Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GoPro Hero4 Silver Edition for Sale  (Read 740 times)
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:08:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:02:08 PM by Wardrick

Selling a brand new, unopened GoPro Hero4 Silver edition. I'll take BTC or Cash for it (WU, MoneyGram, W2W, Cash Deposit). Looking to sell it for around $340 w/ Free Shipping, won't go any lower on the price. Will post pictures soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoPro

Item Specifics:

- Built-In Touch Display: Frame your shots. Easily adjust settings. Play back videos and photos. Improved Camera Control: New dedicated button enables quick access to camera settings. Simplified menus make navigating settings easier than ever.

- Fast, Powerful Photo Capture: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps.

- Built-In WiFi + Bluetooth: Delivers enhanced connectivity to the GoPro App, Smart Remote

- Protune - Now for Video + Photos: Cinema-quality capture and manual control of color, ISO limit, exposure and more. Night Photo Lapse: Customizable exposure settings up to 30 seconds for single and Time Lapse Photos. Auto Low Light: Automatically adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance High-Performance Audio: New Audio System captures clean, high fidelity sound and nearly 2x the dynamic range. Ultra Wide-Angle Glass Lens: Enables engaging, immersive footage of you and your world. Selecable FOV: Three FOV settings - Ultra-Wide, Medium and Narrow - allow for a broad range of perspectives. HiLight Tag: Mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing, and sharing. QuikCapture: Power on and record automatically with the press of a single button. SuperView: Captures the world's most immersive wide-angle field of view.

- Durable + Waterproof to 131' (40m): Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions. Wearable + Mountable: Enables immersive self-capture during your favorite activities. Compatible with all GoPro Mounts: 60+ mounts and accessories - and counting - for capturing a wide variety of perspective and activities. GoPro App + Software: Control your camera remotely. View and share your content. Easily create gorgeous GoPro-style videos.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:22:00 PM

Where do you live (because of Shipping)? I'm highly interested Wink
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:40:27 PM

Where do you live (because of Shipping)? I'm highly interested Wink
Washington, United States.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:00:10 PM

I am interested, please check your PMs.
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:01:57 PM

Just FYI: User does not accept escrow. I respect that and hope he is trustworthy (what he actually is with his reputation etc.). So I'm not interested Cry
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:09:00 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 09:20:41 AM by Wardrick

Just FYI: User does not accept escrow. I respect that and hope he is trustworthy (what he actually is with his reputation etc.). So I'm not interested Cry

Yes, I will go through eBay but the BIN price will be $380.30. Because of the large amount of account sales and scams around the community I don't want to send the item and have someone say it wasn't the right product or it wasn't as described. Thanks for your interest. Good luck finding another GoPro.

Also, I am only shipping free to the United States. Anywhere else I will have to discuss the price with you.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:39:02 AM

Still for sale!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: