Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: mobile cellphone tracking service  (Read 2027 times)
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 06:59:09 PM

I am looking for a website where i can trace mobile phone numbers in Europe. At the moment I am in the middle of an investigation finding a missing girl which is in the hands of a lover boy. Her phone is still on, so i need to track down where she is.

Anyone knows such kind of service....i don't mind that i have to pay for the service. Her situation is much more important right now.

Any help would be very appreciated.
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:13:51 PM

I am looking for a website where i can trace mobile phone numbers in Europe. At the moment I am in the middle of an investigation finding a missing girl which is in the hands of a lover boy. Her phone is still on, so i need to track down where she is.

Anyone knows such kind of service....i don't mind that i have to pay for the service. Her situation is much more important right now.

You may call your cell phone provider to ask if they offer such services .
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:16:04 PM

Contact the police.
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:20:24 PM

Both do nothing...and police is doing nothing because she needs to be away for at least 24 hours. At that time she is gone and battery is perhaps even dead.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

Both do nothing...and police is doing nothing because she needs to be away for at least 24 hours. At that time she is gone and battery is perhaps even dead.

Contact private detective, they have contacts in police and can help you with such case

BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:26:55 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 08:17:29 PM by BadAss.Sx

Nobody?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:28:09 PM

has the phone got the GPS ?  
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:28:28 PM

I am a private detective lol

And you don't have friends in police?
Only other way is to bribe cellphone provider to give you access to this data...

BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:30:43 PM

has the phone got the GPS ? 

According to her parents it is a samsung S5, so yes, it has one
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:32:05 PM

Only other way is to bribe cellphone provider to give you access to this data...

They told me that she must be away for 24 hours. She is already an adult...thats why Sad
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:46:59 PM

I am a private detective lol

I think bribing an employee in the cellphone provider is the best thing you can do. Even a cellphone has no gps cellphone provider can still triangulate the location based on when the signals arrived between the towers.

Hi!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:52:27 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 08:10:52 PM by TheButterZone

The Samsung S5 runs Android. In Android, under Security settings, is Find My Mobile and Remote Controls. If you have her email and password and she's registered the device with Samsung and turned Remote Controls on, you should be able to Enable Emergency mode and locate it.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:54:03 PM

We already tried it, but her parents does not know the credentials needed.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:11:23 AM

I hope everything turns out alright. Good luck.
adamskona

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:28:18 PM

If you are a private detective how come you don't have this service ready to offer?

I thought cell phone tracking/spy was the major weapon for PIs and police.

You can't hide with a cell phone.

I can't give a better suggestion than bribing an employee of the cell phone company but I guess it must some very specific employees.

When you can offer such a service post here because you'll have many clients  Grin
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:33:28 PM

We already tried it, but her parents does not know the credentials needed.

News  @BadAss.Sx  ?
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

If you are a private detective how come you don't have this service ready to offer?

I thought cell phone tracking/spy was the major weapon for PIs and police.

You can't hide with a cell phone.

I can't give a better suggestion than bribing an employee of the cell phone company but I guess it must some very specific employees.

When you can offer such a service post here because you'll have many clients  Grin

You do know that every PI has to stick to the law? Phonetracking and spying is only allowed in my country when it is property of the client who gives me the job. She is an adult and the phone is on her name so i have no authority to track her down as she is not my client. I know this is a different situation and if i could i think i would do it, but i could lose my license for it. That is why i asked for a source who could track trough VLR & HLR database with SS7 commands.

And just of yet there is no news and her phone is off. But we are working hard to get in touch with her.
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:04:46 AM

How did this end?

Were you able to track the phone?
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:03:42 AM

sorry to break the bad news but u r doomed in this case. Every "service" of that kind in europe requieres and "sms text message" approval. That means in order to track the phone (has to have gps) , to send the text and then the other person has to confirm that she wants to be tracked , very poplular service in my country to track your kids (in this case you program it yourself)

2. scenerio is go to her parents and ask for the papers to the phone (samsung s5 like u said) and find the emei number , once you get that  PM me .
You provide me with the last 4 digits of the emei and if its compatible with my program then i can track the phone in 5min .
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:19:16 AM

How did this end?

Were you able to track the phone?

Also interested in knowing if everything is okay now. I hope it is.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: