Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:16:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 85btc Loan 125 in return 3 days -- Collateral 1M shares Ltcgear  (Read 4373 times)
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:07:40 PM

I can't...!?
according to your sent trust you lent him 100 btc and got back 120 btc. There was no thread regarding this loan. Can you post both txid's of the loan and repayment?

Hey bro don't waste  your time , except you found fun in this ^_^ ENJOY .

I cannot provide txid cause the transaction occurred some time ago. But there is a thread about the trade we made. I bought 2 knc titan miners from luckyknc. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=784656.0 Anyway anyone can judge for himself. Good Luck

How convenient of you to remember to post some feedback of this successful "transaction" on the same day OP asks for a loan, even though it happened so long ago that you can't find the transaction in the vast number of wallets you must hold throwing around 100BTC like its chump change.

On another note, could anyone clarify how many LTCGEAR shares were sold in the first place? Just for the record.. Maybe there's a list somewhere of the big players like luckyknc here that owns 1 million of them?
luckyknc (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:51:55 PM

40 btc in return 10 days 3 btc for every extra day, also providing id card

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:54:53 PM

40 btc in return 10 days 3 btc for every extra day, also providing id card

I think you should provide a valid collateral , or it will be very difficult for you to receive this loan. However , good luck.
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:58:26 PM

Thanks, I have as posted 1M shares in Ltcgear.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:05:40 PM

I think Chris can be tracked, a lot of money in place. Last month ltcgear calculation of mined bitcoins give around 16.000 btcs. So sometime this week when he solve all his problems his gonna start paying again. Until then i need money for my expenses Smiley
Whose calculation had LTCgear mining sixteen thousand BTC?
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:16:59 PM

I watch the address which ltcgear paid and trading in cryptsy every friday. Its just calculation no extremely accurate but i think its pretty close to reality

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:19:37 PM

I watch the address which ltcgear paid and trading in cryptsy every friday. Its just calculation no extremely accurate but i think its pretty close to reality
You realize that would be about 15% of all the BTC mined in a month, right?
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:22:12 PM

You realize that ltcgear mines ltc and x11 and trades them to btc, right? Anyway i am expecting more than 300btc for 3 weeks payment until then i really need this loan Sad

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:25:11 PM

You realize that ltcgear mines ltc and x11 and trades them to btc, right? Anyway i am expecting more than 300btc for 3 weeks payment until then i really need this loan Sad
considering that the collective market cap for all altcoins is less then 50% of that of Bitcoin that means that it works out to >30% of all altcoins mined

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:30:28 PM

No, what you really need is to try and dump your worthless LTCgear shares on some other sucker under the guise of a loan.

considering that the collective market cap for all altcoins is less then 50% of that of Bitcoin that means that it works out to >30% of all altcoins mined
+1
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:37:34 PM

No, what you really need is to try and dump your worthless LTCgear shares on some other sucker under the guise of a loan.

+1
i actually don't think they are even "his" shares. There are a huge number of ltcgear shills that appeared all of a sudden that were "compeating" with each other and even had some that pretended to buy from each other to make it look like there was a big market. I looked at one of their threads a few months ago and people would get the exact same answer (almost to the t) when people would question them.

It was like they were trying to make it appear like you can cash out like you can in cex but with no central market/exchange so it would be hard to actually cash out
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:13:13 PM

I don't defend ltcgear although so far it was the most profitable cloud mining service. I have the shares and i can prove it. I am in difficult situation now cause ltcgear missing payouts. I hope to get paid and don't need a loan but for now i really must pay my bills and all my btc are stacked.

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

+1
i actually don't think they are even "his" shares. There are a huge number of ltcgear shills that appeared all of a sudden that were "compeating" with each other and even had some that pretended to buy from each other to make it look like there was a big market. I looked at one of their threads a few months ago and people would get the exact same answer (almost to the t) when people would question them.

It was like they were trying to make it appear like you can cash out like you can in cex but with no central market/exchange so it would be hard to actually cash out
If there's no central market, how would one transfer LTCgear shares to even use them as collateral, sign over the entire account?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:32:33 PM

+1

If there's no central market, how would one transfer LTCgear shares to even use them as collateral, sign over the entire account?
you can appearently transfer shares from one account to another. Kind of like how you can transfer bitmain coupons. It would be valid collateral if ltcgear was not an obvious scam
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:15:48 PM

85 btc 125 in return for 3 days. 3 btc for every extra day!

Provide a valid collateral and I'm sure you will receive the loan. It is impossible for someone trust you  if you cannot give a valid collateral (held by a trusted escrow).
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:21:49 PM

Except my ltcgear account and http://luckysatoshi.org i don't have anything else i can prove...thats why i am providing id too..

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Except my ltcgear account and http://luckysatoshi.org i don't have anything else i can proof...
You have a bunch of worthless chits from a ponzi. I'm not sure how you think that is enough collateral for a $25,000 loan. If anything, it would make people question your ability to weigh risks and the likelihood of getting paid back, as you've obviously invested money you can't afford to lose in what was a pretty transparent scam.

If you really need the money, have you considered taking out a traditional loan against your house if you own one?
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:37:20 PM

Except my ltcgear account and http://luckysatoshi.org i don't have anything else i can proof...
You have a bunch of worthless chits from a ponzi. I'm not sure how you think that is enough collateral for a $25,000 loan. If anything, it would make people question your ability to weigh risks and the likelihood of getting paid back, as you've obviously invested money you can't afford to lose in what was a pretty transparent scam.

If you really need the money, have you considered taking out a traditional loan against your house if you own one?

I am not here to argue about ltcgear but i think eventually everybody will get paid...chris is known to bunch of people and he can't afford not to pay. Anyway all my btc are stacked in ltcgear and bitstamp so i am stacked with nothing for now. I am providing id as extra protection and i know how it seems but this is the only thing i ve got left. I don't want to mess up with banks i really don't that is why i mostly use bitcoins. That's what i can offer, and i really hope things have gone different and i didn't need a loan.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:48:45 PM

I am not here to argue about ltcgear but i think eventually everybody will get paid...chris is known to bunch of people and he can't afford not to pay. Anyway all my btc are stacked in ltcgear and bitstamp so i am stacked with nothing for now. I am providing id as extra protection and i know how it seems but this is the only thing i ve got left. I don't want to mess up with banks i really don't that is why i mostly use bitcoins. That's what i can offer, and i really hope things have gone different and i didn't need a loan.
Saying that someone cannot afford to pay is a contradiction. Being able to afford something is based on how much money you have. When you pay then you end up with less money they you started with.

ID is not going to protect the lender. You are obviously going to need to use a bank if you need this much money as the Bitcoin economy is not large enough to allow you to spend that much money
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:27:30 PM

Saying that someone cannot afford to pay is a contradiction. Being able to afford something is based on how much money you have. When you pay then you end up with less money they you started with.

ID is not going to protect the lender. You are obviously going to need to use a bank if you need this much money as the Bitcoin economy is not large enough to allow you to spend that much money

I think Bitcoin economy is large enough for 85 btc Smiley but its a matter of trust as always

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: