Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Bitcoin Collection - Amazing Offers Inside. JANUARY ONLY!  (Read 2011 times)
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:23:17 PM

As a way of clearing out our 2014 litecoin collection and to help generate interest in our upcoming bitcoin collection we have decided to offer the following great offers to the bitcoin community.

Offer One - Pre-order one of our 2 BTC, 2 ounce solid silver coins (http://www.coinographic.com/2-btc-silver) and receive a FREE 25 LTC limited Edition Bull Coin (http://www.coinographic.com/25ltc-limited-silver)!

Offer Two - Pre-order one of our 1 BTC, 1 ounce solid silver coins (http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-silver) and receive a FREE 10 LTC Limited Edition 'Chikun' Coin (http://www.coinographic.com/chickun-litecoin)

Offer Three - Pre-order one of our 5 BTC, 2 ounce solid gold coins (http://www.coinographic.com/5-btc-gold) and receive 1 coin of each from our entire Litecoin collection for FREE! (all 4 litecoins listed here - http://www.coinographic.com/coins)

Offer Four - Pre-order one of our 1 BTC, 1 ounce solid gold coins (http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-gold) and receive 1 coin of each from our entire Litecoin collection for FREE! (all 4 litecoins listed here - http://www.coinographic.com/coins)

We are expecting to ship our bitcoin collection end of Jan / Early February. Your free coins will be shipped immediately after ordering and your bitcoins will be shipped the moment they are in stock.

To qualify for this offer simply order directly from our website (http://www.coinographic.com/coins) and post your order ID in this thread.  Within 24 hours of you posting your order ID we will ship your FREE litecoins

Happy New Year!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:18:49 PM

Very nice offer, I hope you will attract a lot of sales.

I wrote up a small article about this offer on my website, which can read more about here.

Will submit the article on Litecoin Reddit too Smiley
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:20:31 PM

you work is very beautiful i like it,are you design it by yourself?
Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:09:32 PM

Nice coin design.  I will take offer #1 .   reserve the 2BTC silver coin #13 with the 25 free Bull coins.  By the ways,  does all coins including the Bull coins come with a box and COA ?
bananaControl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:15:30 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:35:24 PM by bananaControl

Man, you should really include some pictures of those coins in your post since they are the best looking ones out there IMHO, just a shame they also seems to be the least known.
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 06:48:50 PM

Nice coin design.  I will take offer #1 .   reserve the 2BTC silver coin #13 with the 25 free Bull coins.  By the ways,  does all coins including the Bull coins come with a box and COA ?

Fantastic, please post your order I'd here after you have purchased from our website

Thank you
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

Very nice offer, I hope you will attract a lot of sales.

I wrote up a small article about this offer on my website, which can read more about here.

Will submit the article on Litecoin Reddit too Smiley

Thank you
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 06:50:06 PM

you work is very beautiful i like it,are you design it by yourself?

All our coins are designed from members of the community
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:00:06 PM

Hello again!

I'm interested (potentially) in offer number two. I just need to check that all the coin numbers shown in the order list are available, since it seems others are about here placing or considering placing their own orders.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:14:51 PM

Got PM saying "this week".

Happy New Year to all participants! Patience is all we have now.  Shocked Grin Shocked

I dont mind waiting, but its the false promises such as "This will be dealt with this week" that irritate me.

If they weren't prepared to complete the contest it should have been postponed, or still open.

Perhaps my posting in this thread will get Coinographic to fulfill their obligations of paying out their contest prizes in a timely manner.

They have been attempting to auction coins off and sell them in the goods section and auction section of this forum.

My suggestion is that they pay out all of their prize bounties they promised they would. The contest ended over a month and a half ago.

It would be in good faith that they pay out this contest in full before attempting to sell other coins on this forum.

They appear to have time to post auctions and threads about coin sales and offers but no time to finish this design contest payout.

I'm sure I will get flack from Coinographic about this, but in the interest of people who were promised something and are waiting patiently for their prize(s) I am posting.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:41:17 PM

Perhaps my posting in this thread will get Coinographic to fulfill their obligations of paying out their contest prizes in a timely manner.

They have been attempting to auction coins off and sell them in the goods section and auction section of this forum.

My suggestion is that they pay out all of their prize bounties they promised they would. The contest ended over a month and a half ago.

It would be in good faith that they pay out this contest in full before attempting to sell other coins on this forum.

They appear to have time to post auctions and threads about coin sales and offers but no time to finish this design contest payout.

I'm sure I will get flack from Coinographic about this, but in the interest of people who were promised something and are waiting patiently for their prize(s) I am posting.

We have tried to explain the situation with the competition here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846001.msg10124096#msg10124096.  This is one of the whole reasons we are offering these for free
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:55:35 PM

I understand that your situation is not great, but it doesn't help when orders that were paid for almost a month ago still have not been shipped.
Coinographic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:12:17 PM

I understand that your situation is not great, but it doesn't help when orders that were paid for almost a month ago still have not been shipped.

as far as i am aware every order has been shipped.  We will look into this for you
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:25:07 PM

as far as i am aware every order has been shipped.  We will look into this for you

What is to be done regarding the Silver 2 BTC "B" design, and Silver 1 BTC "Ant"?  Are these still being produced or are they on hold? Many people, including myself preordered and paid for these some time ago.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:51:06 AM

I replied to the email you sent me on Dec 26th to refresh your memory and remind you that not every order has been shipped.
Please see to this ASAP!
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:26:03 AM

I replied to the email you sent me on Dec 26th to refresh your memory and remind you that not every order has been shipped.
Please see to this ASAP!

I'm waiting for a coin to be funded; for around 1 week...
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:30:06 PM

I ordered and paid on 09th december and still wait for shipping information!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicolasgramlich

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:01:33 AM

I ordered and paid on 09th december and still wait for shipping information!!!

Paid two weeks ago and their account went dark since then. No responses to PMs. I'm starting to get concerned......

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:07:57 AM

Paid two weeks ago and their account went dark since then. No responses to PMs. I'm starting to get concerned......

They've been online 3 days ago on the litecointalk forum. I'm starting to think there wasn't any plans to make physical bitcoins at all  Undecided but I don't want to cause any FUD.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Gladdy

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:12:17 AM

I haven't seen any member here receives physical bitcoin from Coinographic.  It is alarming that the shipping due date is fast approaching and there is no words or reply from Coinographic on the pre-order coins.  I was preparing to order the silver physical bitcoin from them but now I am backing out  concern that they may be facing some kinds o ffinancial or cash flow trouble.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: