Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:47:43 AM

I think you'll have much better luck halving your money 14 times. 100 -> $0.006

Probably he even sucks at halving 14 times. Big mouth, but still nothing bought.
He will buy above 1000$ and sell LOW, like other tards.

Big mouth, big brain and big cock, that's what I have. Grin

Just have to look what I said and what is happening bro, it's not so complicated to understand Wink

It looks like I am the patient and mature man and you are the idiot teenagers.

We're waiting your opinion on when you're getting IN to Bitcoin. What price seems a good point to buy and enter?

Or have you completely given up on Bitcoin and have invested somewhere else? Oil, perhaps?
Or you're trying to buy & trade alt-coins?

Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:59:39 PM

I think you'll have much better luck halving your money 14 times. 100 -> $0.006

Probably he even sucks at halving 14 times. Big mouth, but still nothing bought.
He will buy above 1000$ and sell LOW, like other tards.

Big mouth, big brain and big cock, that's what I have. Grin

Just have to look what I said and what is happening bro, it's not so complicated to understand Wink

It looks like I am the patient and mature man and you are the idiot teenagers.

We're waiting your opinion on when you're getting IN to Bitcoin. What price seems a good point to buy and enter?

Or have you completely given up on Bitcoin and have invested somewhere else? Oil, perhaps?
Or you're trying to buy & trade alt-coins?

1. As I said, 150$ will surely be penetrated. Once occurs, I will wait for the "final" dump (I expect to be the last one of this bear rally) and buy at the lowest level possible. I don't know if this "final" dump will put the price at 130,120, 100, 50 ,etc. When I buy, I will post it immediatley, promised.

2. My invest in bitcoin will only be 100$. I have my short live savings, and am currently full cash, so I was thinking to invest in oil with them, that's all.

3. Once I buy BTC, I will trade shitcoins, the plan has not changed. Grin
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:36:49 PM

So now you are waiting for BTC to go back to sub 130 territory to start trading shitcoins for profit? dude you may have to wait for a while, it could happen but it seems we'll be up for a while.
chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:30:48 PM

nah we already hit the floor bro.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:24:54 AM

Market still sliding, I don't think predictions of $200- are too unreasonable.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:31:07 AM

nice thread i definitely enjoyed this one. makes a change from the usual crap experienced around here

so now the OP has given up on bitcoin, is investing in oil instead? what a joke

please continue writing this piffle

BTW bro, in this era of money printing being a millionaire is not a big deal

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:27:59 PM

Market still sliding, I don't think predictions of $200- are too unreasonable.

Yup, but OP seems to be convinced to wait near the 100's territory. Too risky imo.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:30:13 PM

I want to be a millionaire. Where do I pay?

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:38:52 PM

Hi ladies. Boring days for BTC. Seems that bears don't want to kill the bull yet. It wouldn't be strange to see 290-300 again in the next days. It could crash anyday too, so I reccomend to stay away from the market (unless you like random games). In spite of it, 150$ will be penetrated FOR SURE. Don't get trapped if price rises next days!

Shitcoin RBR follows it's destiny, it's now trading at 230-250 range. It will be pumped again in a few time, and the 300-350 target will be hit, supposing a big profit for those who buy at 100-150 range, announced here.

Today I'm feeling alone, so I'm gonna share another good information: Try to accumulate ARI (aricoin) at actual range (100-120) (put buy orders at this range and wait to be filled). This shit will be pumped for sure. Good and easy exit could be 250-300.

Regards, Askenaz. Grin
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:47:34 PM

Hi ladies. Boring days for BTC. Seems that bears don't want to kill the bull yet. It wouldn't be strange to see 290-300 again in the next days. It could crash anyday too, so I reccomend to stay away from the market (unless you like random games). In spite of it, 150$ will be penetrated FOR SURE. Don't get trapped if price rises next days!

Shitcoin RBR follows it's destiny, it's now trading at 230-250 range. It will be pumped again in a few time, and the 300-350 target will be hit, supposing a big profit for those who buy at 100-150 range, announced here.

Today I'm feeling alone, so I'm gonna share another good information: Try to accumulate ARI (aricoin) at actual range (100-120) (put buy orders at this range and wait to be filled). This shit will be pumped for sure. Good and easy exit could be 250-300.

Regards, Askenaz. Grin

Where do you get the "good information" on shitcoins? for me, buying altcoins and hoping they get pumped is nothing less of a gamble.
marvinrouge

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:55:36 PM

Regards, Askenaz. Grin

Where do you get the "good information" on shitcoins? for me, buying altcoins and hoping they get pumped is nothing less of a gamble.

Coherent with this thread, anyway  Smiley
marvinrouge

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:01:20 PM

Regards, Askenaz. Grin

If your target of $150 is not hit, I would be curious to see what price you'll buy. But I don't think this thread will survive long time. After the first bad trades we won't see you, end of the story.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:30:27 PM

well it's was just gambling, simple as that, yes or no, no happened, but you can just turn around and go back to your job, that's a good thing, some people don't even have it
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:55:19 PM

Regards, Askenaz. Grin

If your target of $150 is not hit, I would be curious to see what price you'll buy. But I don't think this thread will survive long time. After the first bad trades we won't see you, end of the story.

There's only one possiblity to not fuck 150$ level: it's possible that an external agent or a crazy bot like Gox last year will start buying coins like crazy. At this context, doesn't matter the level I would buy, cause the price would bubble like crazy again and everyone would get profits. I don't expect this external factor to happen, so I can say perfectly that 150$ will be fucked hard.  Grin

Relax, you will see me here for a long time, I'm not so idiot to make 14 trades like RBR shit. Wink

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:03:24 PM

Regards, Askenaz. Grin

I'm not HOPING they get pumped. I KNOW that they will get pumped in a high probability. Why? Cause anybody likes to lose money, and they will do whatever to not lose it. Wink
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:58:59 PM

Regards, Askenaz. Grin

I'm not HOPING they get pumped. I KNOW that they will get pumped in a high probability. Why? Cause anybody likes to lose money, and they will do whatever to not lose it. Wink
And how do you know if bottom is 100-120?
It could go crash to 50, then go to 120 and thats the pump, but you bought at 100-120... for example.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:27:54 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW LINE BUSINESS

Today I had a nightmare. BTC was bubbling like old times, touching 40,000$ level, but I was fucking out of the market!  Shocked

Then, when I woke up, I realised that I am missing many good opportunities. I mean, I've been trading since I was born, and my memory has a lot of trading "plays" inside. Just like chess. Maybe too arrogant, but I fail very few times, and I'm not taking advantage of that. 

For this reason, I've decided to change a little bit the initial plan:

- The "shitcoins" plan doesn't change. I'll start it when the "final" dump occurs.

- Another 100$ will be used to trade BTC and LTC in the main exchanges. In general, the trading strategy will be simple. Take NON-LEVERAGED long trades, and only trade short when "It's obvious". An agressive money management (full reinvesting every time). And then god will do the rest, as always.

Every trade will be public, so I can help those who believe and change their lives.

Which is the sense of life without illusion, ambition, progress and connection?

Regards, Askenaz. Grin
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:18:20 AM

I know completely what you mean and I too don't want to just carry out orders because 'my boss' says so.

what am I a dog?

Dogs have bosses, humans do not. (Well except god if you're religious but that's a different story).

A majority of humanity is financially enslaved by a tiny minority, and it'd be nice if bitcoin could free the majority from the minority.

I dont think it's wrong to work at all, I'm not lazy or anything, but I just don't think the current system is right at all.

However your system of doubling your money 14 times is questionable, if you can manage that you'd be quite the genius.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:57:03 AM

Every trade will be public, so I can help those who believe and change their lives.

dedcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:30:31 PM

Doubling money 14 times.. that's all?

Well not only you need luck, because markets are wildly unpredictable. Making a 14 correct and successive moves has very very low probability = P14, replace P by 0.5 if you are taking random decisions, or even by 0.9 if you are a genius + extremely lucky.

But that's not it.

In order to double your money you need to go full-in each time, and wait 100% increases. This might happen only few times going up from lows 100->200->400->800->1600 .. you see where I am going. And that's only true if you're a holder, otherwise you need spot the ups and downs precisely.

Your next option is leverages .. but that's even worse. Besides, you don't need bitcoin to leverage.

If you are that good at trends, just trade options, oil .. whatever, not altcoins! why? volume! try dumping 10k in litecoin/doge Smiley

Anyhow, good luck!

First bitcoin bought at $70
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: