Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 300 is broken, to never see again  (Read 6199 times)
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:56:19 PM

Bitcoin will never die. You see, there's a lot libertarians and cryptoanarchists like myself that will NEVER give up on Bitcoin as long as it's functional. And we're a growing number of people. Even if all "normal" people were to be brainwashed enough to stay away from Bitcoin forever. If we're not already, we will be many enough to create our own little economy. Without theft and looting from any "government". A little bit like John Galt's society in Atlas Shrugged, only we won't have to physically hide, just use cryptography. As the bitcoin economy matures, us folks inside will have an unfair advantage towards the cattle still stuck in the Matrix. And yea, by that time price with be a LOT higher than 300 USD even without the help of the sheeple.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:00:59 PM

Bitcoin will never die. You see, there's a lot libertarians and cryptoanarchists like myself that will NEVER give up on Bitcoin as long as it's functional. And we're a growing number of people. Even if all "normal" people were to be brainwashed enough to stay away from Bitcoin forever. If we're not already, we will be many enough to create our own little economy. Without theft and looting from any "government". A little bit like John Galt's society in Atlas Shrugged, only we won't have to physically hide, just use cryptography. As the bitcoin economy matures, us folks inside will have an unfair advantage towards the cattle still stuck in the Matrix. And yea, by that time price with be a LOT higher than 300 USD even without the help of the sheeple.

+1
Eddie Brock

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:05:09 PM

John Galt wasn't an anarchist though, he thought that government is very important and good... the author of that book hated libertarians/anarchists, and called them "an aberration, the scum of the intellectuals"
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:05:56 PM

+2
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:07:35 PM

Bitcoin will never die. You see, there's a lot libertarians and cryptoanarchists like myself that will NEVER give up on Bitcoin as long as it's functional. And we're a growing number of people. Even if all "normal" people were to be brainwashed enough to stay away from Bitcoin forever. If we're not already, we will be many enough to create our own little economy.

For hawt, ducklipped selfies of Bitcoin economy, see Havelockinvestments.com, Bitcoin's premiere securities exchange.  
Every "security" listed is showing loss, many more than 90%.  The ones not showing loss simply ran away with teh intrepid investors' coin and are no longer listed Sad

Without theft and looting from any "government". A little bit like John Galt's society in Atlas Shrugged, only we won't have to physically hide, just use cryptography. As the bitcoin economy matures, us folks inside will have an unfair advantage towards the cattle still stuck in the Matrix. And yea, by that time price with be a LOT higher than 300 USD even without the help of the sheeple.

Lol, you don't need gubermint stealing from you--you got your friends, the other Bitcoiners, doing it through private enterprise & @ a much greater scale.  Nefario, Pirateat40, TradeFortress, Ukyo, Cryptocyprus (NeoBee Danny), MagicalTux (Gox Mark).

exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:23:52 PM

As the bitcoin economy matures, us folks inside will have an unfair advantage towards the cattle still stuck in the Matrix.

How will you have an advantage? What's the advantage, exactly?

And yea, by that time price with be a LOT higher than 300 USD even without the help of the sheeple.

And how will you get the price to stay above 300 USD, when only you and a few other bulltard cultists are trading/hodling the beanie coins? Magic?

The law of supply and demand will soon punch you in the face, my friend.

rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:36:23 PM

+3
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:37:10 PM

^Bagholder confirmed Cool
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:44:04 PM

+4
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:04:52 PM

+6

My vote counts as two...

Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:12:12 PM

We are pretty much at the point where there's blood in the streets. We're hitting the double bottom at the upper 200's like I anticipated a month ago. You are narrow minded to think Bitcoin will go away so quickly with companies like Microsoft integrating it into payment options. Bitcoin has struck the interest of big players, and they are just waiting for the right time.
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:21:11 PM

...Bitcoin has struck the interest of big players, and they are just waiting for the right time.

Sit down, Dilla, I can't put this off any longer.
There are no big players waiting in the wings; you weren't found in a cabbage patch; the Easter Bunny is just a creepy alcoholic in a fursuit.
There.  Now man up, dry those tears & go play.
GGGGG

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

...Bitcoin has struck the interest of big players, and they are just waiting for the right time.

There are no big players waiting in the wings; you weren't found in a cabbage patch; the Easter Bunny is just a creepy alcoholic in a fursuit.

Nice one  Smiley
Deadstock

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:44:03 PM

Nice slap of reality right there  Cheesy
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:50:26 PM

Yeah, no. Given your account has been registered quite some while ago I guess you are trying to manipulate people or just sold a large portion of your holdings and convince yourself that your decision was correct  Smiley Anyways, yeah, we will most likely go below $300 to some extent, but we will see this mark again.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
RomertL

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:08:04 PM

John Galt wasn't an anarchist though, he thought that government is very important and good... the author of that book hated libertarians/anarchists, and called them "an aberration, the scum of the intellectuals"

Well, maybe she was more of an minarchist, but definitely part of the broader libertarian category. Not sure what she thought of us anarchists, but a lot of us like her, that's for sure.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

fullhouse

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:11:00 PM

It's over my friends.
A slowly death.
price rise or fall are very normal guy , tomorrow maybe goes up 300$
again , so do not sad

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:22:42 PM

Well, maybe she was more of an minarchist, but definitely part of the broader libertarian category. Not sure what she thought of us anarchists, but a lot of us like her, that's for sure.

"For the record, I shall repeat what I have said many times before: I do not join or endorse any political group or movement. More specifically, I disapprove of, disagree with and have no connection with, the latest aberration of some conservatives, the so-called “hippies of the right,” who attempt to snare the younger or more careless ones of my readers by claiming simultaneously to be followers of my philosophy and advocates of anarchism. Anyone offering such a combination confesses his inability to understand either. Anarchism is the most irrational, anti-intellectual notion ever spun by the concrete-bound, context-dropping, whim-worshiping fringe of the collectivist movement, where it properly belongs."--Ayn Rand, “Brief Summary,” The Objectivist, Vol. 10, Sep. 1971

UR welcome Smiley

RomertL

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:30:51 PM

As the bitcoin economy matures, us folks inside will have an unfair advantage towards the cattle still stuck in the Matrix.

How will you have an advantage? What's the advantage, exactly?

And yea, by that time price with be a LOT higher than 300 USD even without the help of the sheeple.

And how will you get the price to stay above 300 USD, when only you and a few other bulltard cultists are trading/hodling the beanie coins? Magic?

The law of supply and demand will soon punch you in the face, my friend.

Well... I could probably write a whole book about the first question. Let's just mention a few. First of, we don't pay taxes. The value we create, we spend as we please. If some folks want to spend money together to finance some project, they do that. If others wants to spend their income individually, they do that. There's no regulations. Everybody can start any kind of business without any silly licence. We crowdsource, we crowdfund, we opensource, we issue bitcoinshares without fees and papers that are sold globally. We run our businesses without any borders, especially with digital services and products, we sell to, buy from, and compete with, companies in the whole world on the very same terms. Only competence is important in our world. Not whom you know, what fancy diploma you have, or what "country" you live in. We're sending millions of dollars instantly across borders without fees or bureaucracy. Do you want me to go on? Now, for your second question, I want you to take this whole economy, add a few years of development and innovation, including stuff nobody have thought about yet. Divide the value of all that potential with 21 000 000, the nr of all btc that will ever be created. You should now have a value that is a LOT higher than 300usd.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

RomertL

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:42:54 PM

"For the record, I shall repeat what I have said many times before: I do not join or endorse any political group or movement. More specifically, I disapprove of, disagree with and have no connection with, the latest aberration of some conservatives, the so-called “hippies of the right,” who attempt to snare the younger or more careless ones of my readers by claiming simultaneously to be followers of my philosophy and advocates of anarchism. Anyone offering such a combination confesses his inability to understand either. Anarchism is the most irrational, anti-intellectual notion ever spun by the concrete-bound, context-dropping, whim-worshiping fringe of the collectivist movement, where it properly belongs."--Ayn Rand, “Brief Summary,” The Objectivist, Vol. 10, Sep. 1971

UR welcome Smiley

Ah, I understand. She's talking about so called left-wing anarchists aka anarcho-communists, anarcho-syndicalists, that's what she means with collectivist movement. And regarding those, I fully agree with her. When I say anarchist I mean anarcho-capitalist/volunteryist, which I regard as the only true form of anarchism. We anarcho-capitalists believes that everything we do in our life should be of our own choice as long as it doesn't conflict we every bodies right to own their own body and the value it creates. Which doesn't allow for governments since they're not financed by voluntary actions but rather rely on theft, and that tries to inflict laws on us that dictates how we live our lifes. And we're defenitly not a commectivist movement, we're an individualist movement. 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀