Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying and HODLING!!!  (Read 1438 times)
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:24:58 PM

love all the bulltards whistling in the dark. I have warned you all for almost a year now that this exact scenario would play out, and you called me a troll and insisted we'd be at $10,000 by now. but let's forget about all that and pretend that everything is A OK. There, there.
Shut the fuck up Bish! I listened to you long ago and sold all that I had. Now I'm in the black and couldn't be happier!

do not listen other's suggestion ever. stand by your own whatever it cause.

watch latest updates and act by your own...
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:38:17 PM

A lot of the guys saying to hold and wait it out are probably people who paid very little for the bitcoins and therefore can hold and have an incentive for you to hold.

If you paid more than $300 for a bitcoin and continue to watch your investment take losses is far more difficult.

The way I would look at it from an investment standpoint is anybody really convincing me why it should go higher? Why did it get so high in the first place? Why did it take off and go mainstream when it hit $1000 and was in the news every day?

Loss minimizing is also a very important part of investing. If you are taking losses then you should cut them.

In my opinion bitcoin will rise a little from here before the next leg down to $200. But that is just my speculation opinion of course.

Weren't you advising people to sell at 2 dollars in 2011 rather than hold?

That is a rhetorical question of course. You were parroting the same garbage then, though the price has risen 140x since that point, even at the depths of the bear market we find ourselves in.
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:43:24 PM

Fiat will actually triumph!!

Uh, fiat has a market cap a trillion times larger than the shitty Bitcoin cap (which has been falling consistently for more than a year straight), so I'd say fiat triumphed a long time ago. Bitcoin is so insignificant no one in the real world even cares about it. If they've heard about it, they only associate it with negative things.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:47:00 PM

I have warned you all for almost a year now

Yet your account only started in Sept 2014?

Does that mean you're admitting to being Faiiiiiling?

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: