Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:31:45 AM

Considering you already admitting to making up a bunch of lies, why should we believe and or care about anything you say?   Kiss

You don't have to believe me or care about what I say, you can even insult me and I will admit it. But I promise that one day, I will be a millionaire and I'll can tell my sons what I did with only 19 years.

Best regards, Askenaz. Kiss
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:35:06 AM

So what's the plan?

In three or four days I will post  my first investment. I advise, It's a really really good one to start with. I cannot say it right now because I'm still accumulating it. Wink

Good night everyone, this is when everything starts. Cheesy

Wow flash back to the past
Welcome back and bets its an oil stock those are on sales nowadays especially oilsand.
Mumble if I had more liquid equity, meh cyclical always have their opportunities.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:37:32 AM

Quote from: Askenaz

Again, the 100 times a 10% in a row is just an indicative of where am I and a necessary limit. I have 100 stones in a box. Everytime I win a 10% of my previous capital level, I take a stone from the box, and when the box will be empty then I will be a millionaire. Sure there will be times when I profit a 100% or more, then I will take away some stones from the box. What I'm looking for is the 13780 multiplier, the rest is only a mental thing to keep me on the way!! Cheesy

Be prepared to put stones back in your box, because even in the best case scenario, your equity curve will have drawdowns.  

Yes I can see where you are!  You are very inexperienced in making money.
You're still looking in the wrong places.

When a stone gets out of the box, it doesn't return man! Cheesy I will keep my positions even if a have a -75% drawdown (Bitcoin is -75% since the top) because my investments will go to "fair" projects, and a "fair" projects always rise sooner or later in this financial jungle. Wink
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:02:50 PM

Quote from: Askenaz

Again, the 100 times a 10% in a row is just an indicative of where am I and a necessary limit. I have 100 stones in a box. Everytime I win a 10% of my previous capital level, I take a stone from the box, and when the box will be empty then I will be a millionaire. Sure there will be times when I profit a 100% or more, then I will take away some stones from the box. What I'm looking for is the 13780 multiplier, the rest is only a mental thing to keep me on the way!! Cheesy

Be prepared to put stones back in your box, because even in the best case scenario, your equity curve will have drawdowns.  

Yes I can see where you are!  You are very inexperienced in making money.
You're still looking in the wrong places.

When a stone gets out of the box, it doesn't return man! Cheesy I will keep my positions even if a have a -75% drawdown (Bitcoin is -75% since the top) because my investments will go to "fair" projects, and a "fair" projects always rise sooner or later in this financial jungle. Wink

If it was that easy, everyone would do it like that.

Sooner or later you'll buy something that turns out to be near a top and never returns, or worse, something that collapses.  "Fair" companies go bankrupt all the time.  If you're holding all your account in their stock, you lose everything. 

Stop thinking there's an easy way to riches.

Yes you can become rich as investor but only with a sound methodology.

But don't believe me...doesn't matter to me.. you will see for yourself.

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:20:49 PM

Why is it always the insane lunatics that get all the attention?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:50:30 PM

HERE RE-STARTS THE WAY

As promised, I'm back. The altcoin elected for being the first one of the way is OK aka OKcash. Bought 0.91 BTC at the medium price of 150 sats, we'll see in a couple of months how it goes.. Wink Wink

Then don't say that anyone told you  Wink Wink.

Good luck everyone ladies, I'm on the way, Where are you?  Grin Grin
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:30:11 PM

To be sincere, I still don't understand who can sold these tons of OK to me. I've seen lots of charts like this, and every one has ended with a super-profit, so this will not be different. Wink Wink

Take a look at that:

I'm sure that those experienced traders can recognize the pattern... Wink Wink

By the way, I created a twitter user, you can follow me at https://twitter.com/Goldenwolf_INC .
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:55:45 PM

I've seen that you have added "(0/100 COMPLETED)" in the tittle. What does it mean ? How many thousand dollars you won ?
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:06:32 PM

What the hell is going on here?
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:21:06 PM

I've seen that you have added "(0/100 COMPLETED)" in the tittle. What does it mean ? How many thousand dollars you won ?

I have divided the road for becoming a millionaire in 100 parts. Every part represents a 10% of earnings from the previous capital (compound interest). This DOESN'T mean that I'm only looking for a 10% profit trades.

I won some dollars in the past with BTC, but I lost almost everything, for more info go to the mainpage.

Regards, askenaz. Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:25:16 PM

To be sincere, I still don't understand who can sold these tons of OK to me. I've seen lots of charts like this, and every one has ended with a super-profit, so this will not be different. Wink Wink

Take a look at that:

By the way, I created a twitter user, you can follow me at https://twitter.com/Goldenwolf_INC .

The price action is completely flat except for a massive pump and dump spike.  You are essentially betting there
will be another pump of this coin at some point in the future.  Not a bet I would make.

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:37:27 PM

Take a look at that:

The price action is completely flat except for a massive pump and dump spike.  You are essentially betting there
will be another pump of this coin at some point in the future.  Not a bet I would make.

Hey man I promised god that I never will do anymore random bet, and I keep my promises to the death. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

It's not all about the chart, there's lot of work behind even if it seems a random decision.. Wink Wink
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:52:19 PM

I have divided the road for becoming a millionaire in 100 parts. Every part represents a 10% of earnings from the previous capital (compound interest). This DOESN'T mean that I'm only looking for a 10% profit trades.

I won some dollars in the past with BTC, but I lost almost everything, for more info go to the mainpage.

Regards, askenaz. Smiley

Yes, I already know that you lost near everything pretty quickly. Tell me, if you lose money after this massive buy of OK, will write -1/100 or -2/100 ? That could be funny and keep us up-to-date more quickly. Be sure that I'll come here really quickly if I see a negative progression  Wink !
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:52:31 PM

Take a look at that:

The price action is completely flat except for a massive pump and dump spike.  You are essentially betting there
will be another pump of this coin at some point in the future.  Not a bet I would make.

Hey man I promised god that I never will do anymore random bet, and I keep my promises to the death. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

It's not all about the chart, there's lot of work behind even if it seems a random decision.. Wink Wink

It is mainly a chinese driven coin right?

Quite a risky investment imo, unless you can read chinese or have good info on what they are planning.

Altcoins will stay a gamble in the end anyway.

Good luck!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:53:49 PM

Take a look at that:

its not about the chart?  Then why did you say experienced traders can recognize the pattern?

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:05:14 PM

Take a look at that:

its not about the chart?  Then why did you say experienced traders can recognize the pattern?

Man you know what I'm talking about, don't talk like a fool, you're a clever man. High potential proven value + price depression manipulation + low inflation = Buy like an animal. And OK meets the 3 conditions of crypto. Wink
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:59:52 AM

This thread should be moved over to the altcoin section, if you are just trading air and no bitcoins.

Don't make the same mistakes like last time. A lot of people warned you, including me. If you trade altcoins try to find fair launched coins with a healthy development, community and a proven market driven price history. Try to buy price dips and sell in the rebound. Useally this means a profit of 5-10% per trade.

Just dont be scared of selling at a loss! You seem like a very young and naive person, the ideal combination for selling you an empty bag.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:20:31 AM

post your btc address so that we can see your history

IOTA
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:48:35 AM

This thread should be moved over to the altcoin section, if you are just trading air and no bitcoins.

Don't make the same mistakes like last time. A lot of people warned you, including me. If you trade altcoins try to find fair launched coins with a healthy development, community and a proven market driven price history. Try to buy price dips and sell in the rebound. Useally this means a profit of 5-10% per trade.

Just dont be scared of selling at a loss! You seem like a very young and naive person, the ideal combination for selling you an empty bag.

This.  The idea of having no losses is incredibly naive.

gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:19:59 AM

funny thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: