Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIST of potential Satoshi candidates  (Read 7172 times)
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:58:45 PM

I've done it, I've cracked the case, Balaji Srinivasan has the same amount of syllables as Satoshi Nakamoto.
Roselyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:36:57 PM

I have read the list of the Candidates for Satoshi Nakamoto. Unfortunately non of them is Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi Nakamoto is not any one in the Cyberpunks or in the Bitcoin Community. He is not a Japanese man but he is British Asian.
Roselyn

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:08:41 PM

You Must Know Who is Real Satoshi Nakamoto.

People think no body knows who is real Satoshi Nakamoto, that is not correct. Ted Nelson think Shinichi Mochizuki is Satoshi Nakamoto but he is wrong. Leah M. Goodman thought Dorian Prentice Nakamoto is the Inventor of Bitcoin but she also was wrong. There are more than 24 candidates over the Internet, people speculating one of them could be Satoshi Nakamoto the mysterious inventor of Bitcoin. There are so much speculation and conspiracy theories all around Bitcoin invention and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I have spent two years and £160,000 Pound to find Satoshi Nakamoto. My main interest is to write the true History of Bitcoin but without discovering the real Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin my book 'History of Bitcoin' will not be completed. This is why I have spent lots of money to discover this mysterious man Satoshi Nakamoto. Today I have come to the the Bitcoin forum to ask question to some prominent Bitcoin forum people, why they have failed to discover the real Satoshi Nakamoto? My investigation suggesting me that top Bitcoin leaders who are in the Bitcoin Foundation know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto? Why they are scared of Satoshi Nakamoto the man who invented the Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology? There is some thing secret in connection to their affiliation to the Bitcoin. I have uncovered every things and I am going to publish it in the Bitcoin Talk Forum first, so the people who are the members of the Bitcoin Talk Forum will know first the mystery and the secret of Bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is not invented by any one who is a Cyberpunks or any one who is in the Bitcoin community, trading Bitcoin and making huge sums of money out of Bitcoin. But they have forgotten the inventor of Bitcoin who spent 14 years of time to research on digital currency. Finally when he invented Bitcoin in May 2007 and the Hackers from all around the world group together and hijacked his Bitcoin Project with dreadful piracy attack.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Macro Economist, a mathematician, a digital scientist and social engineer. You all hackers have victimised him very badly and continuously attacking him for your own safety, thinking the world will not know your dreadful piracy. Yes, I have discovered that it is Dread Pirates Roberts a group of three those who have dreadfully attacked Satoshi Nakamoto and hijacked his Bitcoin Project. Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man but he is a British Commonwealth Citizen. A South Asian British Digital Scientist. Who invented Bitcoin in May 2007 in Croydon South London. You hackers have done a serious inhuman barbaric act to Satoshi Nakamoto. He is a man who has one Mission. Helping mankind but you Computer Hackers now Bitcoin Community leaders have done unforgivable crime against Satoshi Nakamoto but as he is a humble man, he has forgiven you all because he thinks the heaven permitted you to act such way that was a dreadful acts of not less wrong but serious wrong. I have interviewed him and met him many time. How he is suffering and living a miserable  life you can not imagine; but you people have made millions and billions out of his invention Bitcoin and you are now harassing him Psychologically and attacking him bio-chemically to disable him. This type of wicked acts of barbarism in this modern world is unthinkable. You have done a serious wrong things to a great scientist. You do not need to be afraid of judgement. He is not going to take you to court of justice. Andreas Anthonopaulos showed off his charitable kind heart by collecting Bitcoin donation for Dorian Nakamoto who has suffered from Media contact, but how about the inventor of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto? What charitable duty do you have to him? Satoshi Nakamoto said, Good wishes to all the hackers who involved themselves as developers to take the Bitcoin project around the world. Soon he will reward and give Certificate of Accreditation according their Credentials; who has assisted him by creating Bitcoin Market and doing Bitcoin Evangelistic work. I will unmask the Real Satoshi Nakamoto soon. Also I will unmask the Dread Pirate Roberts who first dreafully attacked Satoshi Nakamoto to hijack his Bitcoin Project. Satoshi Nakamoto has tried many times to communicate to the Bitcoin Community leaders but you self styled Bitcoin Bandits have no human heart. But Satoshi Nakamoto said, they are the products of the old world rotten society. They are just greedy to make money by means any how doing organised crimes. He also said, that these computer hackers and jackers is doing a great jobs for him. Thinking they are making money for their greedy interest but indeed they are working for his Bitcoin Project as Robots. Satoshi Nakamoto has announced the Bitcoin Round Table Meeting. He want to invite 24 developers and Computer Hackers who have hijacked his Bitcoin Project. He want to reveal a real mysterious matter about the Bitcoin Invention Story. I will write the whole story here in another post.

Written - Miss Roselyn Hamilton
Economist and Writer.
Reporter of Bitcoin Telecast.
ransomer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:26:05 PM

Whatever...

I still think it is Dorian.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:30:24 PM

One of my favourite candidates has always ben Jim McCoy. He has everything that it takes to be him. Here is him talking about a primitive decentralized cryptocurrency in year 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r76WIdqjw4

David Irvine is also a good candidate, he is pretty much a genius after i've spend some time learning about the Maidsafe project and the project is older than Bitcoin.

Of course Nick is always a potential candidate as well..
Roselyn

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:37:06 PM

I have showed the list of Potential Candidates for Satoshi Nakamoto to the Real Satoshi Nakamoto. He said, "who has written this list? Satoshi Nakamoto said, "he will keep 24 on the list and invite all of them to the Bitcoin Round Table Meeting in London. He will request every one to prove for them selves if any one want to prove that he is myself, Satoshi Nakamoto. If every one want to impersonate him to take the credit as he is the Inventor of Bitcoin then he will ask him to write message with his PGP but if 24 of them do sign with their PGP that mean all 24 people are Satoshi Nakamoto. But Satoshi Nakamoto said, He will prove that all of them are impostor of him with his Bitcoin Tail. Then he said, " They, the DPRs has shattered my life, I wish I did not invent the Bitcoin." Now why the real Satoshi Nakamoto regreted for his own invention Bitcoin? The hackers the Dread Pirates Roberts has destroyed Satoshi Nakamoto's usual life.
- By Roselyn Hamilton
misterycoins

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:39:10 PM

There have been several attempts to verify the identity but all we have are theories ranging from engineers, researchers and political figures to possibly a group of people. Revealing his identity wouldn't give us anything, but he'd be in danger. Politicians, maybe even some criminals would be interested in him. Additionally, it's his choice, not ours, whether we know him or not.
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:42:08 PM

Why not stop this useless chase of someone who has done so much for us, and for the world, and who obviously prefers to stay anonymous.

Bitcoin is about the idea, not the inventor. Let's put all this energy in further spreading the idea instead.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Roselyn

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:44:19 PM

Excuse me Mr. Moderator. You have put a warning on my account that I am Roselyn is a Newbie but could be an impostor as I have writen a letter to the Veteran Theymos. You are utterly wrong I am very new to the Bitcoin Forum but I am not an impostor of Satoshi Nakamoto Himself. My question is, Why you all have failed to find Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin?
Kazimir
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

My question is, Why you all have failed to find Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin?
Because we respect his wish to stay anonymous. And honestly, I think it's for the better. Instead of focusing on the inventor of Bitcoin, let's focus on his idea, and help it spread and go mainstream.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Roselyn

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:47:17 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 12:39:48 AM by Roselyn

I went through many posts and articles about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and made a list of the suspects,
divided into 1) prime suspects, 2)others, and 3) group/institutions
I know some sound very unlikely but I still mention them because I didn't want to make any prejudgments.
Please let me know about other potential candidates. Happy Birthday Bitcoin!

Mark Karpeles

oh god please no...  i would also place a very small % chance on this being possible.  If it was what a way to alienate the community from bitcoin overnight.  Keep it quiet if so mark.

People think no body knows who is real Satoshi Nakamoto, that is not correct. Ted Nelson think Shinichi Mochizuki is Satoshi Nakamoto but he is wrong. Leah M. Goodman thought Dorian Prentice Nakamoto is the Inventor of Bitcoin but she also was wrong. There are more than 24 candidates over the Internet, people speculating one of them could be Satoshi Nakamoto the mysterious inventor of Bitcoin. There are so much speculation and conspiracy theories all around Bitcoin invention and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I have spent two years and £160,000 Pound to find Satoshi Nakamoto. My main interest is to write the true History of Bitcoin but without discovering the real Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin my book 'History of Bitcoin' will not be completed. This is why I have spent lots of money to discover this mysterious man Satoshi Nakamoto. Today I have come to the the Bitcoin forum to ask question to some prominent Bitcoin forum people, why they have failed to discover the real Satoshi Nakamoto? My investigation suggesting me that top Bitcoin leaders who are in the Bitcoin Foundation know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto? Why they are scared of Satoshi Nakamoto the man who invented the Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology? There is some thing secret in connection to their affiliation to the Bitcoin. I have uncovered every things and I am going to publish it in the Bitcoin Talk Forum first, so the people who are the members of the Bitcoin Talk Forum will know first the mystery and the secret of Bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is not invented by any one who is a Cyberpunks or any one who is in the Bitcoin community, trading Bitcoin and making huge sums of money out of Bitcoin. But they have forgotten the inventor of Bitcoin who spent 14 years of time to research on digital currency. Finally when he invented Bitcoin in May 2007 and the Hackers from all around the world group together and hijacked his Bitcoin Project with dreadful piracy attack.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Macro Economist, a mathematician, a digital scientist and social engineer. You all hackers have victimised him very badly and continuously attacking him for your own safety, thinking the world will not know your dreadful piracy. Yes, I have discovered that it is Dread Pirates Roberts a group of three those who have dreadfully attacked Satoshi Nakamoto and hijacked his Bitcoin Project. Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man but he is a British Commonwealth Citizen. A South Asian British Digital Scientist. Who invented Bitcoin in May 2007 in Croydon South London. You hackers have done a serious inhuman barbaric act to Satoshi Nakamoto. He is a man who has one Mission. Helping mankind but you Computer Hackers now Bitcoin Community leaders have done unforgivable crime against Satoshi Nakamoto but as he is a humble man, he has forgiven you all because he thinks the heaven permitted you to act such way that was a dreadful acts of not less wrong but serious wrong. I have interviewed him and met him many time. How he is suffering and living a miserable  life you can not imagine; but you people have made millions and billions out of his invention Bitcoin and you are now harassing him Psychologically and attacking him bio-chemically to disable him. This type of wicked acts of barbarism in this modern world is unthinkable. You have done a serious wrong things to a great scientist. You do not need to be afraid of judgement. He is not going to take you to court of justice. Andreas Anthonopaulos showed off his charitable kind heart by collecting Bitcoin donation for Dorian Nakamoto who has suffered from Media contact, but how about the inventor of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto? What charitable duty do you have to him? Satoshi Nakamoto said, Good wishes to all the hackers who involved themselves as developers to take the Bitcoin project around the world. Soon he will reward and give Certificate of Accreditation according their Credentials; who has assisted him by creating Bitcoin Market and doing Bitcoin Evangelistic work. I will unmask the Real Satoshi Nakamoto soon. Also I will unmask the Dread Pirate Roberts who first dreafully attacked Satoshi Nakamoto to hijack his Bitcoin Project. Satoshi Nakamoto has tried many times to communicate to the Bitcoin Community leaders but you self styled Bitcoin Bandits have no human heart. But Satoshi Nakamoto said, they are the products of the old world rotten society. They are just greedy to make money by means any how doing organised crimes. He also said, that these computer hackers and jackers is doing a great jobs for him. Thinking they are making money for their greedy interest but indeed they are working for his Bitcoin Project as Robots. Satoshi Nakamoto has announced the Bitcoin Round Table Meeting. He want to invite 24 developers and Computer Hackers who have hijacked his Bitcoin Project. He want to reveal a real mysterious matter about the Bitcoin Invention Story. I will write the whole story here in another post.

Written By Miss Roselyn Hamilton
Economist and Writer.
Reporter of Bitcoin Telecast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJbQ6EDcCw

Roselyn

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:02:27 AM

None of this Three are real Sartoshi Nakamoto. THe Real Satoshi Nakamoto is on the Bitcoin Telecast. Listen the Voice of Satoshi in the Youtube.
Kazimir
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:34:30 AM

Why? Who Satoshi Nakamoto is, is completely irrelevant for Bitcoin.

People think no body knows who (... very long post...)
Seriously, would you not rather spend that time and energy on the idea itself, instead of its inventor?

Kazimir
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:35:49 AM

UsernameBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:25:54 AM

One of my favourite candidates has always ben Jim McCoy. He has everything that it takes to be him. Here is him talking about a primitive decentralized cryptocurrency in year 2000

A very likely guess. His ideas of MojoNation include a lot of what we can see with Bitcoin.

Why not stop this useless chase of someone who has done so much for us, and for the world, and who obviously prefers to stay anonymous.

Bitcoin is about the idea, not the inventor. Let's put all this energy in further spreading the idea instead.

I agree, the idea is more important than the creator itself. However, people will always want to know who did it, and it's also not completely irrelevant. Satoshi holds ~1 million Bitcoins and that gives him a lot of power about the future of Bitcoin. There's a risk if one man (or group) has the potential to destroy his own creation, or can control a major global currency (in case Bitcoin goes to the moon).

No, I do not know, that's why I wrote "potential candidates" in the thread's headline

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Macro Economist, a mathematician, a digital scientist and social engineer. You all hackers have victimised him very badly and continuously attacking him for your own safety....Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man but he is a British Commonwealth Citizen. A South Asian British Digital Scientist. Who invented Bitcoin in May 2007 in Croydon South London. You hackers have done a serious inhuman barbaric act to Satoshi Nakamoto

Written By Miss Roselyn Hamilton
Economist and Writer.

So, you're a writer, but your post is full of writing mistakes and you even don't know that a big wall of text is just horrible to read. Looks like a solid career choice.

No one is attacking or insulting Satoshi. He gets glorified by most of the people and is praised as a genius. People respect his invention very much. Banks, paypal, credit card companies and governments probably not so much.

Why don't you just tell us who you think it is instead of writing the same craziness over and over again? Honestly, you sound completely psycho.

Usually, I appreciate every contribution to this thread. Some made interesting comments, others came up with funny jokes, but your post contributes nothing but useless bullshit. It's not even original. When compiling this list, I read many posts like yours. Unproven claims, conspiracy sounding manifestos and sensationalists announcements without any follow-up. It gets boring and annoying.

Ok, I watched the first minute of your telecast. Now, I'm sure you are actually a comedian. I just don't get the funniness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 11:36:46 AM

Dooglus?  Cheesy

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:43:57 PM

I agree with the fact knowing who Satoshi is not really important and could be used against us, since if the inventor has a certain past or political views the whole thing would be attacked on that level. Its better to have an anonymous figure.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

As someone who actually corresponded with Satoshi, I'm probably one of the people you suspect of knowing the True Identity behind the "Satoshi" nym.  I have a suspicion as to the true identity, but that's all. That said, I for one have not failed to discover who Satoshi is.  I have succeeded in avoiding such discovery.  The distinction is important.  Satoshi himself (or herself, or themselves) indicated to us a desire for anonymity.  I indicate to you a desire to honor the wishes of someone whose every interaction with us was both respectful and productive.

As to the parasites, the criminals, the people of dishonorable intent?  Every ecosystem has parasites.  Croesus invented government-issued money.  One cannot blame him for every crime committed for its sake or by its use.  Similarly one cannot blame Satoshi for the same old crooks learning to use his invention. 

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:52:42 PM

I vote for nick szabo, most of names I don't even know why they are in the list. But I think it's even more probable he is not in this list.

Are any proof under these claims?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Kazimir
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:13:16 PM

I agree, the idea is more important than the creator itself. However, people will always want to know who did it, and it's also not completely irrelevant. Satoshi holds ~1 million Bitcoins and that gives him a lot of power about the future of Bitcoin. There's a risk if one man (or group) has the potential to destroy his own creation, or can control a major global currency (in case Bitcoin goes to the moon).
Sure, but difference would it make if we find out his real name is Jonathan Dough, or Neil O'Connor, or Salomon Fitzgerald?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: