Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VapeCoin (VPC) A New Way To Smoke  (Read 12737 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

Hey I just don't want a million people on the internet harassing anyone at work , its not like I answer the phone

I will give anyone my mobile number and all the information they need , just ask for it in a PM

Google all the vape shops that have opened in Edinburgh recently Smiley

I ask for nothing in return . . . . I thought it would go down well . . .
What we don't understand is why can't you just post proof of the shops on the thread? It don't make any sense if you are with all these vape shops you would want to promote them for the coin no?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:44:13 AM

i posted my facebook in my coin thread linked in and my business cell

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:47:49 AM

What?? what does that have to do with anything? All the people wanted to know was the shop locations and addresses that apparently were accepting this coin, what does your information have to do with anything?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:52:01 AM

excuse me, why do you call my pool  'pooVAPE P2p pool'.. its a NOMP not p2pool
that can be a bit insulting ! Smiley
1.6GH/s

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
VapeCloud (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:54:51 AM

The shops are all in Edinburgh just now , there will be an online shop as long as vaping is legal in your country.

This coin will hopefully be great promotion for the shops , when the time is right.

I have a small stake in most of the shops around the Edinburgh , relax , trust and vape alittle

I just helped open a new one in great junction street called erm . . . . Emporium Vapour but don't go harassing my staff lol

anyone wanna help me with this coin or not ? kinda feels abit one sided here.
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:55:33 AM

What?? what does that have to do with anything? All the people wanted to know was the shop locations and addresses that apparently were accepting this coin, what does your information have to do with anything?

just showing what i did to prove i had business skills

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:56:51 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 08:10:47 AM by SalimNagamato

Ok here is the truth

I have been awake way to long , I set up the github . . downloaded the desktop application.
Then it all went wrong , loads of errors , failures etc

I will try again after sleep  
I don't really care about big pools or exchanges .

maybe someone who has been awake less than 48 hours would like to upload to github
maybe its time the little guy with his wee pool got a chance Smiley

wee pool  Huh  Tongue

unfortunately i won't support a coin's code... I have dayjob and only time sometimes in the weekend
i rather launch my own coin instead. which i won't do ! because i already support with my mining Assets which deserve it (no need for more unless there is a real business or a great innovation)

can see in my signature on which project i spend almost all of my mining powerz

VapeCloud (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:02:44 AM

Sorry I meant no disrespect , just my Scottish accent lol
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:04:19 AM

Sorry I meant no disrespect , just my Scottish accent lol

hi i hunted you down and found your business facebook i made a post about vapecoin please respond on facebook that u are affiliated

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:06:01 AM

The shops are all in Edinburgh just now , there will be an online shop as long as vaping is legal in your country.

This coin will hopefully be great promotion for the shops , when the time is right.

I have a small stake in most of the shops around the Edinburgh , relax , trust and vape alittle

I just helped open a new one in great junction street called erm . . . . Emporium Vapour but don't go harassing my staff lol

we are here to help its looking good more and more info is being proven and it all adds up.  i got your back 100% (unless u totally abandon us

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:07:34 AM

Ya but the people were asking the "DEV" what Vapeshops he was talking about and asking for their addresses and not to sound rude but I just read the last couple pages of that Servex or whatever coin you apparently launched an IPO on and some IMJim guy asking for a refund because nothing happened like you had promised then you admitting that the pizza selling went under or something like that and you sold all the coins and the price never came back up or something like that or am I mistaken?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:09:24 AM

Ya but the people were asking the "DEV" what Vapeshops he was talking about and asking for their addresses and not to sound rude but I just read the last couple pages of that Servex or whatever coin you apparently launched an IPO on and some IMJim guy asking for a refund because nothing happened like you had promised then you admitting that the pizza selling went under or something like that and you sold all the coins and the price never came back up or something like that or am I mistaken?

yea keep reading all investors are happy with the new direction we are going better get some XSX before we go pos

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:14:37 AM

People aren't going to harass your staff my friend they just want to see physical evidence that these shops exist that is all.  You just keep beating around the bush about the shops when you simply can give the addresses of them so people can google them to make sure that they exist.  I really am trying to be supportive here and help you out with how you can build your "community" and to start when you say that your coin is 100% assest backed be prepared to show where you can purchase items with the coin.  Because if you can't provide proof of this then obviously people are going to be skeptical about it. I am just trying to help you out here good sir I am not calling you a scammer or anything like that I'm just trying to help you earn the communities trust if you want your coin to succeed.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TorontoR

Activity: 8
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:18:27 AM

Probably he is the vape dev , look at his topic they have some  common quality.Both are poor at coding and want the community to help , both don't answer straight to questions ,false promises - in xsx yes -in this coin imo probably too  and why Mick is more active in this topic then the dev.
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:21:45 AM

cause I am bored I saw someone that looked like he was trying to do good things and needed help this dev. Im a sucker for self starters and wantted see crypto go this way ...imagine it ... if all put a litle work into crypto and used it as a way to create goods, services and paid opinions

I havent taken a penny from this guy

good Luck you bloody dreamer don't let them hate

TorontoR

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:23:43 AM

Which block is now?
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:25:08 AM

Which block is now?

~/Downloads/src$ ./litecoind getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 618,
    "currentblocksize" : 1543,
    "currentblocktx" : 1,
    "difficulty" : 64.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1241400300,
    "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}

VapeCloud (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:27:51 AM

I just spent 20 minutes trying to get code on github and failed ....

8:30 am . . . I must be crazy anyone actually wanna help me or just keep picking ?

here's the files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6p7i9c6vv23c2ag/src-linux.tar.gz
TorontoR

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:29:13 AM

Which block is now?

~/Downloads/src$ ./litecoind getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 618,
    "currentblocksize" : 1543,
    "currentblocktx" : 1,
    "difficulty" : 64.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1241400300,
    "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}

So 618 * 1000 coins  =618000 already mined  and all coins are 1000000 is that correct ?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:30:43 AM

Probably he is the vape dev , look at his topic they have some  common quality.Both are poor at coding and want the community to help , both don't answer straight to questions ,false promises - in xsx yes -in this coin imo probably too  and why Mick is more active in this topic then the dev.
Ya but the original Vape works fine and I've been mining it nonstop at supernova so I don't think it's the same guy but I do see some similarities but like I said if the coin is legit and everything all the dev has to do is give the community what they are asking for which is addresses to these vapeshops that he already has running and then I'm sure people would believe that this coin is legit.  And as for Mick I'm not trying to sound rude but if you read your thread for xsx you apparently didn't answer the community for like over a month when people had already invested BTC into your coin?? And I'm assuming the only reason at the end of the thread people agreed with you about everything is because you pretty much gave them no choice you admitted to spending all the coins and the price not coming back up and also apparently didn't pay out any of the bounties or something like that? I don't know you and I'm not calling you a scammer or a crook but it doesn't sound like you are very good with business no offense. But if the people just read even the last 3 pages of your thread and see what those people were saying  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750752.480

Now in all honesty can the DEV of this coin just let the people know the addresses of the shops so we know that this coin is legit and "asset" backed like it claims to be?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print