Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does price fall when I buy and it rises after I sell?  (Read 3746 times)
unusualfacts30 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:52:34 PM

I'm not sure I quite understand this. It has happened every single time I bought a coin. Whether it's BTC, VTC, XPY, BC, DRK or even LTC. It doesn't matter what I buy it shits itself as soon as my buy order goes through. As soon as I get tired and sell it starts going up.  Huh

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:56:53 PM

Same here, happen to me in last year, all of my investments, has been fucked up.
CRYPT,CLOAK,NAVAJO,ARCOIN,KEYCOIN,SUPERCOIN,QTL,XST and many others...
I was so unlucky in crypto land.
unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:06:21 PM

Because you are doing it wrong ?

You should never buy when there is almost no volume or a bad vibe around a coin.

I never buy low volume coins. I buy coins that have good vibes but as soon as I purchase bad vibes start creeping in. BitBay for example..I thought it was going to do great and everybody was supporting it then out of nowhere they got in some fight and screwed the whole project.

BTC..bought it at 340 thought I was being smart..it fell at 305

CANN. Coin with real use and as soon as I purchased it couldn't stop falling

RDD..bought at 16 satoshi..it fell to 8. Sold it and it reached to 12 satoshi.

XPY..another example. It was pumping normally and as soon as I bought it just so I could get quick 10% profit ..it reached NEW low..it's at all time low right now and that happened after I got in..why couldn't pump go on for few more days.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MataKhobRazi

Activity: 876
Merit: 568

( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:11:28 PM

I'm not sure I quite understand this. It has happened every single time I bought a coin. Whether it's BTC, VTC, XPY, BC, DRK or even LTC. It doesn't matter what I buy it shits itself as soon as my buy order goes through. As soon as I get tired and sell it starts going up.  Huh

Next time you sell, tell it to me, I will buy.

Bitcoin : The Only One
unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:14:05 PM

I'm not sure I quite understand this. It has happened every single time I bought a coin. Whether it's BTC, VTC, XPY, BC, DRK or even LTC. It doesn't matter what I buy it shits itself as soon as my buy order goes through. As soon as I get tired and sell it starts going up.  Huh

Next time you sell, tell it to me, I will buy.

I bought xpy at .028 and it didn't move one sat up as soon as my buy order went through.

I sold xpy at .0096 because it kept falling for hours and look at price now it just hit .014

I'm having shit luck with crypto/bitcoin for last 8 months.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

This is a common issue, the fix is relativity straightforward though it will require some items.

ITEMS:

1 small mammal, squirrels and other rodents work, though honestly I got the best results from goats

1 one knife of at least 15 years old, and it has to have personally taken at least 13 souls

about 100 ml of mercury, this will be explained later

1 paper wallet of the crypto you wish you to fix your problem with, at least $100 usd value

PROCESS:

Slather your mammal in mercury, the mercury acts a lubricant for easier passage to the spirit plane.

Stick the paper wallet to the mammal.

Stab the mammal through the paper wallet using the sacrificial knife

While the animal is dying chant a prayer to the crypto god you wish to appease, whether it be ltc or whatever. The actual phrase is important but I find it works best if you make one personal to you.

Bury the animal in a secluded area. A proper deep burial using a shovel works best, but you can just throw it in a bush or place it on the ground and cover it with leaves.

Good luck!
CryptoDigitals

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:22:58 PM

Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. For instance now would be a good time to watch BTC and be ready to buy. People are afraid. The reality is there are people out there sitting on 10s of 1000s of coins, 100s of 1000s even.

If any of them speculate there will be better buy opportunities down the road - they could liquidate even a small portion of their holdings - say 20,000 BTC, and the price would crash again.

I know a lot of people right now are saying we're at the bottom. I personally would not be surprised if we see sub $200 BTC in the near future.

Good luck,

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:24:46 PM

Don't buy coins during a pump.  Admit you missed that train and stay away.

Buy promising looking coins with low marketcaps and growth potential and be patient.  Don't buy after the marketcap has risen 100x already.

If a coin is being hyped and praised as the second coming of satoshi, stay away.  Even if it is a legit project, the dump will come and you can buy in cheaper.

Don't panic because the coins you are holding haven't doubled in price an hour after you bought them or they have stumbled in price.  Crypto is cyclical.  Only the pure pumps and dumps die completely.  Coins with solid development and community support rise (and fall) again eventually.

When you are holding a coin whose 6 month price charts looks like the black line below, sell where those red arrows are pointing.

yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:28:16 PM

I'm not sure I quite understand this. It has happened every single time I bought a coin. Whether it's BTC, VTC, XPY, BC, DRK or even LTC. It doesn't matter what I buy it shits itself as soon as my buy order goes through. As soon as I get tired and sell it starts going up.  Huh

This is because you are natural borne loser. You better learn how to live with this.

42t

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:28:56 PM

This is a common issue, the fix is relativity straightforward though it will require some items.

ITEMS:

1 small mammal, squirrels and other rodents work, though honestly I got the best results from goats

1 one knife of at least 15 years old, and it has to have personally taken at least 13 souls

about 100 ml of mercury, this will be explained later

1 paper wallet of the crypto you wish you to fix your problem with, at least $100 usd value

PROCESS:

Slather your mammal in mercury, the mercury acts a lubricant for easier passage to the spirit plane.

Stick the paper wallet to the mammal.

Stab the mammal through the paper wallet using the sacrificial knife

While the animal is dying chant a prayer to the crypto god you wish to appease, whether it be ltc or whatever. The actual phrase is important but I find it works best if you make one personal to you.

Bury the animal in a secluded area. A proper deep burial using a shovel works best, but you can just throw it in a bush or place it on the ground and cover it with leaves.

Good luck!

Worked for me.
unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:30:03 PM

Don't buy coins during a pump.  Admit you missed that train and stay away.

Buy promising looking coins with low marketcaps and growth potential and be patient.  Don't buy after the marketcap has risen 100x already.

If a coin is being hyped and praised as the second coming of satoshi, stay away.  Even if it is a legit project, the dump will come and you can buy in cheaper.

Don't panic because the coins you are holding haven't doubled in price an hour after you bought them or they have stumbled in price.  Crypto is cyclical.  Only the pure pumps and dumps die completely.  Coins with solid development and community support rise (and fall) again eventually.

When you are holding a coin whose 6 month price charts looks like the black line below, sell where those red arrows are pointing.

I'm not bad at trading..I don't think. I study chart before I invest. Look at CANN..it's a perfect example of my past investment. It stopped rising as soon as my buy order went through and look how badly it crashed since last pump in October.

I don't even look for 100% profit anymore..mostly I'm looking for 5-10% but that seems like a rocket science in crypto. It has been shitty 8 months for me. I hold so many bags it's not even funny.

I'll give you another example of BTC too. I purchased it at 400 and two days later that bear whale decided to dump his 35k and ever since price has been struggling to reach 400. In fact it's at 290 right now.

It's just shit luck

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:34:20 PM

I'm not bad at trading..I don't think.

Oh boy! Stop lying to yourself. Didn't mama tell you that the lie is sin? Lying to yourself is a double sin. Gods punish you, little asshole.

unusualfacts30 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:38:36 PM

Oh boy! Stop lying to yourself. Didn't mama tell you that the lie is sin? Lying to yourself is a double sin. Gods punish you, little asshole.

some bear whale decides to dump his coins as soon as I buy BTC

CANN gets in fight with CCN and price dumps on the day of big news (when it should rise)

XPY decides to commit suicide on the day my buy order goes through

Bobsurplus decides to ditch BitBay as soon as I decided to invest in it.

I don't think they all are just bad trading example. It's a shit luck..there is no way in hell I can predict those things.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:43:22 PM

CANN gets in fight with CCN and price dumps on the day of big news (when it should rise)

I don't think they all are just bad trading example. It's a shit luck..there is no way in hell I can predict those things.

You are getting smarter fast! Did you try to throw dice before you do your investment? Try it. Some people say it helps.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:55:25 PM

You are a bad trader.  It is not shameful to admit.  It is the first step in correcting your past mistakes.

I don't really play the bitcoin/usd markets so no comment there.  You can't always buy right at the bottom though.  See line 4 of my previous post.

I don't even know what CCN is and CANN is trash.  You shouldn't have bought CANN if you didn't already before it's first big pump.  See lines 1 and 2 of my previous post.

XPY.  I don't know where to start.  See lines 1,2,3 of my previous post.

Bitbay.  Bobsurplus ICO.  Do I need to say more?  Have you committed to only buying into pump and dumps with unrealistic promises?

CANN, XPY, and Bitbay had my bullshit detectors lit up from the word go.  If you are paying attention, yours should have too.
GGGGG

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:59:14 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 11:08:07 PM by GGGGG

You are a gifted individual. You should run a hedge fund making the most out of this "talent". Just sell when you want to buy and buy when you feel it's necessary to sell. 

Stop complaining and get back to making $$. Your battery of luck seems to be installed incorrectly, change the poles before it got damaged or your cash will burn a hole in your pocket.  Wink
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:49:44 PM

Unless you're a master day trader just buy into new coins with good vibes or new ICOs without scam rumors. Watch the charts. If the ICO dips down after trading opens sell right away, 99% of the time that's the end. Watch the forums, most all on here is self serving manipulative BS but if the FUD is constant and seems to speak to the same issues sell off right away. Set low sell orders to catch giant dumps and at least have your money back if a dev decides he wants a holiday or if a real scam is revealed whilst your sleeping.  Real tech, devs and community will make a coin last longer than the P&D crap but not forever. That said, some of the trash coins dial up their own fake buy support; these can be a nice ride but see above re the low sell orders as the scammers will always cash out sooner than later.  No altcoin has managed to provide itself with real demand from a real user base although some are trying their best. There just aren't enough people in crypto to power this and those with real money in the real world are staying well clear of this cesspool. Don't get emotionally involved in a coin: 99% of the time the dev team is justing waiting to exit at the highest point they think they can reach.  Don't do chart analysis or trust those who say they've done so: the alt markets are 100% manipulated and do not rise and fall on free market trading logic and principals.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:51:59 PM

I think you're not alone in this crypto world, I also make many mistakes in crypto trading... i lose half on every crash panic selling and panic buying Sad

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

I doesn't matter what I buy it shits itself as soon as my buy order goes through. As soon as I get tired and sell it starts going up.  Huh

lol

You should never buy when there is almost no volume or a bad vibe around a coin.

Grin Cheesy Cheesy

I never buy low volume coins.

lol

I buy coins that have good vibes but as soon as I purchase bad vibes start creeping in.

LMFAO

XPY..another example. It was pumping normally and as soon as I bought it just so I could get quick 10% profit ..it reached NEW low

LOL

I don't even look for 100% profit anymore..mostly I'm looking for 5-10%

Cheesy

just buy into new coins with good vibes or new ICOs without scam rumors.

Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin

Fucking comedians
sethminer14

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:35:14 AM

Sometimes you need to not get caught up in emotions. If you feel like you really need to buy a coin, that is probably because it is skyrocketing up, but when it is skyrocketing up, chances are it will soon plummet to the ground.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: