Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: low prices ? GOOD this is what makes me rich.  (Read 837 times)
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:25:31 AM

so you cry cuz of the low prices ? good. sell them to me and make rich so i can take a bath in your tears.

BTC has all the potential to go over 1K Dollar again. we're still the most expensive Crypto-coin out there. take it easy, use your spare money and buy more BTC and get rich in some years.

ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:17:48 PM

@ what prices you are buying Tongue
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:49:18 PM

@ what prices you are buying Tongue

5x at every 10th dollar down Wink and 10 for every 15th.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:51:31 PM

BTC has all the potential to go over 1K Dollar again.

The same old song.
Yet another barehanded speculator trying to stop falling price.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:16:11 PM

BTC has all the potential to go over 1K Dollar again.

The same old song.
Yet another barehanded speculator trying to stop falling price.
He is wrong, he's missing a 0. 10K in the next 10 years.
It's like you guys don't want to be rich??
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:21:37 PM

It's binary and always has been. It will either succeed and be worth x fold what it I'd now (x>10) Or it will die.
All we need is one country, one big company, or one killer app to make bitcoin, and the price will be through the roof.

My experiences of using bitcoin make me more sure that it will succeed, decentralised taxis are worth loads more than bitcoin, a decentralised currency, that just seems wrong. I think the problem is that people don't see the problems that fiat has, I think they might soon though.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:15:25 PM

It's binary and always has been. It will either succeed and be worth x fold what it I'd now (x>10) Or it will die.
All we need is one country, one big company, or one killer app to make bitcoin, and the price will be through the roof.

My experiences of using bitcoin make me more sure that it will succeed, decentralised taxis are worth loads more than bitcoin, a decentralised currency, that just seems wrong. I think the problem is that people don't see the problems that fiat has, I think they might soon though.
You are right. Bitcoin will either be very successful (and the price will be significantly higher) or it will essentially fail and the long term price will be zero.

The question is what happens to the price in the mean time. It will be many years before either of these happen
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:29:34 PM

They won't be low for long because morons keep buying up the cheap coins and raising the prices.  Shocked

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: