Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:57:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28k Contacts - $0.1/email & by Escrow $0.2/email + all Escrow Commissions  (Read 2092 times)
socks5 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:11:00 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 06:16:35 PM by socks5

Limited Offer 26.01.2015- 31.01.2015 for first 2k e-mail addresses bought in bulk!
First 2k email addresses for only $100 converted in BTC

Now Minimum Order is 1 email address
Price $0.1(converted in BTC)/email
By Escrow $0.2(converted in BTC)/email + all Escrow Commissions paid by the Customer

The Escrow Agreed Website is http://thrucoin.com/create

I can provide up 28k e-mail addresses from users interesting in IT Field!
-e-mails are genuine and real;
-are from users to whom you can promote only products/& services for IT Field;
-are from worldwide and especially they are interested in software, websites and scripts;

New 5k Fresh Email addresses to promote your GiftCards

These 5k new e-mail addresses are from people who are interesting to buy GiftCards, most of them are from USA and the rest from Canada, Australia, UK, South Africa and New Zealand!

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:22:45 PM

Do you accept escrow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:18:54 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 01:30:17 PM by socks5

Do you accept escrow?

Yes! I am accepting Escrow but the customer will pay all the commissions!
And the escrow agent to be one with many reviews not you will make overnight an escrow website because I do not want to share my database for free!

Or if you want to buy in bulk to be sure is not scam you can pay for each 1k, and I will send you the database, one by one I think is the best way!  
wifisale

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

-are from worldwide and especially they are interested in software, websites and scripts;

Price is $100(converted in BTC) / 1k e-mails addresses

Special Offer!

If you will pay $300(converted in BTC), you will get:

3000 e-mail addresses + Free Bonus Software(its price on market is $129) to send unlimited e-mails!

Limited time offer!

If you will purchase our Special Offer you will get Free a new Software to send unlimited e-mails!

This one is web app and you can upload on any webhosting!

These 5k new e-mail addresses are from people who are interesting to buy GiftCards, most of them are from USA and the rest from Canada, Australia, UK, South Africa and New Zealand!

Price is $0.1/email in packs of 1k emails!

1k emails for $100 - converted in BTC

I've sent you a PM for 4k emails
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:47:39 AM

Special Offer!

3000 e-mail addresses + Free Bonus Software(its price on market is $129) to send unlimited e-mails!

Limited time offer!

If you will purchase our Special Offer you will get Free a new Software to send unlimited e-mails!

Now I sent you the payment details in PM
wifisale

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:38:31 AM

Special Offer!

Limited time offer!

Wow thank you! I do not believe in few minutes after 1'st payment I have received the first pack with 1k emails + 2 seo apps and the rest after all payments! I am recommending this, to be honest I was scared because he did not accept escrow but is HONEST. I will give for this a positive feedback he deserve this. Thank you mr again ...
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:34:11 PM

Special Offer!

Limited time offer!

Wow thank you! I do not believe in few minutes after 1'st payment I have received the first pack with 1k emails + 2 seo apps and the rest after all payments! I am recommending this, to be honest I was scared because he did not accept escrow but is HONEST. I will give for this a positive feedback he deserve this. Thank you mr again ...

Thank you! Good luck in businesses!
Overdrive141

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:51:14 PM

What are these emails used for?

Lose weight with fast food now: https://jvz6.com/c/1315675/332131
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:15:30 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 04:39:02 PM by socks5

What are these emails used for?

You can use them to promote your IT Business/IT Digital products/IT Services or to promote your GiftCard Offers!

The e-mails are from users interesting in products and services from IT Field, I have this database from facebook event in IT field.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:39:56 AM

Interesting, So you purchased this service from the seller with BTC?

edit: after checking out OP's and wifisale's posts I am almost certain that wifisale is socks5 other account/shill account.

If you decide to buy from seller make sure the service/product is legitimate, in this case the e-mail addresses. And also be sure to use an escrow.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:49:37 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 03:20:52 PM by socks5

Interesting, So you purchased this service from the seller with BTC?

edit: after checking out OP's and wifisale's posts I am almost certain that wifisale is socks5 other account/shill account.

If you decide to buy from seller make sure the service/product is legitimate, in this case the e-mail addresses. And also be sure to use an escrow.

He/She bought from me by BTC and paypal! Do not try to be clever! I am not scamming no one! That's why now I am sharing for free 200 as sample! Stay calm! If you do not know nothing do not talk just because you are Hero Member.... So respect for others before and do not judge without knowledge....

And if you believe everyone is poor like you to scam for $0.1/email and now to share for free 200 maybe you are fake Hero Member sorry but is my opinion ...

And because now maybe I will loose sales because you are Hero member and I am just New, I will accept payments by ESCROW but the price by escrow is $0.2/email + the customer will pay all the escrow commissions just to proof you I am not scamming, I am honest and maybe because you are Hero Member and you can influence the activity here and I am not looking for short time business thank you for your suggestion!

Now I will explain why the price is double by Escrow:
Because when a digital good is selling by escrow someone must check it, so if someone will buy 100 email addresses will pay 0.1/email but the emails cannot be protected so another person(the escrow agent) will get the database for free.... in the end I have to sell 100 emails at 0.1$/email for two so buy one and get one free!

This is the reason for what the price is $0.2+all commissions paid by customer the Hero Member of this forum judge me and to be honest I must to be how he wants, so honest than I am!

Only the Hero Member can increase the prices here because he feels is the best!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:32:21 AM

Obvious puppetry. It is clear that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408463
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408612

are the same person.

Please try harder next time, lol.
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:33:05 AM

Just use escrow, it can be seen from moon that socks5 and wifisale are the same person.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

Just use escrow, it can be seen from moon that socks5 and wifisale are the same person.

It doesn't matter if you use escrow.

The product will still just be some copy-pasted list of non-existent emails.
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:46:13 AM

It doesn't matter if you use escrow.

The product will still just be some copy-pasted list of non-existent emails.

Is not fair to judge without to know .... But Hero Member here can do anything, they have the power if they cannot get something for free as third party in a trade they can do whatever they want to destroy.

How is possible without to purchase from me to tell the emails ''copy-pasted list of non-existent emails'' who give you this right  to judge me without to know? Who?

Maybe you believe my db is fake how you are Fake Hero Member?

Thank you because you the Hero Members destroyed a start-up here because you are with all rights ..... I wish you all the best and to have from now the same luck what you created with  your posts in my topic.

Thank you again for your judge! ....
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:55:10 AM

Who scammed you me or wifisale! pls report here if you are that guy scammed by me or wifisale!

If wifisale scammed you why you do not try to report! Why are you associated me with wifisale what I did wrong? what is your problem?

Why are you pissed off?
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:10:03 AM

Obvious puppetry. It is clear that

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408463
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408612

are the same person.

Please try harder next time, lol.

And sorry what is very clear? Pls report your trade with me here or with your friend maybe wifisale ?

You and wifisale are friends and maybe you want the money back after you did the job, is it?

He/she bought only 4k emails and maybe is pissed off with you because you maybe regret the investments in your stupid ideea to sell a software at half price when the keys are for free on internet for that software .. to be honest who will pay $350 for a serial number when is for free on internet and who is pissed off now, you 3 business partners, maybe you 3 guys bought from me the 4k emails addresses the users replayed you with ''best wishes for your stupid idea'' and now you 3 in  revenge try to distroy me...

To be honest is not fair if you have stupid business idea is no one guilty for that .... but maybe you find the guilty person ....

And next time when you will have a new business and will buy something from someone as you undercover pls think more if is stupid or clever idea

All the best!
Again thank you because you judge me without to trade with me  and made team with another Fake hero member to Destroy me, is not fair but is normal for 3 pissed off guys with a stupid business idea to sell software what is on market ...
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:00:33 PM

I wish those 3 Hero Members to add here their issues in connection with my services:

-to copy paste here the bitcoin addresses from where they paid and I have scammed them
-and as well all the details

Otherwise this mean was a dirty revenge made by pissed off guys!!!!!

Hero Members are:
master-P
b!z
amacar

Is not fair to talk about someone is scamming just because you are Hero Member and you are pissed off!

Proof pls my scam and your bad experience with me ... how many e-mails you bought, how many were fakes, how many turns you daemon failure replay, how much you have paid the e-mail from were you have received, the pass of zip file all the details .... because I want to sort out this issue ....
josef2000

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:41:39 PM

They are not pissed off, youre the one whos pissed off Wink
then show proof of pms and proof payment?

josef2000

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:49:43 PM

Oh, I would try 500 email adresses. I will use escrow. Ill pay the fees.
Lets use escrow.ms.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: