Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:02:47 AM

Buy high, sell low = FAIL

Buy low, sell high = Profit

LOTS of ways to do it if you're smart.

LOTS of ways to lose if you're not.

Yes, it is,  making some profit is not that hard, but all these are far away from turning 100$ into million that is this topic are talking about.
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:08:00 PM

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn $100 into $25. This thread should be a sticky for future altcoin trading millionaires.

It is only question of time when $25 worth of shitcoin will be worth only $0.25
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:30:13 PM

Is the noob a millionaire yet?
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:46:17 PM

The odds are slim. Believe it or not, its not easy or else everyone would become one.

But atleast the kid has a mindset to start with which most need to develop during crucial decisions in business. It really depends on the kids project on understanding certain things to do.

Either self fund, or crowdsource after finding a demand for something.

futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:34:40 AM

this guy started a thread that has one of the most number of views in the speculation subforum. That's something. One, it shows despite people laughing, people are actually interested in becoming a millionaire with 100 dollars as well.

Also, being able to get people to view and comment on your material in itself is valuable. That's why pewdiepie can make so much money.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:32:13 AM

The odds are slim. Believe it or not, its not easy or else everyone would become one.

But atleast the kid has a mindset to start with which most need to develop during crucial decisions in business. It really depends on the kids project on understanding certain things to do.

Either self fund, or crowdsource after finding a demand for something.

Probably he is not millionaire by now. But he is trying to grab people attention. It is really just his initiative vs. moment of time & luck that will create momentum and opportunity...
It is a good thing that he did not resolve to create Ponzi and investing in altcoin.
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:35:38 AM

QFT
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:18:26 PM

If you were a millionaire would you come back to this forum?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:10:59 AM

Why not?
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:28:14 AM

I definitely would, because I will not have to do any work and I will have all the time in the world to waste online!  ;P
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:37:35 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 08:22:54 PM by Askenaz

Ladies and gentlemans, here I'm I!! I don't remember last time I posted here. It's been a long and intense year, economically and psychologically meaning. I have to be completely sincere, my FLDC invest was a full crap. Sorry for those who believed me (luckily nobody trusted in me so....; Cheesy). As I said, I have to tell the truth about my story of this year, belive me or not, the thruth is that:

I sold FLDC at 60-65 sats range, with an initial lose of 50% of my investment. I went crazy cause I can't tolerate losing in anything, so what I did with those 0.2 BTC?, I played dice!! Tongue Tongue. And how lucky I was!, for some reason, god gave me a help and I turned my 0.2 BTC in 4.2 BTC that same day. I decided to not post anymore here, maybe for my pride. When I won those 4 BTC I thought; FUCK THEM, I'm gonna be rich and they don't care about it, so I will ignore them. Grin Grin

What happened next? I got nice profits with DASH mid-year rise, and then I profit again with the DASH fall (shorts in poloniex), and then came ETH early pump. So how was I one month ago? With 27.58 BTC in my wallet. Then comes the sad part of the story. The day 15 September of 2015 I made the biggest mistake I've done in my life (I've not done a lot of mistakes  Cool). The story was simple, that day my boss payed me my salary of a full summer August work. 700 $ was that salary, working 8 hours a day monday to saturday and 2 sundays included. Then, again, I went crazy and though: WTF!? Angry Angry I can win that in a moment, I have a 90% chances of getting 3 BTC of profit with my 27.58 BTC. So I went again to dice. You can imagine what happened then...

I lost almost all my BTC that 15 September. I remember perfectly how my preciate BTC and life project were burning in every click without being able to do anything (I could have stopped, but my eagerness to recover the lost overcome my conscience). I remembere how my wallet down up to 0.091 BTC. Then I stopped and thought, that's all, this will be the last bet of my life. I made a 10% odds winning bet, and won. My balance  went up to 0.91 BTC and as promised, I didn't make any more bet.

So, one month later, when all my rage has dissappeared, I'm ready to fight again!!! Cheesy  But this time will be very very different. What I've learned from my facepalm is that my ego cannot overcome my soul, during these winning months I reconigze I have been so much arrogant and cocky than I used to be, and I think god has given me a warning. He must still trust in me, that last winning bet was a clear message to me. God gave me a second opportunity, and I'm not going to fail again!! Smiley Smiley

ACTUAL SITUATION

The "BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life " STARTS AGAIN. This time the metodology will be little bit different, the objective is not to get a 100% profit 14 times in a row. This time, the objective will be to get a 10% profit 100 times in a row. That is to multiply my initial capital (0.91 BTC) by 13780,6 .(1.1^100). One day I will explain the cause of this change in objectives.

This time, I will post absolutely all my trade actions in real time, even if I lose. All information will be shared, and no opinion will be banned, so let's make this serious project a funny one too ladies..  Grin Grin

This will be my goal this time, apart from becoming a millionaire, I will give to possiblility to anyone to follow me and we will all have fun at the same time!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

PD: In 3 or 4 days I will post my first trade of this second and definitive project. Happy weekend to all of you! Cheesy

I'M BACK, ILLUSION TO THE MAX, KNOWLEDGE TO THE MAX, CONNECTION TO THE MAX, LET'S BECOME A MILLIONARIES!
Grin Grin Grin Grin

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:24:58 PM

this guy started a thread that has one of the most number of views in the speculation subforum. That's something. One, it shows despite people laughing, people are actually interested in becoming a millionaire with 100 dollars as well.

Also, being able to get people to view and comment on your material in itself is valuable. That's why pewdiepie can make so much money.

Well who the hell isn't interested in turning 100 dollars into 1 million? of course you will get views, what's interesting is to see what happened with OP. By looking at his profile it seems he is still around as he has been active today, posting right above me. I wish him look in his next try.

Also, pewdiepie managed to gather a massive niche and dominate it somehow, it's mostly kids who are fascinated by his videos, I can't watch any of his stupid, it's just vapid shit.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:04:32 PM

Ladies and gentlemans, here I'm I!! I don't remember last time I posted here. It's been a long and intense year, economically and psychologically meaning. I have to be completely sincere, my FLDC invest was a full crap. Sorry for those who believed me (luckily nobody trusted in me so....; Cheesy). As I said, I have to tell the truth about my story of this year, belive me or not, the thruth is that:

I sold FLDC at 60-65 sats range, with an initial lose of 50% of my investment. I went crazy cause I can't tolerate losing in anything, so what I did with those 0.2 BTC?, I played dice!! Tongue Tongue. And how lucky I was!, for some reason, god gave me a help and I turned my 0.2 BTC in 4.2 BTC that same day. I decided to not post anymore here, maybe for my pride. When I won those 4 BTC I thought; FUCK THEM, I'm gonna be rich and they don't care about it, so I will ignore them. Grin Grin

What happened next? I got nice profits with DASH mid-year rise, and then I profit again with the DASH fall (shorts in poloniex), and then came ETH early pump. So how was I one month ago? With 27.58 BTC in my wallet. Then comes the sad part of the story. The day 15 September of 2015 I made the biggest mistake I've done in my life (I've not done a lot of mistakes  Cool). The story was simple, that day my boss payed me my salary of a full summer August work. 700 $ was that salary, working 8 hours a day monday to saturday and 2 sundays included. Then, again, I went crazy and though: WTF!? Angry Angry I can win that in a moment, I have a 90% chances of getting 3 BTC of profit with my 27.58 BTC. So I went again to dice. You can imagine what happened then...

I lost almost all my BTC that 15 September. I remember perfectly how my preciate BTC and life project were burning in every click without being able to do anything (I could have stopped, but my eagerness to recover the lost overcome my conscience). I remembere how my wallet down up to 0.091 BTC. Then I stopped and thought, that's all, this will be the last bet of my life. I made a 10% odds winning bet, and won. My balance  went up to 0.91 BTC and as promised, I didn't make any more bet.

So, one month later, when all my rage has dissappeared, I'm ready to fight again!!! Cheesy  But this time will be very very different. What I've learned from my facepalm is that my ego cannot overcome my soul, during these winning months I reconigze I have been so much arrogant and cocky than I used to be, and I think god has given me a warning. He must still trust in me, that last winning bet was a clear message to me. God gave me a second opportunity, and I'm not going to fail again!! Smiley Smiley

ACTUAL SITUATION

The "BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life " STARTS AGAIN. This time the metodology will be little bit different, the objective is not to get a 100% profit 14 times in a row. This time, the objective will be to get a 10% profit 100 times in a row. That is to multiply my initial capital (0.91 BTC) by 13780,6 .(1.1^100). One day I will explain the cause of this change in objectives.

This time, I will post absolutely all my trade actions in real time, even if I lose. All information will be shared, and no opinion will be banned, so let's make this serious project a funny one too ladies..  Grin Grin

This will be my goal this time, apart from becoming a millionaire, I will give to possiblility to anyone to follow me and we will all have fun at the same time!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

PD: In 3 or 4 days I will post my first trade of this second and definitive project. Happy weekend to all of you! Cheesy

I'M BACK, ILLUSION TO THE MAX, KNOWLEDGE TO THE MAX, CONNECTION TO THE MAX, LET'S BECOME A MILLIONARIES!
Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're not going to win 100 times in a row.  There WILL be losers. 

Focus on trying to gain an edge and good money management and consistency over time.
You can make money trading but not with the mindset you currently have.

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:49:32 PM

ACTUAL SITUATION

Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're not going to win 100 times in a row.  There WILL be losers. 

Focus on trying to gain an edge and good money management and consistency over time.
You can make money trading but not with the mindset you currently have.

Again, the 100 times a 10% in a row is just an indicative of where am I and a necessary limit. I have 100 stones in a box. Everytime I win a 10% of my previous capital level, I take a stone from the box, and when the box will be empty then I will be a millionaire. Sure there will be times when I profit a 100% or more, then I will take away some stones from the box. What I'm looking for is the 13780 multiplier, the rest is only a mental thing to keep me on the way!! Cheesy
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:53:40 PM

So what's the plan?
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:55:02 PM

This could be cool if you post every single trade you do. You should write it on a Google Spreadsheet so it could be clearer for someone interesting in following your trades  Smiley !
farting_shot

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:05:01 PM

He's just another greedy fuckface you see everyday. He will never amount to anything. Like most of you here on the forum, he's just another greedy bastards who will never make a difference in anyone's life, let alone his.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

So what's the plan?

In three or four days I will post  my first investment. I advise, It's a really really good one to start with. I cannot say it right now because I'm still accumulating it. Wink

Good night everyone, this is when everything starts. Cheesy
r3t4rD4life

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:15:58 AM

Considering you already admitting to making up a bunch of lies, why should we believe and or care about anything you say?   Kiss
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:02:53 AM

Quote from: Askenaz

Again, the 100 times a 10% in a row is just an indicative of where am I and a necessary limit. I have 100 stones in a box. Everytime I win a 10% of my previous capital level, I take a stone from the box, and when the box will be empty then I will be a millionaire. Sure there will be times when I profit a 100% or more, then I will take away some stones from the box. What I'm looking for is the 13780 multiplier, the rest is only a mental thing to keep me on the way!! Cheesy

Be prepared to put stones back in your box, because even in the best case scenario, your equity curve will have drawdowns.  

Yes I can see where you are!  You are very inexperienced in making money.
You're still looking in the wrong places.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: