Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:30:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is from Europe  (Read 4807 times)
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:07:15 PM

according to my research there were 3 people mining at the start,and if you check apart from testing wallets by sending btc to each other none of the first 3 wallets have sold any bitcoin.There wallets have been inactive for years

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:37:56 PM

Actually....who cares?

Who Satoshi is or is not does matter at all.

100% agree with you, who the hell cares about where is "him" or from where is "him"? as i sayd 1000 times already, dont wasted your time with that questions and just enjoy what "he" give to us, a very nice gift, the BTC,ENJOY IT.

Or maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is from another planet and everything we know about him is fake in the first place.

exactly, this will explain lot of things Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:54:35 PM

Is it possible someone would have a physical copy of the UK's "The Times" newspaper sitting right in front of them if they weren't in Europe?

(see signature)

Unless they also post it on their site...

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:17:38 PM

Actually....who cares?

Who Satoshi is or is not does matter at all.

100% agree with you, who the hell cares about where is "him" or from where is "him"? as i sayd 1000 times already, dont wasted your time with that questions and just enjoy what "he" give to us, a very nice gift, the BTC,ENJOY IT.

Or maybe Satoshi Nakamoto is from another planet and everything we know about him is fake in the first place.

exactly, this will explain lot of things Wink
A lot of people are interested who founded bitcoin and who they are,just because your not does not mean others are not.If you dont want to be part of the research leave the thread.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:18:50 PM

Bingo he is one of the three names that constitutes as Satoshi Nakamoto,I worked with nick numerous times on bitgold that Bitcoin is based on

satoshi is a single person....

but your half right. he did work with others such as hal finney and also got idea's about different concepts from people like nickszabo, wai, etc.. but it was only the single person with the monaka of satoshi that made the white paper and brought all the concepts from different people into one.

just like gavin andressen is now coding bitcoin with others adding their concepts in, there are now over 100 people helping out to make bitcoin. but that does not mean gavin andressen is 100 people

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:22:10 PM

And for my point of view is not very important to find who is Satoshi. If he want to be anonymous we must respect this. But i see a time pattern in his posts in this forum and i like to share this. The fact is that we will never find who is if he didn't want to but we can find easily where is he from

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:35:49 PM

It's an interesting analysis, but it's hard to draw a real conclusion from it. Most of the coder geeks I know work all sorts of crazy hours, often in the middle of the night. We are also assuming here that Satoshi is a single person, but we don't know.

Still, thanks for looking into this angle, it's fun to think about.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:08:08 AM

Is it possible someone would have a physical copy of the UK's "The Times" newspaper sitting right in front of them if they weren't in Europe?

(see signature)

-B-

are you forgetting about torrents?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 03:01:04 AM

(see signature)

-B-

are you forgetting about torrents?

Well.

There are few possibilities to get this information. I mean to know what is inside of the newspaper. No matter where you are on the planet earth.

When I was thinking about Satoshi Nakamoto a year ago my personal feeling (dunno why) was that he might be settled in Spain. But this is just some lucky guess. And no one knows where is Satoshi Nakamoto from Smiley

BTW. Did you ever thought why Satoshi was writing "TOR" instead of "Tor" in his posts? Smiley Funny. Isn't?

Kind regards.
coolmyrig

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:05:49 AM

Geeks work at night,it's very normal.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:23:55 AM

BTW. Did you ever thought why Satoshi was writing "TOR" instead of "Tor" in his posts? Smiley Funny. Isn't?

probably because Tor is an acronym of "The Onion Router".

actually, some people will write Tor as TOR without thinking simply because it has no meaning; and something with 3 letters as it's name and doesn't have a meaning is usually an acronym or an abbreviation.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 03:29:43 AM

probably because Tor is an acronym of "The Onion Router".

actually, some people will write Tor as TOR without thinking simply because it has no meaning; and something with 3 letters as it's name and doesn't have a meaning is usually an acronym or an abbreviation.

I'm just saying.
Tor is Tor as a name of the project. And Satoshi was doing this "mistake" because we was not Hal Finney or Hal Finney was pretending that he is not himself and to mislead us he was writing TOR Cheesy

Poor Satoshi. I wish to see him posting again. Damn hornets scares him away.
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1254

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:23:08 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 07:19:07 PM by Danydee

me,
 the thing  which got me make think of this  is his using of (gmx) mail service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: