needs to be sent to lihuajkl (unlikely at this point - at least not from Moreia) or the Moreia account be delivered to lihuajkl in the same condition that it was in when it was put into escrow (e.g. no additional negative trust and not banned). Although it is possible for either to happen because of actions of the previous owner of the account (prior to the account going into escrow) this is clearly not the case.

Now I have the account , I'm really disappointed this is a very bad situation only for a mistake of random letters in the email address. Maybe the staff members can unBan the forum account and I can send it to lihuajkl if the loan will not be repaid.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:32:12 PM

Now I have the account , I'm really disappointed this is a very bad situation only for a mistake of random letters in the email address. Maybe the staff members can unBan the forum account and I can send it to lihuajkl if the loan will not be repaid.
moreia_alt has posted claiming to have never been online since he gave up control of his account. Unless you are infected with malware the only two scenarios are that either moreia_alt was posting from his 'main' account and came back once he got banned to claim innocence or you decided to troll with the account. Based on how much he appears to have tried to damage your reputation I somewhat doubt the latter.

This very much does look like a confidence scam to me (with a very interesting twist) but I would say the chances of repayment is going to be something greater then 0 (although still very far from 100%)
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:35:22 PM

Moreia was not online at the time of the incidents, he skype messaged me and told me he is planning on repaying the loan when it is due. Let's clean up the account and get it back to Redsnow.

Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:38:54 PM

Moreia was not online at the time of the incidents, he skype messaged me and told me he is planning on repaying the loan when it is due. Let's clean up the account and get it back to Redsnow.
I do not trust anything that "Moreia" says.

But I agree that cleaning up the account and unban whould be the best outcome of this situation.
This is the only way redsn0w can live up to his escrow obligations, since this account will eventually have to be transferred to lihuajkl.

Moreia will not pay, one time scammer, always a scammer.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:39:56 PM

But I agree that cleaning up the account and unban whould be the best outcome of this situation.
This is the only way redsn0w can live up to his escrow obligations, since this account will eventually have to be transferred back to lihuajkl.

You don't fucking know that, why not let him payback the loan and prove you wrong?

Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:44:40 PM

This is the only way redsn0w can live up to his escrow obligations, since this account will eventually have to be transferred back to lihuajkl.

You don't fucking know that, why not let him payback the loan and prove you wrong?

Sir, I hope you are right (I really do).

If Moreia pay back his debt then will everybody be happy.
You must remember, bitcointalk is not a US court, at this place are you guilty until you can prove you are innocent.
I will of cause retract all accusations and officially apologize if lihuajkl get his bitcoins back.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:45:53 PM

You must remember, bitcointalk is not a US court, at this place are you guilty until you can prove you are innocent.
I will of cause retract all accusations and officially apologize if lihuajkl get his bitcoins back.
Okay, then stay with me and wait out the 6 days.
I too hope he will payback and I believe he will.

Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:49:14 PM

Okay, then stay with me and wait out the 6 days.
I too hope he will payback and I believe he will.

I agree Smiley
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:01:04 AM

The account was unBanned , thanks to BedBear and the other forum members for the help.  Now the account is under my control (check the signed message).

redsn0w
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:28:11 AM

I am not sure what to make of all this. I never trusted Moreia and still think this is the last of his confidence loans and will not repay this loan. It is possible that he is using these loans to build up trust for a bigger scam.

I would say that redsn0w has been added as someone who I would not deem trustworthy, nor would I trust to escrow a transaction.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:35:29 AM

Thread locked for prevent spam , I will reopen it when the loan will be repaid.

@lihuajkl  contact moreia on his personal email address(if you haven't it  , send him a pm on his altaccount  :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406258 ).
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:23:52 AM

#Thread  re-opened.
moreia_alt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:54:48 AM

#Thread  re-opened.
Thanks sorry this is a late reply.
Just wanted to check in with the lender and escrow that everything is going as planned on my end, 3 days left until the loan is due and a possibility it will be repaid on within 48 hours Smiley
I've got the address stored for repayment and rednsn0w's email to get my account back.
Besides the bump start, i'm glad everything has fallen back into place.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:22:41 PM

#Thread  re-opened.
Thanks sorry this is a late reply.
Just wanted to check in with the lender and escrow that everything is going as planned on my end, 3 days left until the loan is due and a possibility it will be repaid on within 48 hours Smiley
I've got the address stored for repayment and rednsn0w's email to get my account back.
Besides the bump start, i'm glad everything has fallen back into place.

Perfect , have a great day and sorry again for the mistake.
moreia_alt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:30:06 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/cb5f832e513ad4e4f0d1ee0648f47b137e77fbc38933d37478c6e18849b79a4b - Loan has been repaid, contacting redsn0w to get my account back Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:41:56 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/cb5f832e513ad4e4f0d1ee0648f47b137e77fbc38933d37478c6e18849b79a4b - Loan has been repaid, contacting redsn0w to get my account back Smiley

Hi , access data sent .
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:17:35 AM

Thanks to you both!
moreia (OP)

View Profile