Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:35:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is from Europe  (Read 4807 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:38:44 PM

I am very confident that Satoshi Nakamoto is from Europe and not from USA or America or from Asia.
Let me explain how i come to this conclusion. This idea came when i see the time of the first genesis Block. It was established at 18:15:05 GMT.
I am very sure that Satoshi first runs his miner gpu from his apartment. The next logical step is to do this in his personal afternoon relaxing time.
The second evidence is the time that have post in this forum.
If you see this statics
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3;sa=statPanel

the time that he has done most of his posts was between 15:00 to 23:00 GMT time. He has near zero posts in the morning job europe zone time from 7 to 12.
I have not search if this few posts that has done from 6:00 7:00 or 9:00 GMT time is from one general day or in that day there is a national holiday in a europe country.
The most popular time that he has done some posts here is 17:00 GMT and that means

19:00 Athens Greece
20:00 Moscow Russia
18:00 Vienna Austria
18:00 Rome Italy
18:00 Berlin Germany
18:00 Paris France

He is from North Europe everyone knows that most possible Germany
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:39:38 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the dev also for NakamotoDark i suppose.
One of the main traded coin on bittrex.
It's not a case....
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:08:00 PM

I am very confident that Satoshi Nakamoto is from Europe and not from USA or America or from Asia.
Let me explain how i come to this conclusion. This idea came when i see the time of the first genesis Block. It was established at 18:15:05 GMT.
I am very sure that Satoshi first runs his miner gpu from his apartment. The next logical step is to do this in his personal afternoon relaxing time.
If you see this statics

the time that he has done most of his posts was between 15:00 to 23:00 GMT time. He has near zero posts in the morning job europe zone time from 7 to 12.
I have not search if this few posts that has done from 6:00 7:00 or 9:00 GMT time is from one general day or in that day there is a national holiday in a europe country.
The most popular time that he has done some posts here is 17:00 GMT and that means

GPU miner, really? I've always thought that a cpu was enough at difficulty 1.

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:53:55 AM

Imo the most possible job for Satoshi if we accept that he is from europe is to be a professor at university in one europe capital. That explains for me and the time of his posts, and the time of zero posts and other things like his perfect english language and also explains the less job hours in morning and the late night posts.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:14:19 AM

That is the time that the block was added and you don't know how long it took to do add it. It could have taken a day, so you don't know when he was actually active.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:20:19 AM

Amir Taaki is Satoshi

??
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:21:35 AM

I'm not from Europe

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Zhan21

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:57:09 AM

According to trace the behavior of reasoning. I think there is credibility.
iqbal14st

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:06:14 AM

If you see this statics

to my knowledge it is the satoshi Nakamoto asia,, whether the news I get right or wrong ..
if indeed he came from europe why he has a name like asian ??
I think it's satoshi Nakamoto is the name of some people who were in asia .. and I am still not convinced that you are saying that it Nakamoto satoshi european ..

[=($)=]
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:12:56 AM

If you see this statics

to my knowledge it is the satoshi Nakamoto asia,, whether the news I get right or wrong ..
I think it's satoshi Nakamoto is the name of some people who were in asia .. and I am still not convinced that you are saying that it Nakamoto satoshi european ..

sigh..
firstly, you quoted the wrong guy.
secondly, Asian names doesn't mean they're from Asia; especially as Japanese names are so popular..
thridly thirdly, improve your English.  Grin
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:55:16 AM

The time can't explain things I think. Many people work at night and ignore the time, so do I.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:32:19 PM

I speak russian with a Moscow accent,spanish with a Madrid accent and I come from neither of the two.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:56:23 PM

If you see this statics

sigh..
firstly, you quoted the wrong guy.
secondly, Asian names doesn't mean they're from Asia; especially as Japanese names are so popular..
thridly thirdly, improve your English.  Grin

Very good points.
Also, I'm sure that satoshi Nakamoto is just alias and not the real name, so I don't understand really why people focus so much on this name.
His real name can be John Smith, and he can be American or  Victor Hugo and he can be French, we will never know.
Also, he can be American on the holiday in Europe when he wrote his posts, so to assume anything based on the facts above is useless.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:59:51 PM

nick szabo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinmaster222

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:09:29 PM

Bingo he is one of the three names that constitutes as Satoshi Nakamoto,I worked with nick numerous times on bitgold that Bitcoin is based on

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:12:33 PM

You don't know how long it took to do determine the nonce so you don't know when he was actually active.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:55:02 PM

Bingo he is one of the three names that constitutes as Satoshi Nakamoto,I worked with nick numerous times on bitgold that Bitcoin is based on
#2 Zooko?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:34:48 AM

Or maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is from another planet and everything we know about him is fake in the first place.
coinmaster222

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:41:30 PM

#2 Zooko?

Hal Finney

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:01:54 PM

because I know who two of them are from working on bitgold but there was another I dont know but have a vague idea

you are close.
one of them was on the news, he was feeling like stupid when he sold his coins early
his profit from btc: he still got a house, some traveling, says now all money gone

they left many clues who and where they are..

first clue, block number 1.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: