Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2019, 02:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GoPro Hero4 Silver Edition for Sale  (Read 680 times)
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:08:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:02:08 PM by Wardrick

Selling a brand new, unopened GoPro Hero4 Silver edition. I'll take BTC or Cash for it (WU, MoneyGram, W2W, Cash Deposit). Looking to sell it for around $340 w/ Free Shipping, won't go any lower on the price. Will post pictures soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoPro

Item Specifics:

- Built-In Touch Display: Frame your shots. Easily adjust settings. Play back videos and photos. Improved Camera Control: New dedicated button enables quick access to camera settings. Simplified menus make navigating settings easier than ever.

- Fast, Powerful Photo Capture: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps.

- Built-In WiFi + Bluetooth: Delivers enhanced connectivity to the GoPro App, Smart Remote

- Protune - Now for Video + Photos: Cinema-quality capture and manual control of color, ISO limit, exposure and more. Night Photo Lapse: Customizable exposure settings up to 30 seconds for single and Time Lapse Photos. Auto Low Light: Automatically adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance High-Performance Audio: New Audio System captures clean, high fidelity sound and nearly 2x the dynamic range. Ultra Wide-Angle Glass Lens: Enables engaging, immersive footage of you and your world. Selecable FOV: Three FOV settings - Ultra-Wide, Medium and Narrow - allow for a broad range of perspectives. HiLight Tag: Mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing, and sharing. QuikCapture: Power on and record automatically with the press of a single button. SuperView: Captures the world's most immersive wide-angle field of view.

- Durable + Waterproof to 131' (40m): Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions. Wearable + Mountable: Enables immersive self-capture during your favorite activities. Compatible with all GoPro Mounts: 60+ mounts and accessories - and counting - for capturing a wide variety of perspective and activities. GoPro App + Software: Control your camera remotely. View and share your content. Easily create gorgeous GoPro-style videos.

0% MINING FEES FOR THE NEXT MONTH. GET PAID IN BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Learn More
Easily run CudoOS from a USB flash drive.
Designed for rigs. Manage your mining remotely from Cudo Console.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:22:00 PM

Where do you live (because of Shipping)? I'm highly interested Wink
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:40:27 PM

Where do you live (because of Shipping)? I'm highly interested Wink
Washington, United States.
smeagol

Activity: 966

bitclicker.ga

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:00:10 PM

I am interested, please check your PMs.

BITMIXER.IO   High Volume Bitcoin MIXER  
BTC: 1JH2jybjWruvDD23wSe5PCY9Epmr45u6nQ - DVC: 1SMEAGqpm9JSpJ6JZaM5dEBptPTNahpFa - Earn Devcoins by Writing | Devcoin Official Site  | SAT
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:01:57 PM

Just FYI: User does not accept escrow. I respect that and hope he is trustworthy (what he actually is with his reputation etc.). So I'm not interested Cry
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:09:00 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 09:20:41 AM by Wardrick

Just FYI: User does not accept escrow. I respect that and hope he is trustworthy (what he actually is with his reputation etc.). So I'm not interested Cry

Yes, I will go through eBay but the BIN price will be $380.30. Because of the large amount of account sales and scams around the community I don't want to send the item and have someone say it wasn't the right product or it wasn't as described. Thanks for your interest. Good luck finding another GoPro.

Also, I am only shipping free to the United States. Anywhere else I will have to discuss the price with you.
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:39:02 AM

Still for sale!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.