Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:52:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.0 BTC (will pay $100 extra Sunday Morning) need the BTC tonight!!  (Read 1483 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:21:46 AM

Need 1.0 BTC Tonight. Current rate $307 I will pay $400 SUNDAY Morning!! Have collateral and can write a legal pro statement form!

Also have  World of Warcraft account with thousands of dollars in Gold / Vanity assets / items / mounts willing to use as collateral

Hopefully someone can trust me and I can build some feedback and also help someone out in making a quick $100! ($307 each BTC)

Please ask if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks in advance!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:23:18 AM

What collateral do you have?
Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:28:29 AM

Well besides my car title for a 2008 335 XI BMW and a watch and WoW account not much, but what else could I use to scale $400 ? Isnt there a service where I can LEGALLY be obligated to pay it?? I wish local BTC'ers would meet up right now lol =(

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:30:41 AM

its always hard to buy bitcoin when in a rush and vice versa. There needs to be some type of service thats meets those needs.

plus 1 BTC is not that much and if i had it i would loan it to you. sorry mate.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:31:33 AM

its always hard to buy bitcoin when in a rush and vice versa. There needs to be some type of service thats meets those needs.

Agreed, or at least an escrow that legally obligates you to pay, like a pro form statement where legally if its not paid you can take assets (car title, watch etc)

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:33:25 AM

Well besides my car title for a 2008 335 XI BMW and a watch and WoW account not much, but what else could I use to scale $400 ? Isnt there a service where I can LEGALLY be obligated to pay it?? I wish local BTC'ers would meet up right now lol =(
I wouldn't be able to take possession of your car title tonight and unless you are very close to me I would not be able to take possession of your watch (even if I could I would not be able to verify it is in fact worth $400+ tonight).

I could care less about your legal obligation to repay, as people are really obligated to repay loans that they do not pay every day, people take abuse the bankruptcy system all the time. I am looking for a financial incentive for you to repay, e.g. something defaults back to me (that I already have in my possession) in the event you do not repay
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:33:46 AM

Agreed, or at least an escrow that legally obligates you to pay, like a pro form statement where legally if its not paid you can take assets (car title, watch etc)

Dam you guys really have a good idea there, is it legally possible?  This would/could be huge, although there is already a few lending sites, one with liability would clean up.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:41:47 AM

I wouldn't be able to take possession of your car title tonight and unless you are very close to me I would not be able to take possession of your watch (even if I could I would not be able to verify it is in fact worth $400+ tonight).

I could care less about your legal obligation to repay, as people are really obligated to repay loans that they do not pay every day, people take abuse the bankruptcy system all the time. I am looking for a financial incentive for you to repay, e.g. something defaults back to me (that I already have in my possession) in the event you do not repay

I understand and I guess what I'm looking for is a leap of faith which does not seem to happen in the BTC industry! Totally understandable and irrational for me to think someone will trust me out of the blue on this one lol! Im in Tampa Florida if anyone's near me that would be easier for collateral !

Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:42:31 AM

Honestly I'm making $200 doing this so thats why I was going to give the person loaning an extra $100 50/50 split since I can't make this money unless I get 1.0 BTC tonight.

onewiseguy

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:42:53 AM

there are alot of those arb sites that Dont work.   its like most credit cards and payments you have to make were most folks ignore and well get sent to collections and such.

but something that holds more ground would be awesome.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:42:58 AM

Dam you guys really have a good idea there, is it legally possible?  This would/could be huge, although there is already a few lending sites, one with liability would clean up.
Any loan that you take out legally obligates you to repay the loan. The problem that we have here is that the legal obligation is very difficult to enforce for a number of reasons, one major one being is that this site values privacy (which is a good thing) so it is very easy to "hide" behind tor and/or a VPN or other IP masking service

I understand and I guess what I'm looking for is a leap of faith which does not seem to happen in the BTC industry! Totally understandable and irrational for me to think someone will trust me out of the blue on this one lol! Im in Tampa Florida if anyone's near me that would be easier for collateral !
You are nowhere near me
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:44:27 AM

you are correct on all sides.

but as his first posts states he needs it  asap. so having a 24/7 hour escrow or any collateral would suffice.

but again that is hard to do since, its hard to loan, buy,sell btc.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:46:23 AM

but as his first posts states he needs it  asap. so having a 24/7 hour escrow or any collateral would suffice.

He needs some kind of altcoin collateral that he can transfer (almost) instantly, which he does not appear to have (I would have thought he would have offered it right away if he did)
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:47:55 AM

He needs some kind of altcoin collateral that he can transfer (almost) instantly, which he does not appear to have (I would have thought he would have offered it right away if he did)

true, well man you can buy off on circle, or even localbitcoins go buy a money pack and buy  bitcoin which is instant.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:45:21 AM

So very tempting, I love to think people are all good at heart and truthful, but usually.. not.

I'd like to help but really, how could I get it back if you decide to screw me? and for $300, It's not even worth flying to your house to kick in your door. Sad
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:47:56 AM

Still need this?
Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:13:19 PM

Yes, i can pay it back tomorrow afternoon (latest, Florida time EST)

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:46:58 PM

Please find escrow for bitcoin talk account and wow account and then have them message me.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:11:15 PM

Please find escrow for bitcoin talk account and wow account and then have them message me.

Any suggestions?

Also my WoW account has over $10,000 value, with all the items that are no longer obtainable so I would just send the escrow $300 equivalent in WoW Gold instead of the entire account? I tried to find an escrow service to help with this circumstance and have had no luck!

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:13:09 PM

Any suggestions?

Also my WoW account has over $10,000 value, with all the items that are no longer obtainable so I would just send the escrow $300 equivalent in WoW Gold instead of the entire account? I tried to find an escrow service to help with this circumstance and have had no luck!

Find someone for escrow for wow gold.  I don't know what that is.  120% of wow gold and account would be acceptable.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: