Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who put VOd on such a high horse?  (Read 3729 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:43:15 AM

And yes, takagari has verified with CoinLenders before and is from Canada.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:02:21 AM

I am amazed at the level of bullshit this community tolerates from VOD just because of his limited effect "scambusting", which arguably hurts honest users more than scammers, because a scammer just has to change names, and honest user loses all the effort building trust.

And while the public gets their pitchforks and torches over his abuse of the trust system, rather than dealing with the real source of tension, the staff take people like myself, thebutterzone, and Canaryinthemine and throws us under a bus to appease the mob while the true source of malcontent continues.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:07:46 AM

I am amazed at the level of bullshit this community tolerates from VOD just because of his limited effect "scambusting", which arguably hurts honest users more than scammers, because a scammer just has to change names, and honest user loses all the effort building trust.

And while the public gets their pitchforks and torches over his abuse of the trust system, rather than dealing with the real source of tension, the staff take people like myself, thebutterzone, and Canaryinthemine and throws us under a buss to appease the mob while the true source of malcontent continues.

What happened with canaryinthemine?

Message me if you have any problems
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:09:01 AM

And while the public gets their pitchforks and torches over his abuse of the trust system, rather than dealing with the real source of tension, the staff take people like myself, thebutterzone, and Canaryinthemine and throws us under a buss to appease the mob while the true source of malcontent continues.

What happened with canaryinthemine?
He is currently dealing with his own personal inquisition: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888960.0;all
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:10:23 AM

takagari defaulted on a loan but I don't consider him to be a scammer.

Vod needs to be removed from DefaultTrust.

no one is calling the OP a scammer. vod simply called him a liar, and I got to say that he is immature too.

and in case people haven't noticed yet, this problem was supposed to be over already when vod removed his negative feedback and replaced it with a neutral one (that was the source of the OP's outbursts in the first place). but for some reason takagari replied by leaving a negative feedback on vod, extending the issue.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:16:09 AM

no one is calling the OP a scammer. vod simply called him a liar, and I got to say that he is immature too.

Take note that the OP did call me a scammer in his trust feedback.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:21:03 AM

Take note that the OP did call me a scammer in his trust feedback.   Undecided
You are seriously going to cry about a trust rating after all the complaints against you for trust abuse? YOU were the one who initially fucked up by not being more careful who you left negative ratings for and having an ACTUAL REASON to do so. he has EVERY RIGHT to be pissed, he was wronged by you. You coming in with insults is just insult to injury on top of a wrong you already committed. If we are judging people based on their maturity level I think we have a crib waiting for you VOD.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:22:31 AM

You are seriously going to cry about a trust rating after all the complaints against you for trust abuse? YOU were the one who initially fucked up by not being more careful who you left negative ratings for and having an ACTUAL REASON to do so. he has EVERY RIGHT to be pissed, he was wronged by you. You coming in with insults is just insult to injury on top of a wrong you already committed. If we are judging people based on their maturity level I think we have a crib waiting for you VOD.

Of course not.  I don't cry about trivial things.  But you may continue to do so...   Smiley

Of course scammers are going to cry trust abuse.  You need to be smarter than they are.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:37:18 AM

Of course not.  I don't cry about trivial things.  But you may continue to do so...   Smiley

Of course scammers are going to cry trust abuse.  You need to be smarter than they are.
Yes, I am sure its just because you are "smarter", not at all because you have powerful people allowing you to act like a child without repercussion.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:38:17 AM

Yes, I am sure its just because you are "smarter", not at all because you have powerful people allowing you to act like a child without repercussion.

Correct.  I have no special favoritism here, same as you. 

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:44:46 AM

Please, stop! You are making it hard to breathe laughing with all your bullshit around.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:46:02 AM

Please, stop! You are making it hard to breathe laughing with all your bullshit around.

I'm glad you find the entire thing funny, but I take being on the DefaultTrust seriously.  Maybe that's why you were removed.   Undecided

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:11:38 AM

I'm glad you find the entire thing funny, but I take being on the DefaultTrust seriously.  Maybe that's why you were removed.   Undecided
Oh, I don't find any of that funny, I do however find the mental gymnastics you are using to justify your indefensible repetitive abuse hilarious.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:13:08 AM

Oh, I don't find any of that funny, I do however find the mental gymnastics you are using to justify your indefensible repetitive abuse hilarious.

They keep my mind sharp.  It's necessary when you're on the Defaulttrust list.  A lot of scammers out there.   Undecided

takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:13:28 AM

Spreads FUD - calls me a liar, and a fool. I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now. I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs. THEN he added negative trust against me.

Before you consider doing any business with this fool, consider he is hot headed and acts without thought. Add to the fact he has no problem lying, and come to the conclusion he should not be dealt with.

Event he feedback he has left now is a lie. And I'm a Liar? lol.

I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now.
Prove it! Where? the postal code thing was your misunderstanding what I said, So if your simply going of where I said your response to me was you yelling or laughing. maybe that's because a single one line response such as the following, pisses people off.
You're an idiot.  I haven't been online all day - been babysitting.

I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs.
I had the three threads AND All the pm's sent, before you were done babysitting. And long before you left my a neutral instead of negative. So there's his Lie number 2 in my rating post.

THEN he added negative trust against me.
That was already there. I removed it before going to bed, then replaced it once I saw you left a Negatively written neutral comment still calling me a liar.

consider he is hot headed and acts without thought.
Hot headed, Okay. I'm pissed. Acts without thought? No, I had a pretty sound reason for being pissed.

Add to the fact he has no problem lying
Screen shots of all the open and easy lieing I've done?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:14:07 AM

...because you have powerful people allowing you to act like a child without repercussion.

Can I post this here without repercussion?   Cheesy

takagari (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:16:09 AM

...because you have powerful people allowing you to act like a child without repercussion.

Can I post this here without repercussion?   Cheesy

Seems fitting
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:13:17 AM

BadBear, why did you add takagari to your trust list?

Any response?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:15:55 AM

BadBear, why did you add takagari to your trust list?

Any response?

Quickseller seems to have some information regarding this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915549.msg10054441#msg10054441

takagari (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:27:59 AM

Once again, avoid the topic huh VOD? So you lied ALL OVER my negative feedback you left.
No response to that.

I guess those whom are up on that high of a horse. Could give less than a fuck about those they step on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: