Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE] AllStars | Decentralised | FAIR | No pools | 0.5Th mining limit | SHA256  (Read 8570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:37:33 PM

Good one mate, time to plugin the sha miner.

I can do the Spanish translation, I'll watch the thread anyway you can contact me if you need something.

rafetaz

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:41:41 PM

I call bullshit. If you have an established bitcointalk account, you would only gain trust with the coin by using it. I wont touch this. If I was to launch a coin, you would know EVERYTHING about me, facebbook actt, twitter, ect. I would have nothing to hide.

So, what do you know about Satoshi then that makes it less 'bullshit' in your vision?
I dont remember having any personal details about him, yet i invested loads of money in Bitcoin when it was still relative unknown.

Wrong theory, i'm sorry. That's just a straight-ahead vision.

That spelling, writing style, I bet you are the owner of  two different accounts on this thread.....Good Luck with  this "new" NO coin.
Allstars (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:44:21 PM

I call bullshit. If you have an established bitcointalk account, you would only gain trust with the coin by using it. I wont touch this. If I was to launch a coin, you would know EVERYTHING about me, facebbook actt, twitter, ect. I would have nothing to hide.

So, what do you know about Satoshi then that makes it less 'bullshit' in your vision?
I dont remember having any personal details about him, yet i invested loads of money in Bitcoin when it was still relative unknown.

Wrong theory, i'm sorry. That's just a straight-ahead vision.

That spelling, writing style, I bet you are the owner of  two different accounts on this thread.....Good Luck with  this "new" NO coin.

Ofcourse, i have my personal account on this forum to. But NOT on this topic, i keep things separated.
Who doesnt? I'm not native english, so i'm sorry for the spelling.

If you feel like, there will be a bounty to translate and correct the topics and posts later on  Wink
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:05:50 PM

What's the total coin amount?
How many of them will be sold via IPO?

~122.000 ALLS will be mined.
IPO will have strict limits applied to them. Once the details are 100% worked out, we will update the topic.

Current IPO structure:

0.1BTC => 250 ALLS => 0.0004BTC per share
0.2BTC => 500 ALLS => 0.0004BTC per share
0.5BTC => 1470 ALLS => 0.00034BTC per share
1BTC => 4000 ALLS => 0.00025BTC per share

This still needs some tweaking, so dont get fixed on it yet.
Only 1 investement per user will be allowed!

No pools only in-wallet mining? Ok fine. However I'm not sure I understand the system you've set up for the IPO. Since there is no premine, how will you decide how much to charge per coin during the IPO and how could you possibly predict the price on the exchanges? Also why couldn't the investors simply buy the coins themselves? I'm probably missing something here, would be great if you could explain in details how this will work. Will be watching this thread. Good luck!

The more IPO there is, the more we need to buy ALLS from the users at the online wallet exchange, in turn securing a buy wall.
Ofcourse, IPO shares will be available only for 11 days, and total will be limited to around 40k.

None of these numbers are fixed and are still subject to changes until the final IPO scheme has been posted.

Looking forward to it but price should be same for EVERYONE no matter how much they buy. Someone who bought 4000 ALLS for 0.00025 during IPO will sell for 0.0004 when trading goes live. It'll crash the price.

It sounds like little guys will get screwed with this method.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:34:33 PM

What's the total coin amount?
How many of them will be sold via IPO?

~122.000 ALLS will be mined.
IPO will have strict limits applied to them. Once the details are 100% worked out, we will update the topic.

Current IPO structure:

0.1BTC => 250 ALLS => 0.0004BTC per share
0.2BTC => 500 ALLS => 0.0004BTC per share
0.5BTC => 1470 ALLS => 0.00034BTC per share
1BTC => 4000 ALLS => 0.00025BTC per share

This still needs some tweaking, so dont get fixed on it yet.
Only 1 investement per user will be allowed!

No pools only in-wallet mining? Ok fine. However I'm not sure I understand the system you've set up for the IPO. Since there is no premine, how will you decide how much to charge per coin during the IPO and how could you possibly predict the price on the exchanges? Also why couldn't the investors simply buy the coins themselves? I'm probably missing something here, would be great if you could explain in details how this will work. Will be watching this thread. Good luck!

The more IPO there is, the more we need to buy ALLS from the users at the online wallet exchange, in turn securing a buy wall.
Ofcourse, IPO shares will be available only for 11 days, and total will be limited to around 40k.

None of these numbers are fixed and are still subject to changes until the final IPO scheme has been posted.

Looking forward to it but price should be same for EVERYONE no matter how much they buy. Someone who bought 4000 ALLS for 0.00025 during IPO will sell for 0.0004 when trading goes live. It'll crash the price.

It sounds like little guys will get screwed with this method.

I get you there! Thats why i said: None of these numbers are fixed and are still subject to changes until the final IPO scheme has been posted.  Grin
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:04:15 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 06:30:51 PM by S4VV4S

So, no explanation on how your going to do this?

OK, here goes nothing:

A) Minerals didn't have an IPO when they launched.
B) Minerals is trying to cap users by limiting workers/IPs to 50MH/s each.
    That is flawed and I can guarantee to you that Minerals is being raped as we speak.
    And though I can't currently mine X11 to prove it to you on Minerals, and I am not really interested in your coin, IF your IPO goes through and your listed in an exchange by then, and the price can pay for the  running costs,
    I will be more than glad to show you how your coin can (and will) be raped too. And I will do it in public just so you know it was me and that I have warned you that what you claim is NOT possible.
    I have 4 Ants picking up dust, I might as well put them to work.
C) Do not compare your self with Satoshi. Satoshi didn't have an IPO. He gave us Bitcoin and left without asking for NOTHING.
    Besides, Satoshi had perfect knowledge of the English language. And he was very elegant with his writings too (I am purely guessing Satoshi is a he by the way).
D) Why not come clean about who you are? What are you scared of?
E) That is a very interesting address you have there: https://blockchain.info/address/1C4zTh2yCYpyhaUzPnwsBxKLKnsSsUtKh2
Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address.

Now, personally I couldn't give a shit about your coin, but your claims, your ignorance and the fact that you hide behind a new account leads me to believe that this is another IPO scam.
Therefor it is my duty to warn everyone looking at this "offering" to:

BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH THIS IPO!

PS: I know this is a self moderated thread.
I would advice you to not delete this post, otherwise I would be forced to start a new thread claiming this a scam because that is exactly what it is IF you delete my post.
If it is not a scam, leave this post intact and prove me wrong when the time comes.
I have NO PROBLEM apologizing to you if that be the case.
Thank you  Smiley  

UNTIL THEN, good luck with your coin!  Wink
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:11:45 PM

Sound cool , Keeping eye on this coin seems worth to mine .
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:25:29 PM

Therefor it is my duty to warn everyone looking at this "offering" to:

BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH THIS IPO!

PS: I know this is a self moderated thread.
I would advice you to not delete this post, otherwise I would be forced to start a new thread claiming this a scam because that is exactly what it is IF you delete my post.
If it is not a scam, leave this post intact and prove me wrong when the time comes.
I have NO PROBLEM apologizing to you if that be the case.
Thank you  Smiley  

UNTIL THEN, good luck with your coin!  Wink

If you adjust your bold, red, screaming out loud line, your post will stay.
You have every right to warn and inform users, but dont make this look like some nigerian scam with the fonts.

Are you threatening me here?

Why on earth whould you claim something being a scam without having knowledge about it?
Large amounts of time, work and money have gone in this project already.

Who are you to judge this being a scam if only this is a PRE ANNOUNCEMENT topic?
There is nothing yet. Just an announcement. Now how can this be a scam in the first place.

If you dont like it, feel free to leave. But i'd preffer to see you hanging around to debate.

Now, keep it clean, and i'll do the same thing. No need to bash my idea, concept, investement or work here.
There are plenty of topics to be a proven scam, take your big red fonts over there please  Wink

And for why i dont 'come clean', the answer is a couple of posts back  Wink

EDIT: Here you go

Yes i'm around for a very long time, and i do know you. Yes we chatted, and even debatted about KING way before it's launch.
Yes, i've seen ocminer making his first posts about setting up his pool.
Yes, i'm here for a longer period of time than the avg users on this forum.

Nobody needs to know who is behind this coin already. I want the people to trust me and allstars.
I'm not asking for your trust to be granted, it's up to me to earn it.

I dont want people to be like "Oh, it's user X behind it, now we can trust it!".
I want this coin to stand on it's own. And whoever is behind it as a team, may or may not be revealed once the coin is up and running.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:33:50 PM

So if you can only mine in wallet(solo) than everyone with most antminers cant mine this coin.That sucks Sad

S4VV4S

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:36:22 PM

Post adjusted  Wink

No threats, merely a warning  Wink

Like I said, I have no interest in your coin, so I will let it be, but, when the time comes I will prove to you that you cannot cap users at any speed.
Don't worry I will pm you when that will happen and I will tell you how I have done it too.
The shitty part is that even though you will know, you wont be able to do anything about it.
Oh, and don't get me wrong, I have no interest in mining your coin either.
Like I said the Ants are picking up dust for a reason, and that is that there is NO coin to mine that will pay for their electricity, so I just keep them as a souvenir Wink
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:45:38 PM

Post adjusted  Wink

Thank you kindly  Smiley

Like I said, I have no interest in your coin, so I will let it be, but, when the time comes I will prove to you that you cannot cap users at any speed.
Don't worry I will pm you when that will happen and I will tell you how I have done it too.
The shitty part is that even though you will know, you wont be able to do anything about it.
Like I said the Ants are picking up dust for a reason, and that is that there is NO coin to mine that will pay for their electricity, so I just keep them as a souvenir Wink

I said it's based on MIN. Not that we are going to use MIN source to cap the users.
Tests on capping users speed is currently ongoing.

The lead developer has even found a way to let the users configure a backup pool to send all the excessive hashrate to.
Consider it like a pool autoswitching when for example a PoW ends.

AllStars is not about cloning some bits and pieces from old sources, we brainstorm about things.
Who said we will be working with the traditional "2011-style" QT wallet anyway?

We might just remodel everything in existense up to date, and set a new standard. Who knows.

I repeat our slogan:

- Don't reinvent the wheel, just realign it -

Wink

HunterS

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:47:38 PM

Post adjusted  Wink

Thank you kindly  Smiley

I said it's based on MIN. Not that we are going to use MIN source to cap the users.
Tests on capping users speed is currently ongoing.

The lead developer has even found a way to let the users configure a backup pool to send all the excessive hashrate to.

AllStars is not about cloning some bits and pieces from old sources, we brainstorm about things.
Who said we will be working with the traditional "2011-style" QT wallet anyway?

We might just remodel everything in existense up to date, and set a new standard. Who knows.

I repeat our slogan:

- Don't reinvent the wheel, just realign it -

Wink

What about people with antminers.I have s3 miners but icant solo mine with them so do we just miss out on mining??

S4VV4S

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:51:38 PM

Fair enough.

I am really curious to see what you will come up with....
I will follow this (from a distance  Wink ), and who knows, you might change my mind  Wink
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:52:39 PM

What about people with antminers.I have s3 miners but icant solo mine with them so do we just miss out on mining??

Hi hunter, the reply is in the reply just above  Smiley

This means that even if you point 1Th to the wallet, it will mine ALLS for 0.5Th, and the remaining hashrate will be pointed to your 'backup pool'.
We (well, the lead developers anyway) are running tests on this unique feature as we speak right now.

Now most of the coding skilled guys here will start to understand how we will cap the users speed  Cool
HunterS

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:57:15 PM

This means that even if you point 1Th to the wallet, it will mine ALLS for 0.5Th, and the remaining hashrate will be pointed to your 'backup pool'.
We (well, the lead developers anyway) are running tests on this unique feature as we speak right now.

Now most of the coding skilled guys here will start to understand how we will cap the users speed  Cool
so there will be pools to mine at?

S4VV4S

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:57:45 PM

It is basically a P2P pool  Wink

Nice! Keeps things decentralized  Wink
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

It is basically a P2P pool  Wink

Nice! Keeps things decentralized  Wink
P2P plus decentralized that is going to fill the flaw of market and going to be huge imo. Let's see what happens.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:22:54 PM

hmmm ditch the anon dev and IPO and this would be interesting

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:10:07 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 04:24:19 PM by Cobra

Besides, I do not think the OP can cap users at 500GH/s.

I am curious to the detail on this as well.  What stops a person from running multiple wallets that each have a separate asic pointed to them? Someone would do that and use the backup pool feature to send the excess over 500GH to their backup pool for each device. You might be able to run multiple wallets on same machine and just modify the rpcport for the asic to connect on.

Edit: so if someone made a quick program to act as an "AllStars Mining Proxy" that was able to have all asics point to it and it can redistribute the hash to several wallets it would be ideal.  The program could also contain its own temporary wallets and handle the transfers to a master wallet.
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:42:51 PM

Besides, I do not think the OP can cap users at 500GH/s.

I am curious to the detail on this as well.  What stops a person from running multiple wallets that each have a separate asic pointed to them? Someone would do that and use the backup pool feature to send the excess over 500GH to their backup pool for each device. You might be able to run multiple wallets on same machine and just modify the rpcport for the asic to connect on.

Edit: so if someone made a quick program to act as an "AllStars Mining Proxy" that was able to have all asics point to it and it can redistribute the hash to several wallets it would be ideal.  The program could also contain its own temporary wallets and handle the transfers to a master wallet.

All miners must sign their blocks. All miners must "register" their public key before they are permitted to mine with that key. Blocks signed by the same public key are invalid if they are too close together by some rule

Without revealing to much details yet, each user will have to sign their blocks. All miners must register their public key before they are permitted to mine with that key.
Every miner will be assinged an 'api key', wich allows up to XXX hashrate to be submitted. Every hash above it will be transfered to the backup pool.

Forget everything in excistence up to date.
Your miner username wil become a key that will be provided by an automated system preventing the same user to retrieve hundreds of keys.

Like said before, this will not be your average QT wallet. The wallet will be in sync with the main server, who grants miners rights on hashrate.
You can compare it to the principle of Authy, you get a registered key every X amount of time who validates your access to finding blocks.

But rest assured, it will be extremely hard (if not impossible) to bypass the hashrate limit.
Once our source goes public, many new coins will implent this method as well imao.

Quick update; After being sick all day, i will assure the website and IPO goes live in a couple of hours  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: