Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo Design for Bitcoin  (Read 1379 times)
iraszl (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:21:18 AM

We design logos for bitcoins. Check out our work and request a design for BTC 0.9: http://logodesignforbitcoin.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:56:02 AM

We design logos for bitcoins. Check out our work and request a design for BTC 0.9: http://logodesignforbitcoin.com
You mean a logo for 0.9BTC? Or 0/9mBTC?
You are too costly, people are already offering logos for price such as 0.01BTC.
Any offers for the first few works ?
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:46:45 AM

You are too costly, people are already offering logos for price such as 0.01BTC.

0.01btc lol...those logos are from a stocklogo site or they come w/ 0 creativity. Since im a graphic designer i can tell you that a good logo is starts from 0.9 BTC or ~$300, and it can goes up to the moon. (Just check out the last football world championship logo, as far as i know there is a 600 ppl crew behind that...)

So if you want a fail logo go get 'em for 0.01BTC....Such a shame that i love the graphic designs of cryptocurrency world, but nobody wants to pay for it...
stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:49:38 AM

0.01btc lol...those logos are from a stocklogo site or they come w/ 0 creativity. Since im a graphic designer i can tell you that a good logo is starts from 0.9 BTC or ~$300, and it can goes up to the moon. (Just check out the last football world championship logo, as far as i know there is a 600 ppl crew behind that...)

So if you want a fail logo go get 'em for 0.01BTC....Such a shame that i love the graphic designs of cryptocurrency world, but nobody wants to pay for it...

I agre that people don't create good logos for 0.01BTC.
But 0.9BTC is too much.
And no one Is going to give you projects such as designing football worldcup's logo.
People will only ask for logos that will be used for their websites etc.
0.1BTC would be a decent prices to work for.

Just check freelancer.com and you will get to know for how much people are ready to design logos.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:07:47 PM

0.9 BTC is too much for bitcointalk, check out the competition.
likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:20:07 PM

Anyone is used to suggest a veterinary how much to charge for a surgery or any other work with one of your pets? It is the same, if you don't agree with the price of the veterinary you just go for an other cheaper. You will suffer if your pet dies because a bad service, but at least you saved some money.
If this guy is good enough in his work there will be people who will pay him for do it. You know, you don't make an entire career just to charge what the people thinks your work worth.

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:38:52 PM

0.9 BTC is too much for bitcointalk, check out the competition.

Maybe not. I am not sure what other kinds of logos have been designed, and how professional they are. But at the current price its a good price .
Even the other professional and reputed logo designers charge this much.

cshelswell

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:00:25 PM

Yep I wouldn't design a logo for much less than 1BTC. You've got to remember that if it's done right it's going to be the face of a company. Think how synonymous the Coca Cola font is with Coca Cola. 1BTC for something like that would seem a bit of a bargain. 0.01 BTC for a logo is just daft, it's not even worth doing for that.

iraszl (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:51:08 AM

Yes, it's 900 mBTC or 900K bits.

I can do a logo at any price range, but I don't think it's worth to have a logo that somebody spent only 30 minutes on in total, which is what you get for 0.1 BTC. It's a logo that is usually uninspired and even a copy of something that exists out there. Doesn't enhance the brand and doesn't contribute to the success of the company. It's not something the owner wants to etch into the marble floor of his office. It's just a mark that is temporary and will be changed as soon as the owner realizes the value of a good brand. A 0.1BTC logo is a different type of service from what I offer.

I do realize that you can be lucky in 5% of the cases and you may get a good logo for a few mBTC by chance or because you find a designer who does proper work for the fun of it. But in the large majority of the cases the client will only waste his time and money on such exercises.

I think one such example was the Nike logo where the student designer created a symbol that made the company famous and it cost only like .2BTC in Today's money. But that stands against thousands of great logos that cost in the range of 1BTC-100BTC.

For a good logo you need to spend time on understanding and clarifying the client's needs, which is at least 30-60 minutes unless you work with a very experienced client who gives you a great brief from the start.

You need to do your research into the industry, this can be again at least 30-60 minutes. If you're lucky you may be working on an industry you know very well, so it can be less.

You need to do brainstorming or ideation for at least 2-3 sessions 30 minutes each.

You work out 3-4 concepts for the client for at least another hour or more.

If you're lucky the client likes one option and you spend at least an hour perfecting it and then developing various color and layout options to develop a small identity guideline for another hour or so at least.

If you add it all up it's at least 5-6 hours till completion if everything goes smooth. That means ~$50 / hour fee, which is very fair and even a bit too low for a seasoned professional.

Also, 0.9BTC for the face of your company is nothing. You can make that up with the first deal you make with your client. A good logo can raise the valuation of your company and sales instantly by 5-10%. That's why companies spend literally hundreds of thousands of dollars on rebranding efforts. It's a good investment.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

Yep I wouldn't design a logo for much less than 1BTC. You've got to remember that if it's done right it's going to be the face of a company. Think how synonymous the Coca Cola font is with Coca Cola. 1BTC for something like that would seem a bit of a bargain. 0.01 BTC for a logo is just daft, it's not even worth doing for that.

agreed
ryepdx

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

Just hired them to create a logo for a local tech collective I'll soon be launching. I'll let you all know how it goes.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 10:10:54 PM

Hi.

Your logos looks really good!

I think you might have a little problem with finding customers with your price but I understand that nothing is for free and I don't think that your price is too high. Because it is not for people who want to have really good looking logo.

Can I ask what kind of software you are using to create those logos?  I am curious because I am working with some pictures too and I really like results from your works.

Kind regards.

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 07:49:54 PM

When the price is 0.9 btc you atleast need to show some work. Some competitors make them for 0.01 btc

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ryepdx

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:03:50 PM

There's work up on their website. That said, for 0.9 BTC I expect better customer service. I've emailed them twice since contracting them and haven't heard anything back. If I were you, I'd avoid until I see something from them. I might have just made an expensive mistake, and you would do well not to repeat it if I indeed have.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:15:39 PM

There's work up on their website. That said, for 0.9 BTC I expect better customer service. I've emailed them twice since contracting them and haven't heard anything back. If I were you, I'd avoid until I see something from them. I might have just made an expensive mistake, and you would do well not to repeat it if I indeed have.

Did you pay up front?
ryepdx

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:20:40 PM

Yeah, I did. Should have insisted on an escrow. I was over-motivated and under-cautious that day.
ryepdx

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:06:19 PM

Just got a reply! According to OP they didn't get notified of my order due to issues with their email system. We'll see where this goes from here.
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:36:14 PM

Basic text logos with no creativity, put on graphicriver.net mockups to make them look cool. lol this is a joke.
ryepdx

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

Basic text logos with no creativity, put on graphicriver.net mockups to make them look cool. lol this is a joke.

I don't even know what to say to this. This is only your second post here, and your first one was also criticizing someone else's business. You have no credentials, no reputation, are offering no services, and the only thing you've done so far is try to tear down people who do have those things. You're sitting on the sidelines heckling the people who are actually in the game. Right now, you are of less than zero value to this community. I do not understand people like you.
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:47:34 PM

Also users this pre-made theme for his portfolio http://demo.drupalizing.com/?theme=corporateclean showing a lack of creativity. And the use of drupal shows a lack of intelligence.

If you give this guy a BTC for a product worst than you can get on fiverr, your a fool.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: