Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28k Contacts - $0.1/email & by Escrow $0.2/email + all Escrow Commissions  (Read 2088 times)
socks5 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:03:01 PM

Oh, I would try 500 email adresses. I will use escrow. Ill pay the fees.
Lets use escrow.ms.

Ok let's make everything here on topic to believe even the pissed off guys what bought before undercover as wifisale

Pls use one of the famous escrow agent/company/website very trust you know what I mean trust than you dream no free escrow or a fake escrow ...

I am waiting

Put here the list and I will choose one random
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:37:05 PM

Lets use escrow.ms.

Ok let's make everything here on topic to believe even the pissed off guys what bought before undercover as wifisale

Pls use one of the famous escrow agent/company/website very trust you know what I mean trust than you dream no free escrow or a fake escrow ...

I am waiting

My suggestion is http://thrucoin.com/create

What do you think ?

Or you want something free one of your friends?
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:24:21 PM

Lets use escrow.ms.

I am waiting

My suggestion is http://thrucoin.com/create

What do you think ?

Or you want something free one of your friends?

Thank you dear user josef2000 because you did not replay for my good intention .....
I want to suggest you is not easy to cheat a honest user even if you make a big team with users with good reputation . When I said to do everything on topic you gone or run ....

You Full Member the rest are Hero Members and I am new and you all fought to decrease my 0 reputation .... this is just dirty revenge from pissed off guys ....

When you will have money I am open by Escrow ... Only if you have money not toys pls or dreams ...
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:54:48 PM

If wifisale paid you with BTC for 4k e-mails can you post the txid here then for that transaction?

We are not calling you a scammer but the two accounts just seems very suspicious considering how they're both registered within the same couple of days and immediately both have posts in the marketplace section.

It's your job as a seller to alleviate these concerns. I have not accused you for scamming, all I suggested was that wifisale may be a shill account.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:40:47 PM

If wifisale paid you with BTC for 4k e-mails can you post the txid here then for that transaction?

We are not calling you a scammer but the two accounts just seems very suspicious considering how they're both registered within the same couple of days and immediately both have posts in the marketplace section.

It's your job as a seller to alleviate these concerns. I have not accused you for scamming, all I suggested was that wifisale may be a shill account.

First:He paid 2k by BTC and 2k by paypal ok?
Second: if in your mind I am suspicious use pls the Escrow to be sure!
Third: bitcoin is for privacy not to share the money from wallet with people what are judging me without to trade;
Forth: If you do not believe in Escrow maybe you are trying to scam me...

I am the only one person who is offering this service I have not delayed no one with a replay no one can tell me I' scammed  once.

I know why all are suspicious because I cannot be checked and when the power cannot check everything try to find reasons!

I am serious I am open for Escrow for a serious Escrow not free or fake neutral of this website!

Have a good night!

PS: IS NOT FAIR TO JUDGE WITHOUT A REASON, JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL ....
Nunu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:43:15 PM

do you do smaller amount of emails, not 28k cause I dont need that many.

socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

do you do smaller amount of emails, not 28k cause I dont need that many.
If you will read with attention first post of this topic you will see min order is one e-mail

PS: sorry for my eng I know is rubbish but I will try to improve it how I can Smiley
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:44:55 PM

do you have gmail accounts? or any type of email accounts like yahoo,hotmail, etc.

socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:50:02 PM

do you have gmail accounts? or any type of email accounts like yahoo,hotmail, etc.
use this pm is enough for begin

socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:48:14 PM

Now Minimum Order is 1 email address
Price $0.1(converted in BTC)/email
By Escrow $0.2(converted in BTC)/email + all Escrow Commissions paid by the Customer

The Escrow Agreed Website is http://thrucoin.com/create

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:06:43 PM

Wdf? I wenz to sleep, you spammed post in minutes and want me to reply when Im off? Now saying i am cheating?!

We will use a bitcointalk escrow, escrow.ms search it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:32:54 PM

Wdf? I wenz to sleep, you spammed post in minutes and want me to reply when Im off? Now saying i am cheating?!

We will use a bitcointalk escrow, escrow.ms search it.

OK
wdtb2015

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:16:09 PM

By Escrow $0.2(converted in BTC)/email + all Escrow Commissions paid by the Customer

I can provide up 28k e-mail addresses from users interesting in IT Field!
-e-mails are genuine and real;
-are from users to whom you can promote only products/& services for IT Field;
-are from worldwide and especially they are interested in software, websites and scripts;

New 5k Fresh Email addresses to promote your GiftCards

These 5k new e-mail addresses are from people who are interesting to buy GiftCards, most of them are from USA and the rest from Canada, Australia, UK, South Africa and New Zealand!

What is the answer rate for 1K?
I need to promote my software
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:36:38 PM

I can provide up 28k e-mail addresses from users interesting in IT Field!
-e-mails are genuine and real;
-are from users to whom you can promote only products/& services for IT Field;
-are from worldwide and especially they are interested in software, websites and scripts;

New 5k Fresh Email addresses to promote your GiftCards

These 5k new e-mail addresses are from people who are interesting to buy GiftCards, most of them are from USA and the rest from Canada, Australia, UK, South Africa and New Zealand!

What is the answer rate for 1K?
I need to promote my software

Depends but around 70-80% now is depending of your ad or what you want to promote if your software is suitable for their needs. Mr everything by Escrow pls not alternatives
wdtb2015

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:41:04 PM

The e-mail addresses are targeted or are extracted by email extractor! Is here someone with an email extractor ..... Are you friends or ...

socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

The e-mail addresses are targeted or are extracted by email extractor! Is here someone with an email extractor ..... Are you friends or ...

Are targeted for IT Field only unfortunately!
Are not extraxted from websites I had them from a facebook event in IT Field - Softwares Websites Snippets etc
But if you want to try you can buy first 100  and you will see the results and than you can buy more if you are happy with the results ...

I did not know about that user with his software but now I have realised why all yesterday and 2 days ago made me the big scam Smiley))
wdtb2015

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:34:40 PM

Are not extraxted from websites I had them from a facebook event in IT Field - Softwares Websites Snippets etc
But if you want to try you can buy first 100  and you will see the results and than you can buy more if you are happy with the results ...

I did not know about that user with his software but now I have realised why all yesterday and 2 days ago made me the big scam Smiley))

Ok that's fine, i will contact you tomorrow for first 100 email addresses and we will see the quality

wdtb2015

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:44:17 AM

Ok that's fine, i will contact you tomorrow for first 100 email addresses and we will see the quality

Hi, pls as soon as you see my rplay pls send me your bitcoin address to create the escrow transaction pls for 100 email addresses
socks5 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:35:02 AM

Hi, pls as soon as you see my rplay pls send me your bitcoin address to create the escrow transaction pls for 100 email addresses

send me in pm your e-mail address and I will send you the bitcoin address and all details ...
wdtb2015

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:26:59 PM

You guys blamed this user is scamming, just few minutes ago I have done a deal with him not by Escrow were only 100 emails and he send me everything, now I checked the e-mails there are not copies doubles and fakes I hope I will update this post tomorrow if one of them will turn me failure and what is the answer rate for my product .....

But I sent the money before and he sent me the e-mails after less than 1 minute

Is true till now I can say it was a dirty revenge from Hero's Members in team with the rest rubbish .....

the world is full of rubbish characters .....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: